It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Triangle-Shaped coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by HIWATT

Very interesting youtube video. But it doesn't explain anything. How were the Mayan's able to observe such a celestial event with their naked eyes?

Maybe it was not their "eyes" that were doing the "seeing"

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by HIWATT

Very interesting youtube video. But it doesn't explain anything. How were the Mayan's able to observe such a celestial event with their naked eyes?

It's always been a mystery that our ancestors knew everything about our solar system without the use of telescopes.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

5 giant UFOs near the Sun and solar flares caused by UFOs December 31, 2012

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Latest GOES Solar X-ray Image

This has me stumped, never seen anything like it.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

Phage...

now to me ..

this is PURELY a Triangle !!!! there is no connect the dots.. it's clearly visable..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I see the letter S wearing a dunce hat.

Clearly it's not a triangle, as it can be anything you want it to be.

For the record...it's a star gate!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
as said in many threads b4...

this..

which is this..

there is nothing thats makes me think is nothing more than one of these..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The triangle happened, get over it. If you understand anything about fluid dynamics you would know this triangle on the Sun is impossible according to natural laws. If anyone doesn't understand this they have no business talking about anything science related.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

There was no triangle.

If you knew anything at all about coronal holes then you wouldn't call it a triangle.

Speaking of having no business talking about anything science related, how's the whole planet x/Nubiru thing going for you...?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The triangle happened, get over it. If you understand anything about fluid dynamics you would know this triangle on the Sun is impossible according to natural laws.

Care to show us this natural law that says this supposed triangle couldn't happen on the sun?

And how does this natural law explain the hexagonal shape seen on Saturn, because if it can happen on a distant planet why can't something like that happen on the sun?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here are some more great pics of the triangle on the Sun. Just about as likely as seeing a triangle in the clouds or a triangle appear in your local lake. Impossible according to the laws of fluid dynamics.

And this triangle lasted for hours. Have you ever watched a fire and have you seen a specific shape last for more than a few seconds?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
...And this triangle lasted for hours. Have you ever watched a fire and have you seen a specific shape last for more than a few seconds?

Sunspots last for days or even weeks -- and they are ON the Sun (this is a hole in the corona).

I'm not saying a coronal hole like this is common. However, what I am saying is the the magnetic fields of the Sun can do some tremendous things -- such as spawn sunspots that last for days and weeks, and coronal loops that can last hours.

The Sun is really not analogous to a fire, considering the power of the Sun is not a combustion process, but rather a nuclear fusion process wrapped up with huge magnetic fields. So the fact that a fire would not hold a specific shape is not that relevant, considering the Sun is not fire.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join