It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people who vote liberal believe in hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Watch the video, Michael Voris asks the question. With the mandate
in the news, the Republican candidates on the line for their beliefs, it's an important question. I don't think liberals believe in hell or Heaven, otherwise
they wouldn't vote as they do. Death comes to all of us and then what?

www.youtube.com...

You can count on loving responses from leftist libs. Their longing for
God while running the other way is painful to read.

All the negative replies and no discussion of the video, the subject
of the OP. Did you view it anyone? I am not going to give you hint.

You missed the subject.

Go to the religious forums.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connector

in the news, the Republican candidates on the line for their beliefs, it's an important question. I don't think liberals believe in hell or Heaven, otherwise

www.youtube.com...

You missed the subject.

Why don't you, you saw this thread mentioned hell. This thread is about the biggest political issue being talked about right now.

Libs hate faith but can't help replying. Their conscience isn't completely
dead.

Change and choose for God, for love, for life.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Why would I long for a veangeful, jealous, mass-murdering, vindictive, control-freaking lying fabrication of our psyche?

If gad is love, then I'm a hippopotamus.

No, I didn't watch it. The title was enough.

You had to comment. Thanks for at least admitting you didn't watch
the video aorA.

Your first comment is so full of hate and hurt. Why? What did God ever
do to make you feel this way. Don't reply, it's not the imaginary God
but those who follow Him. I am concerned, why I asked...I am
being loving.

colbe

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You know..
If you read the Bible it is obvious that Jesus was a liberal.

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You missed the subject.

Why don't you, you saw this thread mentioned hell. This thread is about the biggest political issue being talked about right now.

dead.

I watched that hot mess and it had nothing to do with any of the biggest political issues being talked about like jobs and war. It is just some guy droning on about heaven and hell and some silly idea that it effects the way they vote.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This guy is not making a whole lot of sense, just rambling. Liberals don't believe in heaven, so they try to create it here on earth, but voting for environmentalist policies and try to save all animals? What he seems to be saying is that Conservatives think it's just fine to mess up the earth because they are going to heaven. A pretty stupid view if you ask me.

Oh and to answer the question in the OP: I am a Christian who has voted Conservative, Liberal, Green, and Communist.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

www.youtube.com...

You missed the subject.

dead.

I watched that hot mess and it had nothing to do with any of the biggest political issues being talked about like jobs and war. It is just some guy droning on about heaven and hell and some silly idea that it effects the way they vote.

Every time, a nasty comment, Libs are so unhappy. They can't be civil. Liberals vote against God's ways. The issue in the news is the mandate. The Culture of Death's support contraception which is an abortifacient, a stronger killer, the "morning after pill", abortion and partial birth abortion and in their leader's case, Herod (BHO), one more, he has voted for infanticide three times.

Who could do this, do they not think of their eternal life? I am asking.

Voris is correct...

Voting for abortion is a grave mortal sin. If you die unrepentant with this sin on your soul, you'll never see Heaven. That's not "silly", go to Confession and if you're non-Catholic, from the heart, with true contrition
repent and confess this mortal sin to God.

Everything is okay with Libs, a reminder, all the sexual sins are mortal.
There's a long list, mostly due to contraception.

God bless you MrSpad and Connector,

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

They believe in the false notion of separating public life from private life. They don't seem to understand Christianity is an all or nothing proposition.

Like the Lady said in Akita "the church will be full of those who accept compromise". I did not realize the American Church was so secular,
edit on 13-3-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by colbe

They believe in the false notion of separating public life from private life. They don't seem to understand Christianity is an all or nothing proposition.

Like the Lady said in Akita "the church will be full of those who accept compromise". I did not realize the American Church was so secular,
edit on 13-3-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

You know what I think of your posts.

I wish you would reply more....thanks!!

see you,

colbe

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Nah we just enjoy promoting gay sex, abortions, weed, stem cell research and human cloning to annoy conservatives

LOL, star. But isn't that basically his point?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
colbe, I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such place as "hell" with burning pits and demons torturing people. Hell is just being dead in the grave. Jesus came to give eternal life to the faithful, not eternal life to every single person... I'm not gonna get into this too much, you can go on praying for repetence and going to a human for your confessions, and I will continue praying and asking for forgiveness directly to Christ Jesus.

But you should stop telling people there gonna goto hell. There is no such place

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
You know..
If you read the Bible it is obvious that Jesus was a liberal.

Just sayin

Yep. He also believed in universal access to healing, helping the poor, pretty much said that the wealthy cannot enter heaven, and supported paying taxes. He was also probably black.

He also never mentioned abortion. The only things in the bible about abortion were all the incidences where God commanded his people to perform it on their enemies. Even citing the joy that comes from smashing babies against rocks. Really, it's a tough book to get through. I just wish more Christians actually did.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't think liberals believe in hell or Heaven, otherwise
they wouldn't vote as they do.

Ahh, colbe....colbe, colbe, colbe...*smh*

Another wildly preposterous assumption.
Jesus was all about liberal -- equality, feeding the hungry, giving wealth to those less fortunate, stop charging interest, "inasmuch as you did not feed someone who was hungry, you did not feed me. I know you not."

