It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Cat Hunter Finds Buried Spacecraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Source

Hundreds of people are flocking to a field at Neuhofen im Innkreis in Austria after a mysterious perfectly round hole appeared overnight, leading down to a metallic construction 25-foot underground.

Farmer Franz Knoglinger, 47, discovered the hole while looking for his missing cat and after a report on local television he was flooded with curious visitors, as well as geologists, archaeologists and even UFO experts.

He said: "I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole. I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk.

"From the time it took for the stone to reach the bottom I realised it was very deep.

"I managed to get a big magnet which I dangled down there and it clearly fastened onto something at the bottom – so there is something large and metallic about down there. It also sounds as if there is a hollow space around about whatever the metal object is – it sounds as if there is a room underneath.

Well, I thought I would share this story because it is one of those interesting mysterious ones...

What could be buried 25 feet down in the Earth? A spacecraft? Or is it something mundane?

Cool story anyway and hopefully more news comes out about this find as whatever is buried down there I am dying to find out.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Awww man...I hate stories like this, because now I HAVE TO KNOW! Dang. Someone strap a flashlight to their head and shimmy down that sucker!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yep, it reminds me of the space ship that lies buried in the russian taiga.....
It landed and dug itself in....there are stories about it.......
Please keep us updated/////

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hope he finds the cat too : P

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Awww man...I hate stories like this, because now I HAVE TO KNOW! Dang. Someone strap a flashlight to their head and shimmy down that sucker!

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Yep, it reminds me of the space ship that lies buried in the russian taiga.....
It landed and dug itself in....there are stories about it.......
Please keep us updated/////

Wish some one would lower a camera down 25 feet and have a peek

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
looks like war of the worlds is about to begin,
could account for all the strange noises though
and the strange lights,
check out this link
youtu.be...

edit on 12-3-2012 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

There'd better not be a room where there's a counter running with strange symbols!

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oil Well

I had to translate this from Google, but it turns out it's an old oil well. Sorry to spoil the suspense!
edit on 3/12/2012 by cbskywarn because: Add photo.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No one has 30 foot of rope and a Video camera?

C'mon.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

In the meantime the family cat has appeared again, she had been sleeping in an airing cupboard at the family farm and the door had been closed - shutting her in.

At the bottom of the story. Cat's fine.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I seriously hate this kind of story. I don't want to hear about mystery holes and what might possibly be in them. Let me know what's there *after* you find it. *Before* you find out, it's not a story; it's just a hole.

Could be a long-forgotten manhole and a sewer pipe in an access tunnel. Could be ANYTHING. Let me know when it becomes SOMETHING.

[Mutter mutter rant rave.... It reminds me of that stupid story that showed up here about 6000 times about the thing under the Baltic Sea. Let me know what it is when you find out. Otherwise it could be a rock, or damn near anything else. It's not a story--it's not SOMETHING--until it's known. Sorry, OP: Nothing against you....]

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

Sadly in cases like this the originator of the story never thinks/can afford to buy a camera. Never mind borrowing one.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hole in the ground = Aliens....heard it all now

Its not even a believable story....Went to find his cat...in a big open field...yea OK.
If you look at the source, you will see another picture, where clearly they are in the middle of nowhere. If i lose my cat, i look around the house...then call her. I dont go walking through acres of fields.

Story was added to add authenticity, and make it seem as though he stumbled upon the hole. Which is tiny by the way, no more than a foot wide. Midget aliens?
edit on 12-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by dreamstalker

Sadly in cases like this the originator of the story never thinks/can afford to buy a camera. Never mind borrowing one.

But yet he has a magnet handy to lower into the hole?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Looks like an old well. Haven't we all heard of people and small children falling down them?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

thanks.

just wanted to make sure the animals were not harmed in the posting of this thread : )

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Me too.I was worried this was going to be a case of cat falls down hole, get's stuck. So now I can sleep knowing the cat's ok. Now what's the deal with the hole??

edit on 12-3-2012 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
gets face hugged and you end up with an alien cat hybrid.

or its that sealed up oil well and just blows a good story out of the water

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It MUST have something to do with aliens.

Who else would call their family cat "Murlimann" ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join