It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
These are the clues:

Twitter @Stork_Watch sent this to me:

"222l2yq58ww594ild9j, (11 o clock)"

Revenir at UnFiction got this YouTube message from this user: 678an0nym0us123
www.youtube.com...

The message:
"Can you help
2yq58ww594ild9j

i can't take any chances, i hope you find the key"

The Video:

edit on 12-3-2012 by PoliceState because: Details

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't usually play these types of games so I don't really know what I'm supposed to post or how much info is necessary here, but I'll give it a shot. So, sorry in advanced for any mistakes or ruining the experience to some.
I'm probably going on a wild goose chase, anyway

The first video has a couple of words inserted between the normal shots:

-Test
-Organize
-Back up

(Here's a video surveillance footage, we can see a person standing outside of a building)

And a website: finallevel.net (The woman speaking says "If you go down there and look through their files, you can find all about us")

-Inquire
-Adapt

(Another surveillance footage, this time there's two people, one is handing the other a small object)

A voice near the end of the video says "Just remember the password". (I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like to me. Also, the first letter of each word forms the name "Tobias", could that be the password? Or maybe it's completely unrelated?)

When you go to the link they provide you only see a blank page with another link: whatisstork.com

This other site has this message:

Like I said, I need to be craeufl. You can't cnoatct me dcreilty, but if tehre are eungoh of us... you can use this to mkae snsee of things: storkwatch

(This link takes you to a message board, I haven't registered yet.)

And several other links:

-"Readme" goes to the video posted above.
-"Recovery-Other" shows a letter, from December 8, 1995, titled "Terms of our agreement". A doctor discusses a project and he doesn't want it compromised just because of the name and suggests a name change. He continues saying that he must remain the lead researcher on the team. The name of the doctor is blacked out, but on the tags on the YouTube video we see this:

stork storkwatch corporation labs safenet dr crowe alex felts
so that could be the doctor's name.

(cont.)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Casandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
-"Recovery-Visual" shows us a US map, with certain areas marked in green and numbers underneath. I did an image search on Google and it came up with a website called Country Fried Choice

PRO-CHOICE VOICES WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT

One of the stories there is called Why men need to go to the doctor about Men's health month and STD's:

Go to your doctor, dentist, or local Planned Parenthood to get checked out and get tested.

The map shows the figures for STD's, and is originally available at the CDC website:

-"Recovery-secure" brings up an ultrasound of a baby. And the words: "Look in the spaces for the key"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
That is an amazing summary

It has been noted at the end of the video it sounds like another voice is saying "Color Me" for the password. Also great find on the CDC rate of population graph!

The tags on the videos match names on the ultrasound scan

Alex Felts, Dr Crowe - Meredith Medical Center

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PoliceState

Thank you

I was going to do more but my internet connection went down last night so I had to stop.

Here's what you get when you go to register in the storwatch message board:

So it's a health related game, which we could already tell from the second video in the YouTube channel and the map.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well I'm curious... and started in on it...
but hate posting Jumbled Crepes so until Mañana

although... the hidden verbage might contain code in it... I'm still looking into it's possibility... I'm presuming because there are switched letters and missing ones too

If you're raednig this, then hpoeully yo're not one of them. Over the last few days,I've dsicoerved some exarodraniry things... I won't be albe to seetheworld the smae way eevr aaign. If you've gtoten this far, you're pobrblay one of the poelpe I need. I've arheicvd the ifnomratoin I've been able to rcevoer so far on this site. I mgiht be able to get more, I'm not sure yet. I've had to cocnael some of the ifomrantion-- I wish I cold make it eisae on you-- but I need to be cruafl, I can't atatcrt supsiicon and I don't want these domucents flilang into the wnorg hadns. You mihgt have to seek out help aolng the way. If we can put toegther all of the pecies, you won't ever be able to seetheworld in the same way aagin ehietr.... Like I said, I need to be craeufl. You can't cnoatct me dcreilty, but if tehre are eungoh of us... you can use this to mkae snsee of things: storkwatch

edit on 13-3-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The missing letters on the INDEX page spell .... "FUTURE" .... I'm still working on the jumbled stuff to see if there is a message in there some where.

