It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Triangle-Shaped coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
reply to post by Jordan River

If you use at least 2 braincells to mentally erase the plasmaclouds* that are in the way you will see a perfect triangle.

I guess many of you arent too bright.

*The triangle is on the Corona. The plasma clouds are ABOVE the Corona. Get it?

edit on 22-3-2012 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

LOL...yes, by all means ERASE anything that would point to it NOT being a triangle to MAKE it a triangle. The replies on this thread get more and more ridiculous every time I see it pop up. Come to think of it, if you use a couple more braincells and erase all the tracks and landing spots on the moon photos you will see POSITIVE PROOF we never went to the moon......

You are obviously the brightest ATS'er around....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

reply to post by Jordan River

If you use at least 2 braincells to mentally erase the plasmaclouds* that are in the way you will see a perfect triangle.

I guess many of you arent too bright.

*The triangle is on the Corona. The plasma clouds are ABOVE the Corona. Get it?

LOL...yes, by all means ERASE anything that would point to it NOT being a triangle to MAKE it a triangle. The replies on this thread get more and more ridiculous every time I see it pop up. Come to think of it, if you use a couple more braincells and erase all the tracks and landing spots on the moon photos you will see POSITIVE PROOF we never went to the moon......

You are obviously the brightest ATS'er around....

Ehm.. What? Didnt you get it?
Let me break it down for you again, then.

The triangle is in the sun corona. Ok? You got that part?

the plasmaclouds are ABOVE the sun corona. Covering the corona. Got that part too?

Okey. So now, when we got a glimpse of the corona because the plasmaclouds happened to be somewhere else at that point - we could see a perfect triangle in the sun corona.

got it now? Or should I try to break it down even further?

The rest of what you said was just pure nonsense and totally off topic.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow.

The ignorance of some people.

Okay so look at earth. Okay? You looking?

Now look at Italy. It looks like a boot right?

well okay, imagine you saw the Earth for the first time. But there were clouds in the way so you couldnt actually tell if it was a boot or not.

Now Imagine you look at Earth for the second time. All of a sudden the clouds are not there and the boot reveals.

Is it really that hard to grasp?? wow....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wow.

The ignorance of some people.

Okay so look at earth. Okay? You looking?

Now look at Italy. It looks like a boot right?

well okay, imagine you saw the Earth for the first time. But there were clouds in the way so you couldnt actually tell if it was a boot or not.

Now Imagine you look at Earth for the second time. All of a sudden the clouds are not there and the boot reveals.

Is it really that hard to grasp?? wow....

LOL.....well you just shot yourself in the foot because unless there was a REALLY large humanoid type of creature in the universe that accidentally dropped his/her boot on the earth then Italy only appears to be a boot....it is not a boot....just as the coronal hole is not a triangle.

The clouds and darkness you are referring to are simply changes in the temperature of the "atmosphere".

Everyone is suggesting this triangle as an actual hole in the sun.....ok, so look at EVERY image of the sun from the SOHO images from that timeframe and it is NOT in all of them.

The imagers from the cameras used are picking up specific "elements" to image, and they each have different functions. Many images of the same time have been posted and not all of them are from the same image process and not all of them have the "triangle" in them. You can't "wipe" away the clouds because they are NOT clouds....they are simply differences in temperature recorded in the image you are seeing.....

Not sure how many times this has to be discussed, but if you go on the SOHO site and read up on the types of images you are seeing as well as read on coronal holes and temperatures you will understand.

This thread is funny......

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I understand a discussion with you is all about semantics. Sorry but thats not my cup of tea.

I am saying "LOOKS LIKE" a boot. As I am saying it "LOOKS LIKE" a perfect triangle. And I am trying to say that if you should disregard the "clouds" of plasma covering the corona there is a triangle.

Nevermind though, as you just wont understand. You are a wordtwister and a semantics person. Not me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I understand a discussion with you is all about semantics. Sorry but thats not my cup of tea.

I am saying "LOOKS LIKE" a boot. As I am saying it "LOOKS LIKE" a perfect triangle. And I am trying to say that if you should disregard the "clouds" of plasma covering the corona there is a triangle.

Nevermind though, as you just wont understand. You are a wordtwister and a semantics person. Not me.

