It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more video footage on alien shot by colombian farmer. convincing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
well, i know theres a thread, but i thought this is part two, and to give it attention, it needed a new thread. so here is the link. it just about has me convinced. id have to actually see the body in person to be anymore convinced. well, it speaks for itsself, enjoy.

and will somebody please tell me how to post a youtube link correctly? thanks.
edit on 12-3-2012 by mactheaxe because: bad link

edit on Fri 13 Jul 2012 by The Vagabond because: removed hoax link

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
it was quite stiff. looked like a skinny white guy with a shined baboon head.

hell that might be what they look like

flagged .
edit on 12-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Convincing? The first time I watched that video I wasn't convinced, and I watched it on a 40 inch and my impression of this "alien" is it's fake, 100% fake. To me, that alien reminds of a carnival or haunted house where things jump out at you but you clearly know its all done mechanically because it's not really convincing. That's not a real alien, sorry.

And too boot, the uploaders, thirdphaseofmoon, have been accused (see Hoax bin I guess) of being full of crap.

Yeah, here ya go,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I watched the two videos side by side and the creature's look a lot different when I freeze the frames. Interesting footage though.
The dead creature really looks like a large primate with its face blown off. The original creature was aprox. the same height as the dog's in the original video. The creature in the second video seems as big as the man. I'm some what sceptical but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Looks creepy as hell!!!! (cool.)

When you post a video you click on the "VID: YOUTUBE" button then copy and paste only what follows 'v=' in the address bar of the video. (not the v=....everything after that.)

edit on 12-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Convincing? The first time I watched this video I wasn't convinced, and I watched it on a 40 inch and my impression of this "alien" is it's fake, 100% fake. To me, that alien reminds of a carnival or haunted house where things jump out at you but you clearly know its all done mechanically because it's not really convincing. That's not a real alien, sorry.

And too boot, the uploaders, thirdphaseofmoon, have been accused (see Hoax bin I guess) of being full of crap.

Yeah, here ya go,

edit on 12-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Please add to the existing thread....in the Hoax section linked above.

Closed.

top topics

join