It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer the questions.. You ARE under oath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Do you KNOW that we are not alone in our universe?
I do
Do you KNOW that we have been visited by such beings?
I do
Do you KNOW that this information is being covered up?
Because DAMMNIT I DO.

Do you find there any reason to succeed in this life that is being lied to?
I don't.

Every day I feel less and less human, do you?

I hate the machine that rules this planet. Its keeping all of the beings trapped in our little corner of the universe.
I long to be part of an multiple species friend group.
edit on 12-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

I hate the machine that rules this planet.

Agreed, and to add, the threads that focus on that issue with nothing else to offer are worthy of the word hate as well...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yes yes yes

Agree agree agree

Couldn't agree anymore with you, darlin'.

Thank you for the post!

Edit:

Curious...
Would you mind sharing your experience of how you know for sure? I'd like the conversation, and I wouldn't mind sharing a few of my own experiences with you.
edit on 12-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: To add a question!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
I do

Statistically, that has to be true, so I do, too.

I do

I do not know that for sure. I wouldn't be surprised, but I do not know that. I doubt you know either.

Because DAMMNIT I DO.

I see a lot of speculation, but I do not know that for sure. No. There's a lot of faulty research out there put forth as "truth."

Do you find there any reason to succeed in this life that is being lied to?
I don't.

I see no connection between "succeeding in life" and whether or not aliens have visited and that is being covered up. I still have an obligation to pay my own way and my "succeeding" has nothing to do with any of this. If "they" HAVE lied to me on this issue, it doesn't change a thing.

Every day I feel less and less human, do you?

Not at all. I was born human and as far as I know, that has not changed. If aliens DID show up, I suspect I'd feel more human, not less.

I hate the machine that rules this planet. Its keeping all of the beings trapped in our little corner of the universe. I long to be part of an multiple species friend group.

I don't see much proof of that happening. If you want to join an alien loving group there are plenty of people around to get together with.
edit on 3/12/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well to be honest I feel more human every day,
It's liberating to learn just how screwed things are.

I do know there are others that visit us, But that does not mean I can or want to prove it to anyone. Specially here. I have no evidence that people would accept. It does not matter what people believe, eventually disclosure will come and people will freak.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

Sure. Aliens have been spotted throughout all of time. Even in ancient times there are painting depecting non human humanoids coming from the sky.
All over the world there are tales of sky gods.

Now I know this isnt my first life here. And by golly id like to think I have enough wisdom to understand that when hundreds and thousands of people witness these ufo anomalies and get told time and time again by "respectable scientists of their fields" that its some bs story about weather baloons and swamp gas..... Come on that sounds like a quickly made up lie to me lol.

The very basis I know why we are being lied to is that everything NASA finds ...anything at all is immediately classed as top secret...to not rip the values and very fabric of our society today.

Havnt had too many experiences, I just know when im not being told the truth.....im quite intuitive AND I HATE IT because then if I wasnt I could live ignorantly.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
I do
I do
Because DAMMNIT I DO.

Please elaborate on these points, how do you know this.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The connection between not wanting to succeed in life is not with aliens, its that we are being lied to about the existance of life. Say you become a millionare... Great... What to do with your money? Say youre a cool guy and want to start spending your money on space exploratiin.... Then you find something then o snap, cant tell earth mate.....everyone'd go spastic..couldnt handle it (says NASA). THEYRE WRONG. We are the little group of cavemen in the corner of the universe, sure probably more advanced than some in ways but obviously less in others.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What does your gut tell you though... Tell me what you truely believe all excuses aside tell me what the very basis of you believes when it comes to other life.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I answered your question for someone ,above your question

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It could be worse. Imagine being considered a rare delicacy by some superior, space-fairing race who believes you are at your absolute best when eaten alive and kicking. Yum

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh wow!

That is amazing, you haven't had any personal experiences of your own yet you have true faith in this.
I must say the same for myself though, as I had believed with my intuition long before I ever had any experiences. Now it seems that since I opened myself to this, the experiences came more frequently.

It amazes me though that you haven't had any personal proof but you just believe. That is great!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I think the government have their work cut out for them to be honest, I mean how long before there are so many recorded accounts of UFOs or ETEs compiled on the net that people HAVE to believe primarily on statistics, the only reason not everyone is sure is because we havnt had a database as amazing as the internet depicting every account for very long.
Its something I just know....feel. Id put my life on this.