I was raised in a Conservative household (voting Republican) as a Protestant (Episcopal). When I came of age and furthered my education I became staunchly liberal. I don't vote affiliated with anything except DECENCY, and MERCY to all people.

Do I believe in hell? No, but if I did, it would be the oligarch Republican conservatives that would be headed there, not those who prefer that NO ONE GOES HUNGRY or is a slave to anyone else.

Do you actually pay attention to what's going on in the world? Or are you too blinded by the glint of golden chalices, befuddled by the incense, and busy fingering your beads to recognize the atrocities that MANY Religious Conservative Right want to perpetuate, that they have ALWAYS perpetuated? Greed, power, wealth, aggression, destruction, and intolerance. The RCC. No,..! wait, Santorum.

Did you know that Pope B is rumored to be retiring due to money laundering going on in the Vatican which he wants to expose? Do you know why John Paul died?

Here's a nifty little article (no sources, but still worth investigating). I'm borrowing it from another thread on the great meltdown....Rumors And Speculations On Pope Resignation Later This Summer

CGI's Runawayslave: PART I RESIGNATION OF POPE BENEDICT XVI

Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 11-Mar-2012 18:08:34

Currently, four priests are being investigated for laundering money out of the Vatican’s official bank, the Institute for the Works of Religion, (IOR). According to official reports, dating back to 2010, which can be verified, there has been “hundreds of thousands of dollars” laundered through this bank by unknown sources.

In order to stop the illegal hemorrhaging, Pope Benedict XVI put several stop gap measures into place as part of the Vatican’s “anti-money laundering laws.” The financial rabbit holes that run under the Vatican are both long and deep.

Shadow banking is one of the reasons why the dots were unable to be connected to the mysterious death surrounding Pope John Paul I. He was found dead on September 29, 1978. Pope John Paul I had only served 33 days as the papal leader. The Vatican stated that he died of natural causes, a heart attack.

Some sources refuse to acknowledge that Pope John Paul I died of a heart attack. These sources thought that he was murdered because there were too many mitigating factors. Pope John Paul I was about to make a number of appointments and dismissals of Cardinals that were the top managers of the Vatican banking operations.

In addition, the opinions of Pope John Paul I regarding in vitro fertilization and contraception were not in line with the teachings of the church. He was going to grant his blessings for the use of birth control and acknowledge children which were not conceived naturally. Then, the first case was brought against a priest for sexually preying on children in the Catholic church that had been settled out of court, which Pope John Paul I was against. He thought the priest should have been tried in the court of law and suffered the outcome, whether good or bad.

(Thanks to Gab1159. here's his/her IMPORTANT thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

So.....become a Catholic?
Nope! no way....
Hope you see the light soon...and run, and don't look back. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. They are priests promoting mysogyny, wars, slaughter, pedophilia, theft, racketee----
never mind.

There are 4 more short parts following the one I ex-texted above. I suggest you read them (buckle up first).

edit on 13-3-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Why should they believe? There's ZERO objective evidence for hell

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, there is Detroit.

I am still of the opinion that spiritual beliefs are a personal matter between the individual and his/her creator/deity/whatever and it should not ever be used for political gain. Fact of the matter is, I believe that candidates who espouse on their faith are less electable, because they should be working for the PEOPLE, and not their own belief system.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, there is Detroit.

I am still of the opinion that spiritual beliefs are a personal matter between the individual and his/her creator/deity/whatever and it should not ever be used for political gain. Fact of the matter is, I believe that candidates who espouse on their faith are less electable, because they should be working for the PEOPLE, and not their own belief system.

I totally agree. Whenever a politician uses his religion too much to push an agenda, I wouldn't vote for him...mostly because they often do it because they KNOW they can control the gullible masses that way. I refuse to be a sheep.

By the way, in a lot of European countries the current GOP candidates wouldn't even be candidates given how much they push their religion. Their performance at the Jewish organisation was almost embarrassing. They were trying to "out-faith" themselves by talking about souvenirs they bought, or how great "xyz" is in Israel...almost as if they were running for president of Israel.

The best part was Bachman talking about her time at a Kibutz, a COMMUNIST collective

They will say ANYTHING if they believe it gets them elected...and faith is an easy way to control the masses.

PS: Fine, I believe in Detroit...although I've seen worse places.
edit on 4-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
excerpt from a message to Maria of Divine Mercy

April 3, 2012

...Your intense prayers are needed to save souls who are beyond helping themselves. Many of these souls will not survive The Warning, so it is important that they, and all others who are all in a state of mortal sin are
saved by Divine intervention.

Your prayers, begging for the salvation of their souls, is needed now. This must be your priority now during Holy Week for when you ask My beloved Father, in My Holy Name, to save such sinners, your prayers will be answered.

Crusade Prayer 43 “Save Souls during The Warning”

O God the Almighty Father
On behalf of your beloved Son Jesus Christ
and in commemoration of His death on the cross to save our sins
I beg you to save souls who cannot save themselves
and who may die in mortal sin during The Warning

In atonement for the sufferings
of your beloved Son I urge you to forgive those who are unable
to seek redemption because they will not live long enough to ask
Jesus Your Son for Mercy to free them from sin.
Amen....

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So instead of having a rational discussion you're simply gonna continue to preach?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join