It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Center and Cleopatra's Needle - Summer Solstice 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't usually harp on dates and such since 9 out of 10 times they end up being bogus. Although, when dealing with date sincronicities and 9/11 they are usually right on the money. I noticed a connection between the Towers and Cleopatra's Needle and figured I would share it. Now, I am not espousing any date for doom or the like, what I am mentioning here is probably nuthing but a fluke; but, I'd like to share it for info sake anywase. So bare with me.

There are 4 obolisks eroniously called Cleopatra's Needle. They were erected about 1000 years prior to Cleopatra's reign and show the name of Tutmous III, excuse me if I misspelled that. Three of these "needles" have been moved from Egypt to Paris, London, and New York. The fourth remains in its original local.

The date of the laying of the cornerstone for the New York needle was Oct 2, 1880. If you look on a map you will see that the Trade Center towers lay a few miles S/W of the needle, almost directly south. If you crunch the numbers you will find that the date between the laying of the cornerstone and the 9/11 is exactly 120 years 11 months and 9 days. (9/11).

I have noticed a lot of talk about something happening during the London Olympics due to clues and such placed in TV programs which resemble the clues left before 9/11; so, I checked if there was any relation to this time period. The date of the setting of the London Needle to this year, the year of the London Olympics, is 133 years 9 months and 11 days. (9/11). Now this date duration does not actually put us at the Olympics time frame; but, lands us directly on the Summer Solstice.

It should also be pointed out that the confirguration of the Towers is exact with the configuration of New York and London. If you take in account that the axis of the Earth is at an angle, 23.5 degrees when these monuments were erected, and if you angle the Towers by the same amount, you will find that they line up in the same manner. Tower 1, the first to be hit, lies in the West (New York) and tower 2, the second to be hit, lies in the East (respectfully) (London).

Like I pointed out, there is not much to go on and is pretty sircumstantial; but, I figured I'd throw it out there anyways.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Links or anything else to back up your claims?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

In London erected in Jan 1878

On erection of the obelisk in 1878 a time capsule was concealed in the front part of the pedestal, it contained

en.wikipedia.org...

2012 - 1878 = 134/12 = 11.16

In New York they erected Feb 1881

The New York needle was erected in Central Park (40°46′46.67″N 73°57′55.44″W) on February 22, 1881

en.wikipedia.org...

2012 - 1881 = 131/12 = 10.91

Close but no cigar

edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Fascinating info. All of which is easily verifiable by a quick search on the net. There is a lot of interesting things that you can find about the summer Olympics in London, most of which is bs but then there are things like this that kinda make you say hmmmmmm.

S+F.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

If you notice the OP was talking about the laying of the corner stone and not when it was erected.

From your link

Wiki

Jesse B. Anthony, Grand Master of Masons in the State of New York, presided as the cornerstone for the obelisk was laid in place with full Masonic ceremony on October 2, 1880. Over nine thousand Masons paraded up Fifth Avenue from 14th Street to 82nd Street and it was estimated that over fifty thousand spectators lined the parade route. The benediction was presented by R.W. Louis C. Gerstein.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Yes that is correct for New York, but for London the word 'setting' was used not cornerstone...

The date of the setting of the London Needle to this year, the year of the London Olympics, is 133 years 9 months and 11 days.

On erection of the obelisk in 1878

en.wikipedia.org...

Noticed the date was not added for London, most likely on purpose. In London it was erected in Jan 1878, no information on a cornerstone though.
2012 - 1878 = 134/12 = 11.16
I think this is a case of making numbers fit where you want them to but who know unless better evidence can be presented.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I love numerology and this topic is a good one for that.

Here you pointed out:

In New York they erected Feb 1881

What I can see here is the NEW York meaning rebuilt.
Then, then you have the month of February, which is 2 (symbolic of twins) or Roman numeral II (symbolic of pillars)
*Your memory of the twin towers should've been jogged at this point.
Then, you see a mirror image of the number 18. Mirror reflections, twins, and columns are important to MK Ultra programming.
Subtracting 1881 from 2012, you end up with 131. So, again, we see a number placed between two columns.

That's all I have for now though. I hope it helps.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

join