Because living here...on this planet... feels so wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Beats waiting in line for centrelink.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Agreed.

I asked some friends the other day:

"Do you ever feel trapped here? Like your body is a prison that confines you to this planet?"

They all answered "No, I don't feel like that ever" of course

But I feel it all of the time myself. I wonder why that is, but that's another discussion.

Regarding the government, yes, they do have their work cut out for them because their contact is getting more and more prevalent as we speak. We are seeing them more often and the proof is becoming clear through videos, and testimonies online. We are all connected through the internet, all of us all over the world and we are all sharing these stories and videos. Someday, it'll be a widely known fact that extraterrestrial life does indeed exist and we won't have to argue over it. Hopefully

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You sound like youre on the same wavelength as I am!

Over the course of the last three days ive felt more trapped than ever. I feel sure even though I am the son of my father and mother, but recently I havnt been seeing it that way, ive been seeing them as 'other souls' I mean sure ill act like their son but in the end I feel as equal as any other being on this planet. I just feel looking up, at the sky that theres a bigger picture and my efforts are pointless here in this body on this planet.
As if we may as well be on an island in the middle of nowhere. Thats the trapped I feel

I feel like youll know exactly what I mean.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You CAN be part of a 'multiple species friend group' - by making friends with animals!

And you can learn about 'other dimensions' too - by learning and studying about the creatures under the sea.

To me - all of these unusual sea creatures point to the possibilities of 'other wordly' beings. Consider the many varieties of them. If there are such unusual and different things here - to me - this means that there must be all sorts of creatures in all sorts of places!

I do believe that there is all kinds of life elsewhere. I haven't seen one from another planet - yet - that I know of, anyway
But I believe they are there, and might even be here visiting us too!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes, as if we were primitive islanders who were barbaric and illiterate.

And to these multi-dimensional, extraterrestrial beings that is exactly what we are. Regardless of how amazing our inventions are, I get this nagging feeling that we are being laughed at by other planets somewhere so far off I couldn't possibly fathom.

What makes you specifically say these pasts three days though?

As I have felt this on a smaller scale that I couldn't necessarily describe when I was younger. I have always said I feel as if I atleast don't belong in this particular time period, but now it's getting even deeper and I feel like a prisoner of the human condition and the planet as of the past 3-5 months. I believe these feelings have been a result of the influx of paranormal experiences I have had recently. I feel so silly when I say things like this because then I think "Well, I'm sure everyone feels out of place a lot. I'm sure this is a common feeling", but then I question those around me as I stated in my previous reply and I am told "No, I have never felt that way"

So then it brings me to question "Am I over-thinking things?" or "Am I just asking the wrong people these questions?"

Who knows.

Originally posted by Zinky
You CAN be part of a 'multiple species friend group' - by making friends with animals!

This made me laugh so hard. I just imagined this as the slogan for a commercial promoting ocean-awareness or something or other.

On a serious note, I can say I agree with your reply aswell. Studying Marine Biology I must say was one of the more interesting classes I was smart enough to take. The creatures surely do look "Alien", especially the ones that are located more in the depths of the ocean. Spectacular creatures. It's crazy to think we haven't even explored our entire ocean yet, but some of us are putting limits to Space?
edit on 12-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

I agree man. they found a meteor that dated back to the big band time. It was found to have minerals etc that we structure our life around today! Whats to say this meteor didnt hit other planets and start races just like us?
Also scientists believe that if humans evolved in water that we would look much like a dolphin.

I personally believe we should comb our planet and ocean in seach of all the animals and stuctures... Then im sure we would learn some important things about history!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I say three days because I tend to get an idea.... Then eventually the more I think of it the more power it has on my thought process. I have been told I have had wisdom beyond my years even as a child I have a different perspective I guess you could call it.i often ponder hugely philosophical topics....but they always just randomly pop in my head.... I just see it as being awake. The ones who are blind are the ones keeping themselves occupied by routine.

I think,you are asking the wrong people. I know I feel the same. Maybe we should start searching for the right ones.

I feel this isnt my first life...or my last

top topics

<<   2 >>

join