It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people who vote liberal believe in hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Watch the video, Michael Voris asks the question. With the mandate
in the news, the Republican candidates on the line for their beliefs, it's an important question. I don't think liberals believe in hell or Heaven, otherwise
they wouldn't vote as they do. Death comes to all of us and then what?

www.youtube.com...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
why is that relevent to anything in our lives???????????

simply another method of division, its not an answer you need to know about someone.

there are dumb liberals and there are smart liberals, there are religious liberals and athiest liberals,
therefore this question cannot be answered due to the generalization that could be created out of thin air on no basis in truth.

also, with nothing to do with my prior statement, i'd like to point out, THERE IS NO FREAKIN HELL.

GROW.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Wouldn't the lack of belief in a heaven or hell, in itself be a constitutionally protected first amendment ideal? What, now do conservatives want to FORCE the people to believe in a certain specific deity?

If you listen to conservatives, it would appear that way.

I would think that one that would want less government intervention in the lives of the citizens would want to promote individual freedom of religion and therefore avoid alienating swaths of the populace with their own personal religious beliefs.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Or...Perhaps they believe in hell and think it's conservatives that are going to hell.
What then?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
No we don't we know it's all a marketing scheme. Enjoy your screwed up life but leave our screwed up life alone

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Nah we just enjoy promoting gay sex, abortions, weed, stem cell research and human cloning to annoy conservatives

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
No we don't we know it's all a marketing scheme. Enjoy your screwed up life but leave our screwed up life alone

That's right!

But you go right on fearing the Invisible and doing as your Massa tells you! Be sure to always mind your Invisible Overseer now!

And WHY are you on the Net instead of working? You wanna wind up in hell?

Get back to work! You're making Baby Jesus CRY.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I opened this expecting the first line to read "'cuz you're all going there". I was surprised when it didnt.

Then I read on, and realized the OP simply wasted a lot of words saying exactly that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Who cares what they believe....I only care about what they DO!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Where I come from, colby is a type of cheese.
'nuff said.

Certainly, I vote 'liberal' (Green) and I don't believe in those fear-mongering human constructs of judgement called 'heaven' and 'hell'.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
'nuff said.

Certainly, I vote 'liberal' (Green) and I don't believe in those fear-mongering human constructs of judgement called 'heaven' and 'hell'.

Sir, your logic has no place on this site!

Seriously though, congratulations on being a smart person. It's nice to know people like you are out there

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Death comes to all of us and then what?

Decomposition and then recycling of your remains back into the ecosystem.

BTW, conservatives don't hold any exclusivity to religion. There are plenty of folks on the left that hold religious beliefs. The difference is that they are not flamboyant and self-righteous about it.
edit on 12-3-2012 by TexasTornado because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why do you care? If you think that all liberals are going to hell, wouldn't that give you a certain smug satisfaction, that you and your narrow-minded ilk will occupy heaven while all the people you dislike are squirming below in a pit of fire?

This should be in the religion section, because that's what it is about. Not political views, RELIGIOUS VIEWS. To me, they should be separate.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
SO your thoughts are essentially no liberal believes in god?

so there are no Gay republicans?

no liberals own a gun

no republicans smoke pot....

Do i need to continue... im not even from the states and i find your question nothing but an attempt at trolling...

i thought we deny ignorance?? not breed it with generalisation and person stereotyping...

Can there be like a sin bin for this kind of rubbish?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
'nuff said.

I was starting to worry about being the only 'liberal' on this site. It seems conspiracy theory forums in general have a heavy conservative lean. Today is a good day

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Really? Do all conservatives believe in heaven and lead their lives in accordance? Is that where they go and libs go to hell? Is the way all cons view the world? I'm sure others would say different. What if my religion has no hell

If your god is real and no others are, then he created libs in his image just like any conservatives.

Grow up.

S hitty partisan thread........seems ATS is full of them nowadays.....BTW this should have been posted in one of the religious forums and not political madness. Go there if you want to debate religion as it has no part in politics as the founding fathers made sure to point out.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So heaven only takes people who are pro death penalty? I think remember Jesus saying something like kill them all and let dad sort them out, am I right?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
know the difference between a methodist and a baptist? a methodist will say hello to you in the liquor store.

get off it. if you believe in hell...you're probably living there.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Watch the video, Michael Voris asks the question. With the mandate
in the news, the Republican candidates on the line for their beliefs, it's an important question. I don't think liberals believe in hell or Heaven, otherwise
they wouldn't vote as they do. Death comes to all of us and then what?

www.youtube.com...

You can count on loving responses from leftist libs. Their longing for
God while running the other way is painful to read.

All the negative replies and no discussion of the video, the subject
of the OP. Did you view it anyone? I am not going to give you hint.

You missed the subject.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can count on loving responses from leftist libs. Their longing for
God while running the other way is painful to read.

Why would I long for a veangeful, jealous, mass-murdering, vindictive, control-freaking lying fabrication of our psyche?

If gad is love, then I'm a hippopotamus.

No, I didn't watch it. The title was enough.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join