Gigantic Triangle-Shaped coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
[img]http://soho.nascom.nasa.gov...[/img]reply to post by mindwideopen

Wonder what happened here?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

But the shape is very similar to the shape on the artifact and it's 2012 and ... you get the picture

I know I know I want to believe and these things certainly puzzle me and I would like to know more about those artifacts.

I just still have to see the sun as hot ball o molten lava, so to speak, I can believe the weirdest stuff but it has to play by some physical rules.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NervousNJerky
I would say buisness as usual if not for the fact we saw that semi-circular object with the decending vortex in the corona the other day. And the vortex touchdown point was at the same latitude as the bottom left corner of the now present "triangle".

Has anyone else commented on this? WTF was that I just saw happen there?

I just wanted to add: Jesus H. Christ.
And please, if you're going to say this is normal please show previous examples in literature or by any other means.
edit on 14-3-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by LastProphet527

I hope this wasnt my vision...coudnt read it fast enough when i recieved the information

Was that a serious prediction? And you are...channeling text messages?

>It's the 13th sign<

Then will come one of the biggest car pile ups in the history of some state and

then some building will be taken over and then...snow..and the locust.
=================================================================================

My vision had came while I was on the ats, so I wrote it down real quick because real 100% visions don’t last very long.
My vision was that of allot of people getting killed on a road with snow in the vision, the reason why I said history, was because I saw a whole lot of people being killed in mass. I said 13 because that’s the number that popped into my brain.
I tried to stop it and I probably could of...if it was in the USA...didn’t understand it was over seas.

OH well, I tried.

TextA tour bus slammed into a tunnel wall in the Swiss Alps in a horrific accident that killed 22 school children and six adults returning to Belgium from a joyous ski vacation, police said Wednesday
edit on 14-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

When were those pics posted on NASA?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
that certainly does make the sun look like an evil all seeing eye. very cool images (how ironic that i'd consider a picture of the sun "cool") but will this hole in the sun have an effect on earth?

You mean like this one?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

[img]http://soho.nascom.nasa.gov...[/img]reply to post by mindwideopen

Wonder what happened here?

What the heck..

Note how the image is now uncovered..BUT..

The set of images that I have seen many times today have been changed,

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

but still have the same times listed below the pics. These are NOT the images I looked at earlier, the straight edges and triangular shape has now been hazed, and also the shape is more to the right of the sun than previously today. Yet they still sport the same times that the images were supposedly taken..

Interesting...

Edit: Unless of course they are taken at 1.00 and after in the am and pm? Is this correct?
edit on 15-3-2012 by mindwideopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Already did afew pages back but here you are,

Just a Coronal Mass Ejection. Not exactly the same but....
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mindwideopen

What do you mean/ The pics say 15 March, it´s the latest pics. If anything they show nicely that there never was a pyramid triangle.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Wich ones?

The alternative ones I posted? I don´t know got them from google.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

My vision was that of allot of people getting killed on a road with snow in the vision, the reason why I said history, was because I saw a whole lot of people being killed in mass. I said 13 because that’s the number that popped into my brain. I tried to stop it and I probably could of...if it was in the USA...didn’t understand it was over seas.

I have to say that that is kinda interesting.. But what about the building taken over you mentioned?

Do you often have visions and make predictions and has it ever come true?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Wow the Triangle is at geographic zero of the Sun 'surface' mass mapped out...

just like how our Giza pyramid is centered at geographic zero, center of all Earth land mass

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Wow the Triangle is at geographic zero of the Sun 'surface' mass mapped out... just like how our Giza pyramid is centered at geographic zero, center of all Earth land mass

Wait what?

First of all, again....it´s not a triangle, it´s two seperate black spots that together kinda look like a triangle, but nowhere near a pyramid.

What does center of earth´s land mass have to do with these spots appearing somewhat in the middle of the sun, at least from the vantage point of the telescope, that is?

Nothing....nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

My vision was that of allot of people getting killed on a road with snow in the vision, the reason why I said history, was because I saw a whole lot of people being killed in mass. I said 13 because that’s the number that popped into my brain. I tried to stop it and I probably could of...if it was in the USA...didn’t understand it was over seas.

I have to say that that is kinda interesting.. But what about the building taken over you mentioned?

Do you often have visions and make predictions and has it ever come true?

Always!
I even got to a point in which if i see it,i can change it /distort it some kind of way.

I stopped two airplanes from colliding in mid air not to long ago, but I had that vision last year in September. As bad as I wanted to write that down in my notes...lol, I wouldn’t and couldn’t, my predictions are 94% accurate so its hard to play the crazy fool when it comes to airplanes now a days .it took a lot of energy out me for that particular masterpiece, most likely that’s why this vision came in while I was on the ats and why it came so fuzzy and quick.Didnt have time to recoperate.

The building aspect came in very frizzy; it might have been the inside of the bus, maybe not a building, just bunch of people crammed up.

Visions come in puzzles with many pieces missing…its up to me to figure it out.

Ps to the op. sorry about going off topic, but the vision came when I was on your thread, and I hurried to jot it down ,I usually don’t put my visions on the internet…sorry.
edit on 15-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

MAR. 12: Massive TRIANGLE-SHAPED hole in the Sun's corona recorded by NASA.

Here that black object that came and attacked to the sun like a sperm or something then flew off, seems linked to the triangle.

Some have tried to say it was some type of cyclone on the sun, but there is footage of this object arriving, and leaving, and it is very hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested, the high speed solar wind from the coronal holes seems to have arrived a few hours ago. It's behaving just like it should. Low density, high speed.

It has a south Bz though so it's creating some geomagnetic activity. Kp index of 5, minor storm level.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
venting gasses , cooling , farting ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Already did afew pages back but here you are,

Just a Coronal Mass Ejection. Not exactly the same but....

I'm not one to argue a point, but the image you show is not this.

There is a filament there, but it has no effect on the Sphere.We have all seen filaments on the Sun. This acts contrary to them.
edit on 15-3-2012 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NervousNJerky

I'm not one to argue a point, but the image you show is not this.

There is nothing wrong with arguiing a point to get the facts straight.

I said it was a CME and posted that pic but was a bit mistaken It is a filament. In the other Alien invasion thread I posted pics of other similar filaments.

This is definately a filament. What sphere are you talking about? All see is a crescent shape at the top of the filament as it blast into space.

What are you suggesting it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join