It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Triangle-Shaped coronal hole in the Sun. Today's images from NASA SDO. Any explanations??

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Text Any explanations??,

>It's the 13th sign<

Then will come one of the biggest car pile ups in the history of some state and

then some building will be taken over and then...snow..and the locust.

Text22 children killed as bus crashes in tunnel near popular Swiss ski area

A tour bus slammed into a tunnel wall in the Swiss Alps in a horrific accident that killed 22 school children and six adults returning to Belgium from a joyous ski vacation, police said Wednesday.

I hope this wasnt my vision...coudnt read it fast enough when i recieved the information

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
that certainly does make the sun look like an evil all seeing eye. very cool images (how ironic that i'd consider a picture of the sun "cool") but will this hole in the sun have an effect on earth?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok so why reading the news I found this,

www.foxnews.com...

Does NASA have an ATS account???? Kinda fishy????

PLPL

There is more in this triangle shape then just a coincidence. I have a theory that I am working on, it makes sense at least to me......................
edit on 14-3-2012 by Minori because: TMI

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

The pic you posted is a CME, coronal mass ejection, and was discussed on the last page, it has absolutely nothing to do with the non triangular completely normal coronal hole, except for the fact that they are both part of sun´s processes.

Nothing fishy at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here is the latest earthquake watch forecast from thebarcaroller:

Volcano / Earthquake Watch March 16-20

He is saying that there is a possibility of a strong earthquake, 8.0, in the northern hemisphere as a result of the recent events in the Sun's corona. He doesn't mention Japan specifically as threatened.

He reiterates the possibility of a 7.2 earthquake in the southern hemisphere.
edit on 14-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I hope this wasnt my vision...coudnt read it fast enough when i recieved the information

Was that a serious prediction? And you are...channeling text messages?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

A bus crash killing 22 people is nothing like your 'prediction' of the biggest car pile up? I can only shake my head..

I have read some of this thread with interest, the pictures that I've seen throughout are fascinating to say the least and while I don't agree that it is the 'perfect' triangle as people have been saying, I do believe that this may have some big significance to certain people.

The latest sun images in the link below suggest, that unlike previous assurances that it is not cloud cover above the triangle shaped hole, but merely an odd shape that looks like it could be triangle beneath cloud, the latest upload of the sun NOW, you can see from the first to the second to the third that it does indeed look like the 'gassy clouds' are shifting back to reveal a more dense triangle shape. Does it not? And what the hell have they done with the last image?

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

I don't believe it is a coincidence that the great Egyptians symbolised both the triangle and the sun. The mighty pyramids are testament to that..

Have you looked at the dollar bill? The great seal of US? The triangle inside the sun..

Egyptians..the Eye of Ra

Even the beautiful and complicated Mayan calendar..shows a triangle inside a sun..

The freemasons symbol..they also have a triangle within a circle on their meeting halls etc..again..

Do they all know something we don't?

And to put something else out there, in honesty I know zero about the pull of the sun on the earth, but what about the mysterious Bermuda triangle?

Could the strange and frightful disappearances within that area have something to do with this hole in the sun, that may have been there on the sun for who knows how many years, covered..again, just a random thought, dont cut me down lol..

All in all, these are great and interesting pictures, and no matter if they are coincidence or not, it is a note worthy event.

edit on 14-3-2012 by mindwideopen because: re doing links

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mindwideopen

The latest sun images in the link below suggest, that unlike previous assurances that it is not cloud cover above the triangle shaped hole, but merely an odd shape that looks like it could be triangle beneath cloud, the latest upload of the sun NOW, you can see from the first to the second to the third that it does indeed look like the 'gassy clouds' are shifting back to reveal a more dense triangle shape. Does it not?

No it does not, there is no opening or a shape beneath the clouds.

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, colder, and has lower-density plasma than average.

The whole shape you are seeing are just colder spots in the corona, there is no cloud cover and no shapes below it. There is no triangle, not even the left side of a triangle, only two drak spots that are not even connected and look like half a triangle.

