It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum tells someone questioning his record to "vote for Ron Paul"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This guy is such a douche. Someone questioning his past voting record and comparing it with his current platform of smaller government is told to "vote for Ron Paul then". This guy makes me sick to my stomach.

Almost as if he's flaunting his fraudulent wins in the guy's face. Like go ahead vote for Ron Paul, like it will matter.
edit on 12-3-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i think he meant, vote for ron paul, im gettin your vote anyway. vote for ron paul cuz i siphon votes from him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

My thoughts exactly!

Santorum is a kook, I've watched a few of his speeches and I am simply amazed that anyone except religious zealots can support him.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
John King: "Congressman Paul, you've questioned the conservative -— fiscal conservative credentials of all these gentlemen but particularly this week Senator Santorum. You have a new television ad that labels him a fake. Why?"

Ron Paul: "Because he's a fake"

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Not a problem, did it in the primaries and I'll do it again if I ever can...

The fact anyone supports this clown Santorum absolutely BLOWS MY MIND!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Ya that was epic, I laughed me arse off on that one. He needs to take the bull by the balls and call these stooges out every chance he gets. Plug his web site, tell people to google him, give them topics to look up, etc .. All of these things can be plugged in interviews. The gloves gott.a come off soon

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

His smugness is overwhelming at times. His body language, the looks on his face, his comments...everything. You know, people made a huge deal about the age of past presidents (on being too young), and I wonder why this has never been brought up with him. I don't think he's experienced enough, and he lacks the proper combination of strength and humility in my eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Rick Santorum plays with dead babies

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Ya I heard about that. I know everyone grieves differently, but that is a whole nother scale of wierd.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
This guy is such a douche. Someone questioning his past voting record and comparing it with his current platform of smaller government is told to "vote for Ron Paul then". This guy makes me sick to my stomach.

Almost as if he's flaunting his fraudulent wins in the guy's face. Like go ahead vote for Ron Paul, like it will matter.
edit on 12-3-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

Wait Santorum's wins are now fraudulent? I thought the fraud was for Romney. Or is just for anyone who does better than Paul? Gingrich has some fraudulent wins as well I guess. Honestly I think all four of these idiots suck.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Rick Santorum plays with dead babies

I didn't think you meant literally but then I found it.

oh em gee.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

"The fact anyone supports this clown Santorum absolutely BLOWS MY MIND!"

I really am suspicious of him and why he is still in the race. This race should have been between Paul and Romney that is it. As you say blows my mind. Mine is already gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kaboom!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I....I just have to put that in my signature.

With that said, Santorum is an arrogant prick. There's something about his face that I feel would really attract my fist.

Maybe it's those sweater vests he wears.

"Vote for Ron Paul" is the first smart thing I've heard him say.
edit on 3-13-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
thanks Ricky sacktorum, keep directing them our way! seriously how is this guy relevant? just seeing his stupid face erk's me beyond belief. he's the kinda guy that regardless of which group of friends he's around hes always the butt of every joke, or to just get randomly slapped just for the amusement of people around him. kinda of guy you purposely piss of because you know his insufferable complaining will bring you happiness. This is the guy that will get all these churchies worked up for war with the intent of bringing forth the second coming of jesus. heres a quick short list of things ricky don't like, human beings out of the womb, education, constitution, contraceptives, rationality. things he loves, spending other peoples money, std's, fetus's, and war. honestly look at this guy and tell me you want him at the helm of the greatest military might. no thanks over here, i personally like living. also he has no chance of beating obama. no chance. RONPAUL2012

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
he's the kinda guy that regardless of which group of friends he's around hes always the butt of every joke, or to just get randomly slapped just for the amusement of people around him. kinda of guy you purposely piss of because you know his insufferable complaining will bring you happiness.

LMAO he IS that guy! I totally thought I was the only one thinking that

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Haha love the new signature! Too funny. This is all over facebook now.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Lol, I think many feel that way! I personally only know 1 person that supports him and he a religious nutso too! Not trying to give religious people a bad rep but there is definitely a line between religious and radical, and he is declaring war on that line and ripping the fetus's out o the enemy to send them to reeducation camps. I see your peaceful nuclear program and raise you a nuclear holocost. The people that piss me off the most are the ones saying Ron Paul will set society back a hundred years while they at a santorum rally talking about women should be home baby makers and that's it, or just say no to education. We get told over and over again that these dictator across the world need to change mostly because their political beliefs are based on religion and then we see this turd everyday. Anyone that thinks they are doing gods work is a dangerous person, there is nothing that they won't do if they feel it's gods will, I can't see this guys having the "button" cuz god might talk to him and tell him it's time to clense the earth. Sorry ranting lil bit. But there just something about this guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool nice sig

edit on 13-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
i think he meant, vote for ron paul, im gettin your vote anyway. vote for ron paul cuz i siphon votes from him.

Could not have said it any better, I was actually going to say exactly what you said

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I guess congressman Paul was proven right once again.

Epic Fail on Rick Santorums part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join