It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God, Aliens!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

You must be answering the wrong post
When did I ever say I don't believe in UFO's

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Caidema

You must be answering the wrong post
When did I ever say I don't believe in UFO's

Belief is an article of faith. Have you eve seen a UFO? A clear, quality sighting in the daytime?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
What I dont get is no matter how many things people see there is in most cases an answer...but some are left unanswered.
Most of the ufo sightings are debunked or excused as some weather balloon or swamp gas, or tricks with the lighting, or camera glitches.

When do you actually balls up and say... "Well hey thats a UFO!"

People know what they see. The government knows what they think the people saw.

Trust yourself.

Open thine eyes.

Anyone else see how I see this?
Because the more that do
Makes it the way it is.
edit on 12-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

You have people who have seen at least one UFO during daylight and they had a database that allowed them to claim, rightfully, that they saw a UFO and no other explanation will suffice. I belong to this group.

You have people who have never seen a UFO but believe in their reality The majority.

You have people who have had sightings at night but those sightings cannot be taken at face value because the necessary details to claim a real UFO are not there. A light at night, especially at a distance is not a UFO regardless of how it behaves.

There are people, believers, who allow others to control their thinking.

There are people who are their own bosses and don't give a damn what others think. I belong to this group.

I had 5 or 6 superb sightings and no one can dictate to me about what I witnessed.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

The things that I see are white, look exactly like stars, and wobble ever so slightly.

Also, there has been a couple of different occasions in which I have seen these things basically come out of nowhere right in the middle of the night sky. And some of them get really bright for a few seconds, then dim back down to their original light again. They appear to be very very high in the sky as well.

What are these things?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Are you saying high ranking, and intelligent people are mistaking what they saw? astronauts, military generals, colonels, all kinds of aircraft pilots for airlines and military, policemen, firemen, doctors, scientists, guards, Nuclear site personell, security, airport workers of all calibre, etc etc etc.

Theres no way everyone for the last 100 and more years couldn't tell the difference between regular objects in the sky and space and something undeniably not normal. When the astronauts in space said they saw alien UFO's hovering around the space station, multiple times and missions, theres no way they could have mistaken that for something else. They are trained to identify everything known to man.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
There are people who are their own bosses and don't give a damn what others think. I belong to this group.
I had 5 or 6 superb sightings and no one can dictate to me about what I witnessed.

Okay so who are you and what happened to the REAL Shrike?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Still there. Every once in a while he brings up his amazing sightings (back in the Skeptical Ed days he only ever mentioned one sighting and now it's 5 or 6).

Say you had your very own sighting anywhere on ATS (during the day, much like his. Hell you may have seen the same exact thing) watch how quick you're story becomes BS and he goes into his "belief system" lecture. He'll maybe throw in some of the "that's hearsay" junk also. Eddie...I have had a clear daytime sighting that was also seen by two others about 30 yards from me and even heard a person call into Coast To Coast AM that very night to talk about it during open lines. Call that BS all you want, I don't care. I know what I saw. Was it alien? No idea and never will say it was. Was it a UFO? Crystal clear.

If it's all about him though, he's allowed to use the same evidence as proof. No questions asked.

Been warned by enough fellow members here through PM's that he can't be trusted. Is apparently well known for doing nothing but starting trouble anywhere he goes. That's all he is known for.

edit on 15-3-2012 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join