Not into semantics either....facts is what I am all about....facts and research. If you take away the "clouds" who is to say the "black spot" will even resemble a triangle. You are asking to SPECIFICALLY take away the "clouds" that make it look like a triangle.....what if you took away all the "clouds" on all three sides as well as the ones in the middle.....would it still be a triangle? If you only SELECTIVELY take away what you say is covering a shape then of course it will be that shape....but if you take away ALL the "clouds" then what do you have? Does that make sense? Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here....just saying that if you are only selective in your process then you will only get what you already wanted to find.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Not into semantics either....facts is what I am all about....facts and research. If you take away the "clouds" who is to say the "black spot" will even resemble a triangle. You are asking to SPECIFICALLY take away the "clouds" that make it look like a triangle.....what if you took away all the "clouds" on all three sides as well as the ones in the middle.....would it still be a triangle? If you only SELECTIVELY take away what you say is covering a shape then of course it will be that shape....but if you take away ALL the "clouds" then what do you have? Does that make sense? Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here....just saying that if you are only selective in your process then you will only get what you already wanted to find.

Well, thats kinda irrelevant now isnt it? The FACT of the matter is, there are very distinct outlines of an isosceles triangle. However many people seem not to be able to see it. Thats okay.

These outlines however are there, maybe you see them maybe you just see random stuff. And if you follow these lines, and "erase" the "clouds" covering that particular area, there is a a triangle.

Im not saying anything else.
here is a ROUGH edit of the actual triangle should you disregard the plasma covering the corona, and using the outlines that in fact are there.

I didnt drew it exactly to the lines because im not that good following contours with the mouse : P
But this is what I see. Using the lines that are there in the original. But simply removing the plasmacrap thats in the way of the actual corona.

EDIT: note that the lines are not straight due to the shape of the sun ("globe") also not all is visible and it seems stretched to the right due to the angle.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

But simply removing the plasmacrap thats in the way of the actual corona.

The "plasmacrap" is the corona. And so are the coronal holes. The coronal holes are just plasma that is not as hot as the rest of it.

edit on 3/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

But simply removing the plasmacrap thats in the way of the actual corona.

The "plasmacrap" is the corona. And so are the coronal holes. The coronal holes are just plasma that is not as hot as the rest of it.

Doesnt prove anything! Fact of the matter still is, there is a hole that looks like an almost perfect triangle.
Just some people see it, some dont. I see it, as roughly described in the image above.

I know the sun IS plasma and not a solid globe, which is the corona, and then clouds of plasma covering the corona. Im saying this as an analogy to paint the picture of the triangle. That to me is obvious.

Can we at least cut through this semantics crap? Im not trying to distort facts or science.
Im simply trying to argue that it does look like a freakin triangle, and an isosceles at that.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I know the sun IS plasma and not a solid globe, which is the corona, and then clouds of plasma covering the corona. Im saying this as an analogy to paint the picture of the triangle. That to me is obvious.

No. What is obvious is that you do not understand what is being imaged or how.
There are no clouds of plasma covering the corona. The corona is plasma.
The "triangle" was separate coronal holes which were caused by pareidolia to appear to be a triangle partially obscured. It was not.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And thats all dandy, but it still looks like a triangle, and some people didnt seem to see it. Of course there would be a logical explanation to it - I never said it was a stargate or something crazy like that.
Just the fact that it does look like a triangle. That was my whole point.

If the image is wrong, or it can be explained in a natural manner (which I am a believer of) thats just fine - but the picture did in fact look like a triangle.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
why would you have a stargate in a star?! Way too hot for anything to p[ass through it!

Looks to be just a part of the sun itself, nothing abnormal?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
IT'S BULL#! ITS JUST A GEOMETRIC ANOMALY

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
soho lasco c3 had a triangle on february 18 17:30 2009 or 2010.
soho lasco c3 has a sign on february 20, 1999.
i am a living orrery.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Hi,
I wanted you guys to see this video post I made, it will show you what NASA has not!

www.mrbeardo.net...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
am i right in thinking that times of solar activity are less dangerous than times of inactivity?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What I find most interesting about this is how so many ancient civilizations have artwork with the sun and a pyramid within it. Interesting. Some of the earliest hieroglyphs have images of the sun with a pyramid perfect within it. This is just to interesting to dismiss really. It didn't appear again when that side of the sun came back around but who is to say next year at this time it will not be there again and more prominent? Who knows.

That isn't a perfect pyramid but there are to many references in ancient artwork with the sun and a pyramid within it to dismiss this as an artifact. Something going on.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is the very thread that brought me back to this site.
I thought I lost it, should have known better.
All things happen in good time,
As above so Below.

PLPL

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Here's a high resolution picture of the area. It's still an amazing snapshot into the sun and it's raw power.

Recently released:

activistawake.files.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...#! (fast forward to 9:10 for explanation on tablet)

Not saying neither here nor there, but it's relative to the discussion and interesting...

edit on 31-7-2012 by HIWATT because: add time stamp

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Very interesting youtube video. But it doesn't explain anything. How were the Mayan's able to observe such a celestial event with their naked eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join