There have been coronal holes of many shapes in the past some looking like Earthly things and forms, I posted different coronal hole pics several times already.

Do you want me to come up with links to shapes similar to those like you did? Cause i could and there would be no connection at all.
edit on 14-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Didn't really look all that pyramid like to me. I suppose it is rather strange for the sun though. What makes it interesting to me is the fact that it's black. Someone else said that the color indicates the cold temperature. I would also describe the Illuminati as cold, dark, and having relation to pyramids/triangles. But someone could also make those connections about other things as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
if you look at any chaos generated reality with an underlying physical basis... clouds, weather patterns, earthquakes, sunspots long enough you will see any image you believe in. google christ in a piece of pizza and fall on your knees in prayer. or eat the pizza.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Thanks for the reply, duly noted, but you have yet to show one with the same sort of shape, meaning one with such straight lines? Is it common for these coronal holes to stay in the same shape for days or weeks such as this one has, honest curiosity here as I don't know?

Also, why is the latest and fourth picture doctored to show only half, is that a common thing too?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

That is interesting that Fox wrote an article about that, and there are plenty of threads on ATS about that image alone. Maybe a disinfo campaign or do we trust NASA and Fox?

Btw, I thought this thread was settled back on page 4?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mindwideopen

Sure,

I would say these have straight lines of the roughly the same size. Remember, there isn´t a real triangle in the OP pics, just two dark spots that aren´t even really connected. Or did you already see these?

I think it´s normal for them to linger a few days, I´m not sure, I´m definately not an expert but most of this info is a google search away.

Regarding the semi obscured pic, I don´t know but I´m pretty sure it´s nothing sinister.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

The whole shape you are seeing are just colder spots in the corona, there is no cloud cover and no shapes below it. There is no triangle, not even the left side of a triangle, only two drak spots that are not even connected and look like half a triangle.

Okey, I'm curious. If the majority of the folks here are seeing a triangle and you say we're not, then why don't we see the same dark spots that you claim to be seeing?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

You are seeing the same dark spots as I am, but apparently your brains trick you into seeing a triangle, and my doesn´t. Well it does, but I´m not fooled by it.

Phage posted a pic from a different type scope in the first pages wich shows the actual shapes, I´ll look for it hold on.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Latest GOES Solar X-ray Image

This has me stumped, never seen anything like it.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

This is not the pic I meant, but it´ll do.

All I see is two segments of black spots, wich together look like a part of triangle.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I honestly don't know if I should post this in Space Exploration, Paranormal Phenomena, Aliens and UFOs or Global Meltdown topics. I'm baffled jaw-dropped and astonished.

Videos and images showing a monster coronal hole in the Sun, with the perfect shape of a triangle, were uploaded on NASA SDO website:

It's definitely NO glitch. It's a PERFECT triangle-shapped coronal hole, it's appearing in all spectrum of graphics and images and it must be VERY important because NASA highlighted it:

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Any explanations??
edit on 3/12/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

What about that :

and this from 4:30 to 6:10 :

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

This was brought up before and although it is interesting the source of these artifacts is not corroborated by any other source.

The coronal hole has had many shapes in the past, but when it´s just a random shape noone takes notice. Now that it looks somewhat like a triangle there is lots of things that you can connect it to.

I can show you other coronal holes and find artifacts or pics for them.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by LordDrakula

This was brought up before and although it is interesting the source of these artifacts is not corroborated by any other source.

The coronal hole has had many shapes in the past, but when it´s just a random shape noone takes notice. Now that it looks somewhat like a triangle there is lots of things that you can connect it to.

I can show you other coronal holes and find artifacts or pics for them.

But the shape is very similar to the shape on the artifact and it's 2012 and ... you get the picture

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would say buisness as usual if not for the fact we saw that semi-circular object with the decending vortex in the corona the other day. And the vortex touchdown point was at the same latitude as the bottom left corner of the now present "triangle".

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join