It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm The Bastille ... Anonymous Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
3/12/12

The financial war that has been raging intensively at least since 2001 may be finally ending. This week a three pronged effort to convince the Luciferian banking cabal to surrender is being carried out. In one prong, the Chinese government has announced it will start the mass installation of wind and solar power devices on rooftops world-wide in order to free humanity from the cabal controlled energy grid. In another prong, the cabal controlled central banks will be asked to make good on broken promises by redeeming financial instruments backed by gold stolen from holocaust victims during World War 2. The third prong is still being kept secret but essentially it is a promise to start a bottom-up revolution in cabal controlled countries like Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the US unless these countries stop their ceaseless war-mongering.

The arrest of Bill Gates, the announcement in an Italian paper that the pope will resign on April 15th, and the presence of a US marshal accompanying cabal operatives like Timothy Geithner are all signs that very little, if any, opposition remains.

Last week a Chinese delegation met with a representative of the White Dragon Society in Tokyo. At the meeting an informal agreement was reached in which the Chinese side promised to provide manufacturing facilities and financing for new energy technology. To start with a revolutionary roof-top wind turbine and solar panel combination will be distributed with no initial down-payment necessary to householders and enterprises world-wide. These householders will then pay the installers the equivalent of their current energy bill for 5 years after which they will become energy independent. This is a concrete and realistic way to give the atomic and fossil fuel based energy cartels time to find a new line of business.

Other “free energy” technologies, if proven to exist, may be used in lieu of these devices but only after safety testing. The installation of these devices would also be phased in so that existing energy corporations would have plenty of time to transition into new lines of enterprise. Toyota has also already begun its assault on the fossil fuel industry by producing cars, now on the market, that get over 100 kilometers to per liter or over 300 miles per gallon.

Sources:
theflowofperceptions.blogspot.com...
nesaranews.blogspot.com/
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42384-Fulford...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1807172/pg1
A Lot More Sources:
www.google.com... s=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

All the sources have the same article, it seems to be everywhere but anything that sounds that good can't be true so I'm curious to what people think about this? Free solar panels from China? No more Luciferian banking cabal? Can this really be done? There are massive resignations in the banks lately. Hmmm...
edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

provide the source to the Italian newspaper and I will not write this off, otherwise I dont believe a word of it. Benjamin Fulford was wrong when he stated that BIll Gates married the head of IBMs daughter. I want to believe but I think Ben has lost the plot. What else is he making up if he invented that?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

provide the source to the Italian newspaper and I will not write this off, otherwise I dont believe a word of it. Benjamin Fulford was wrong when he stated that BIll Gates married the head of IBMs daughter. I want to believe but I think Ben has lost the plot. What else is he making up if he invented that?

Just an article I found don't know if it's true or what, hence the commentary below the article, just curious as to what people think about this, I don't know anything other than what I saw in it and I don't know that to be truth. Just putting it out for discussion.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That article was written by Benjamin Fulford here benjaminfulford.net...

I believe what Mr Fulford says he proved himself last year 3 days before the attack on Japan. And many other times but that one resonated with me.

To some of us its obvious the Illuminati, Rothschild slave conspiracy exists and its good to see someone talking about real tangible solutions

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I agree, the solutions in the article seem to be great idea, or at least a great place to start the removing the powers from the powers that be but like anything 'if it sounds to good to be true' then it's probably BS. I guess we wait until tomorrow to see if Anon has anything to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Thanks for providing the original source, I did some digging into the vatican part and it was the italian paper ".libero" which ran with the story . although they are reporting on rumour as mentioned here
vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

I hope Ben is right, I really really do.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That will be interesting to see what occurs. Me personally though Im waiting for the first week of April when the financial markets roll over. Then we shall see more interesting things that HAVE to be dealt with. Like the hundred billion bonds in itally and the 15 trillion in the UK.

More is to come ^.^ ooh I cant wait to watch the empire crumble some more.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Free energy for the world?
THIS CAN'T BE SERIOUS FOLKS!
Where is the rest of the story?

top topics

join