Here's a pic of how I found the "Missing Letters"... and will TRY to verify whether there is code in the rest

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Do you mind if I embed this for you? So we can have all the info together.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

That fine by me

Butt actually... I did post the information (from the puzzle) right above that post... the screenshot of my doc was just to show how I came up with the word "FUTURE" from missing letters in the note (FYI: which I actually found a typo after the fact.... there is a "U" in the screenshot that isn't supposed to be there.. but is corrected on my end)

So as it's not an "actual Item" of the "puzzle" i felt a link was more appropriate as opposed to embeding the pic... also, it's much easier to view the entire pic as opposed to having to scroll back and forth or resize manually to properly fit in this thread, then the manual re-size might make it hard to read yatta yadda yadta...

it's also beneficial if you want to let someone else on another site see it... just paste up the address (which I've already done at that forums.unfiction.com thread)

edit on 14-3-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: I'm trying my hardest not to make it sound like I'm a ****

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you really "want" the information in my document just copy and paste the following into a word processing document.... I believe all the typos have been fixed now (FYI 1st lines after note is scrambled letters, missing letters & spaces, line after that is scrambled letters put back in proper order for spelling the words correctly)

Maybe I'm wrong and waisting my time but I feel there's another code in here.... (using scrambled/unscrambled letters) I've done alot of different things to no avail so far, but when I did insert the scrambled line (at bottom) into translator and started inserting spaces randomly throughout.... Italian popped up....

just in the first few tries I got words like: "a e n i posi er varo drani l" = "at position r and n i launch the drani"
But It does change drastically at times depending on where spaces are put

If you're raednig this, then hpoeully yo're not one of them. Over the last few days,I've dsicoerved
ae ni po F U _ si erv
ea in op F U _ is ver

some exarodraniry things... I won't be albe to seetheworld the smae way eevr aaign. If you've
Tarodrani lb _ _ ma ev aign
Traordina bl _ _ am ve gain

gtoten this far, you're pobrblay one of the poelpe I need. I've arheicvd the ifnomratoin I've been
to obrbla oe heicvd fn mr oi
ot robabl eo chived nf rm io

able to rcevoer so far on this site. I mgiht be able to get more, I'm not sure yet. I've had to
cevo gi
ecov ig

cocnael some of the ifomrantion-- I wish I cold make it eisae on you-- but I need to be cruaf, I
cnae fomran U isa R ruafE
ncea nforma U asi R arEfu

can't atatcrt supsiicon and I don't want these domucents flilang into the wnorg hadns. You mihgt
atcr ps ic muc lila no dn hg
trac sp ci cum alli on nd gh

have to seek out help aolng the way. If we can put toegther all of the pecies, you won't ever be
ol eg ci
lo ge ic

able to seetheworld in the same way aagin ehietr.... Like I said, I need to be craeufl. You can't
_ _ ag hiet ra uf
_ _ ga ithe ar fu

cnoatct me dcreilty, but if tehre are eungoh of us... you can use this to mkae snsee of things:
noat creilt ehr ungo ka nse
onta irectl her noug ak ens

storkwatch

ae ni, po F U. ,_ si erv
Tarodrani… lb _ _ ma ev aign.
to, obrbla oe. heicvd fn mr oi
cevo. gi,.
cnae fomran-- U isa R-- ruafE,
atcr ps ic muc lila no dn. hg
ol. eg ci,
_ _ ag hiet…. ,ra uf.
noat creilt, ehr ungo… ka nse:

ea in, op F U. ,_ is ver
Traordina… bl _ _ am ve gain.
ot, robabl eo. chived nf rm io
ecov. ig,.
ncea nforma-- U asi R-- arEfu,
trac sp ci cum alli on nd. gh
lo. ge ic,
_ _ ga ithe…. ,ar fu.
onta irectl, her noug… ak ens:
storkwatch

aenipoFU_siervTarodranilb__maevaigntoobrblaoeheicvdfnmroicevogicnaefomranUisaRruafEatcrpsicmuclilanodnhgolegci__aghietraufnoacreiltehrungokanse

eainopFU_isverTraordinabl__amvegainotrobableochivednfrmioecovignceanformaUasiRarEfutracspcicumallionndghlogeic__gaithearfuontairectlhernougakens
storkwatch

aeniposiervarodranilbmaevaigntoobrblaoeheicvdfnmroicevogicnaefomranisaruafatcrpsicmuclilanodnhgolegciaghietraufnoacreiltehrungokanse

eainopisverraordinablamvegainotrobableochivednfrmioecovignceanformaasiarfutracspcicumallionndghlogeicgaithearfuontairectlhernougakens
storkwatch

FU_T__URE__ (missing from note)

top topics

join