It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Cat Hunter Finds Buried Spacecraft?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Of course in Austria you have to give up a leg to get a rope long enough (30 ft) and then trade an eye for a camera right?

how clueless are these people for god sake! I'd lower my iphone or my galaxy s down there without a second thought. actually my iphone cus the galaxy has no flash... pointless bit of tech.

but its probably just a hole from a geologist crew testing the ground or w.e like they do with rock and ice.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I didn't read all the replies so not sure if this was asked/answered but...why can't it be a small hand-dug well with perhaps a metal bucket or liner of some sort, down below?

Did he say he never noticed it before or that it was never there before?

And call me a cynic but I don't necessarily believe stories that start out 'they were looking for their cat down a hole'. Animals don't 'fall into' holes like people do. They might fall through ice or a weak sheet of ply wood but an animal won't be sashaying along and [[[[ bam ]]]] drop down a hole so....I got my suspicion on already.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not jealous. Just amazed but 20 flags? Wow. We're certainly desperate for dirt!

The story said 'mysterious.....hole appeared overnight' ????? By whose observation? Was this land surveyed and came up hole-less recently?
How about they never saw or REALIZED the hole before?

And 'spacecraft'?
Who writes this crap?

I know people have fun with tabloid headlines but it's almost to the point where it becomes an insult to the average person's intelligence for even reading it. We're not as gullible or naive as we were 40 years ago. So this is just rubbish and does ATS more harm than good. Not blaming you OP
rather the story in its overall form I mean.
I've posted UFO threads before that were either ruled explained or hoaxed but that took CGI'd knowledge which the average person doesn't have.
But this story???
Hole in ground.
Space ship.
Missing cat.
All spells out: ridiculous

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Without wishing to offend, your last post smells rather like sour grapes........

This story has obviously piqued the interest and while there is certainly more to be investigated (and very possibly debunked) it is more interesting than the usual CGI space ship story. At least this tale has something tangible that can be investigated.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And call me a cynic but I don't necessarily believe stories that start out 'they were looking for their cat down a hole'. Animals don't 'fall into' holes like people do. They might fall through ice or a weak sheet of ply wood but an animal won't be sashaying along and [[[[ bam ]]]] drop down a hole so....I got my suspicion on already.

I've got a window well that proves otherwise.

I've had to rescue at least ten different species.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe I'm confused, but didn't "cbskywarn" resolved this mystery on the first page?????

According to his source this is an abandoned oil well hole.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Awww man...I hate stories like this, because now I HAVE TO KNOW! Dang. Someone strap a flashlight to their head and shimmy down that sucker!

Let's ask Jessica McClure to do it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Awww man...I hate stories like this, because now I HAVE TO KNOW! Dang. Someone strap a flashlight to their head and shimmy down that sucker!

exactly.....these are the truths that are stranger than fiction.

They don't seem to much at first but they are almost more interesting because it's right in front of us and they can't deny it , yet we still have no clue what it is.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Could be a meteorite, but that looks very similar to an attenuating sphere. Eastlund's work. They are a form of man made reentry vehicle that are used as microwave focal points for strategic atmospheric modifications. The original designs were quite large, but it was speculated that a marble size bell could be just as effective if the assembled arrays were dynamic.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Doubt the alienicity, it works with a magnet so must be made of iron, even we don't make our rockets out of iron.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Uh oh, its the Tommyknockers all over again!

2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post
-
edit on 13-3-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lost cat stories always make me sad

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

exactly people dont bother reading the entire post

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Deny Ignorance??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Once again for those that completely overlooked reading the thread....it's been solved:

Originally posted by cbskywarn
Oil Well

I had to translate this from Google, but it turns out it's an old oil well. Sorry to spoil the suspense!
edit on 3/12/2012 by cbskywarn because: Add photo.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And yet no picture of this so called spacecraft... Even a regular camera would do the trick if it has built in light/uvlight, but their so called amazing special camera could not pick up anything at all??

My guess is that we will never get another update on this story.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It was an oil well. ! , oh man and i was hoping for a cool interview with an alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, it's an oil well.

But, is the Cat Hunter still missing? And what kind of Ammo were they using?
edit on 13-3-2012 by BritofTexas because: _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
These holes are found all around the world but especially in Russia.They normally lead to a dead end so i'm guessing that is what it will to lead to here with this one.

Anyway,why would it be a spacecraft?
edit on 13/3/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join