It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God, Aliens!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What I dont get is no matter how many things people see there is in most cases an answer...but some are left unanswered.
Most of the ufo sightings are debunked or excused as some weather balloon or swamp gas, or tricks with the lighting, or camera glitches.

When do you actually balls up and say... "Well hey thats a UFO!"

People know what they see. The government knows what they think the people saw.

Trust yourself.

Open thine eyes.

Anyone else see how I see this?
Because the more that do
Makes it the way it is.
edit on 12-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What the hell are those things that look exactly like stars that wobble as they go across the night sky?

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I don't think most people look up, and that is the problem. They see a bright light and call MUFON. I have worked at a few major airports, and have watched thousands of planes take off and land, and they always look different depending on the humidity.

What has set us off is all the fake hubcaps thrown into the air, and people actually believing it. Have you seen Avatar? I know Flash animation, and I could make a 3-d war of the worlds machine and save it as an MPEG-4 or even H.246. People are also very very good with CGI. So it's hard to know. People usually have no proof how can you believe that? It's just hearsay at that point.

I think we all believe now, and understand that if organisms can thrive from eating sulfur in rocks, and our entire planet is covered in bacteria-then there has to be life somewhere else. Because we haven't found it yet (or released the info to the public-because of religion), doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
YES!!! Your God IS an Alien

Not of this Earth ergo true ET

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I live in SE Asia and we don't get to see UFOs. Maybe it is only attracted to nuclear armed countries. I follow the news and read about these things on ATS, Project Camelot and also watch Youtube videos on Ancient Aliens, Ufo Hunters and Ufo Files. Once in a while we get news that a UFO was sighted in our country but usually its faked by some idiot out to get cheap publicity. Would be an experience to see one up close. I think they are benevolent and are here to help. Otherwise they'd have blasted humankind from the face of this Earth a long time ago when we were still armed with sticks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The sad truth is that sometimes people don't know what they see.I agree if you can't identify it is a UFO,but not everything is an alien ship.I'm one of thise people who look at the sky all the time and in all my years i have seen twice a UFO.(no pics,but it happened).
Here is a great thread about different things that are mistaken for UFOs.

I believe that there are cases that cannot be explained and i believe we are visited by Ets,but that doesn't mean that the sky is full of them.

Originally posted by Nurelic
What the hell are those things that look exactly like stars that wobble as they go across the night sky?

Propably satellites.They are often mistaken for UFOs.But to be 100% sure ,next time you see one of those check here to see if a satellite is passing from where you live.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hell yes! I see them all the time ....especially in summer (probably cause I'm outside more and its warm with less clouds)

But I have seen the moving stars do some weird stuff ..... as well as seeing multiple at a time

.....IMHO I do not think they are satellites (ive looked on satellite tracker sites too ... no matches most of the time)
edit on 13-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Yeah because satellites would move in a nice, smooth straight line. Plus, it seems like these things are hauling ass. I don't think satellites would move that fast.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I have been wondering for some time as well
I still havent got a clear answer from EA*RTH yet except that they may be near by planets or binary stars and satelites. The behavior of them seems to not fit the given descriptions but that just makes 1 want to seek more out about them. good question

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
On topic 1 can understand the potentials related to AA theory and the ANNUNAKI visiting a younger above ground inhabited EA*RTH. And those who may of observed them above ground and didnt understand them as COSMIC advanced FAMILY and named them GOD or GODS.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dplum517

Yeah because satellites would move in a nice, smooth straight line. Plus, it seems like these things are hauling ass. I don't think satellites would move that fast.

Space Serpents? If it is those cylinder-shaped ufo's that wobbles in the atmosphere you mean

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
I believe that there are cases that cannot be explained and i believe we are visited by Ets,but that doesn't mean that the sky is full of them.

Believe what you want
but the sky is full of the 'Critters' Those are always mistaken for UFO's

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For a second, I thought you were Doctor House...too bad...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Believe what you want

You mean these guys?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Could they be satellites?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shell310

Well, are satellites supposed to wobble?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's getting really old to keep hearing 'swamp gas' used in reference by all the alien believes. I'm just saying lose that from your repertoire and more people might have a more open mind. That phrase is like a light switch, it certainly switches me off.

just saying

If you want to just cheerlead for your crowd then do as you wish, if you are actually trying to expand 'a market group' then that is the wrong way to do it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Are you saying high ranking, and intelligent people are mistaking what they saw? astronauts, military generals, colonels, all kinds of aircraft pilots for airlines and military, policemen, firemen, doctors, scientists, guards, Nuclear site personell, security, airport workers of all calibre, etc etc etc.

Theres no way everyone for the last 100 and more years couldn't tell the difference between regular objects in the sky and space and something undeniably not normal. When the astronauts in space said they saw alien UFO's hovering around the space station, multiple times and missions, theres no way they could have mistaken that for something else. They are trained to identify everything known to man.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Believe what you want

Experts who are way more qualified than you or anyone else here cannot explain some of the sightings after debunking a lot of them. Theres way too much evidence to support that UFO's are in the skies, and have been for thousands of years. Yes a lot of people misidentify a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that the "UFO"'s aren't there as well

edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Hell yes! I see them all the time ....especially in summer (probably cause I'm outside more and its warm with less clouds)

But I have seen the moving stars do some weird stuff ..... as well as seeing multiple at a time

.....IMHO I do not think they are satellites (ive looked on satellite tracker sites too ... no matches most of the time)
edit on 13-3-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

In my experiance, Satelites move in a dead straight line, reasonably quick (noticable) and have a blueish colour to them.

If you see things wobbleing, i'd say it's not satelites.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join