It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum tells someone questioning his record to "vote for Ron Paul"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
This guy is such a douche. Someone questioning his past voting record and comparing it with his current platform of smaller government is told to "vote for Ron Paul then". This guy makes me sick to my stomach.

This post is pointless. What would you have said? If some one does not agree with the way you conduct business your going to tell them to go to some one else. Ron paul is a person just like me or you, just like rick. He is not a God, stop being lazy. Dont put all your hope in one person.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Not a problem, did it in the primaries and I'll do it again if I ever can...

The fact anyone supports this clown Santorum absolutely BLOWS MY MIND!

yea, i am with you on that one.

I'm sort of grumpy over the whole thing. I can't believe how easily people fall for these tricks every 4 years..i just don't get it.

Candidates should feel obligated to explain their past, and voting record, there's nothing silly about his question Rick.

just
to all the people who support the two most fake candidates i have seen yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
and this is one of the choices that Republicans want Ron Paul supporters to vote for (if Ron doesn't win the nomination)

HELL NO.....I don't want a Christian Imperialist as President.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by mactheaxe

My thoughts exactly!

Santorum is a kook, I've watched a few of his speeches and I am simply amazed that anyone except religious zealots can support him.

In all the USA are there not better candidates than these, and I don't mean Sarah Palin either...?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its not at all "weird" he took the stillborn baby home maybe some of you should research it a bit more before using it against the guy , Do you just expect the guy to throw it in the trash can ?
As for Ron Paul i hope he wins and becomes President .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

I'm sorry, but it is weird. My wife and I lost our full term son, and it never crossed my mind to take him home. Would it be weird to take your dead mom, brother, sister, etc home? Of course it would. Don't even know how they pulled it off? Think its illegal.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Santorum: "You want honest government, vote for Ron Paul. You want the same corrupt lobbyist controlled BS, then vote for ANYONE else".

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
reply to post by paradox

Lol, I think many feel that way! I personally only know 1 person that supports him and he a religious nutso too! Not trying to give religious people a bad rep but there is definitely a line between religious and radical, and he is declaring war on that line and ripping the fetus's out o the enemy to send them to reeducation camps............

Ok, then I will. Religious people are nutbags.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
reply to post by shambles84

I'm sorry, but it is weird. My wife and I lost our full term son, and it never crossed my mind to take him home. Would it be weird to take your dead mom, brother, sister, etc home? Of course it would. Don't even know how they pulled it off? Think its illegal.

Ye loads of people take their dead family home i think they call it a WAKE ,usually they sit the coffin in the middle of the room and everyone pays there respects .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Santorum's is a smarmy punk. Mr. Pro-Lifes' missus was shacking up with an abortion doc before she met Ricky-poo. Their whole personna wreaks of phoniness.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The guy really is a douche with a vatican bank account

I could sense it from the day he surged out of nowhere

He is flaunting the fact its rigged

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This entire Republican race has been like one long, boring, too-sad-to-be-funny SNL sketch

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Actually potential RP voters are leery of the same thing happening when Ross Perot ran because they don't know RP's voting record or service in congress. They think that voting for RP ensured obama gets a 2nd term.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
Its not at all "weird" he took the stillborn baby home maybe some of you should research it a bit more before using it against the guy , Do you just expect the guy to throw it in the trash can ?

Yeah, actually it is weird and also illegal.

Sure, lets have our kids play with dead baby fetus and then mom and dad are gonna sleep with dead baby fetus for the night and then bury him. Sounds awfully weird to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84

Actually, it wasn't a baby, but considered a fetus since it was born before the third trimester and not considered viable. That makes him and the story even more bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join