It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a girl..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FelixFelicis

FelixFelicis,
You are a summer baby too, eh?
I enjoy learning about people who share close birthdays and signs!
Also, I know what you mean by it is funny how your eyes and minds can play tricks on you! That is Hekate, no hanger
I have seen things I at first take perceive to be something, like a dog. Only to look later and it be a trash bag. Welcome to my life! HA.
Thanks for taking time to stop by, when you do finish reading tell me what you think!
Oh and your birthday is not to far away!!! I am already looking ahead to mine, is it too soon? hehe

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

jonthedit,
Thank you for posting! I love the short and sweet, yet to the point! I love what you have to say about my Osirus dream! For the spraying, do you mean mosquito spraying as if they are spraying us like we are mosquitos, or that they are actually only spraying for mosquitos?

When you say absorb energy, what I feel you might mean is just how I take it. I literally feel the energy around me, and take every bit of it in, soaking in the positive energies from nature, or where ever I am, literally absorbing energy. Have you ever literally felt like you are energy, and everything around you is energy, and if you do it right, you can literally gain energy by working in consort with the energy around you? That is how I feel sometimes, when I feel that way. I can literally say it feels like you absorb energy, did I get close to what you were asking me to explain? By the way I work off others peoples energy as well, if another is as bubbly and upbeat as I, I admire and feed off of that energy, usually boosting my own in the process.

Let me know what you think! If you can get back to me about the mosquito spraying!
Thanks for taking time to read my story and take time to respond!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pufflemuf

Thank you pufflemuf, I like to think of myself as one! Thank you for your kind words, my friend!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I respect the strength it took to share your story, Katharos. I'm here to offer you a different perspective. I'm sad that you've had so many negative experiences from people who professed to be Christian, yet didn't demonstrate the behavior of one saved. It's sad when people hide behind institutions and religions to try and justify their own corrupt desires, like it pardons their actions in some way. It doesn't.

We are by our very nature designed to seek answers - to "Test everything. Hold on to the good." I can offer you what I have learned, as it relates to your experiences. It is up to you to accept or reject what I have to say, and I won't judge you either way. It's not my place, or anyone else's for that matter.

You have expressed a strong belief in spirits, ghosts and other entities, including visits from loved ones who have passed away. You also mentioned that you are very open to their presence. Some have felt friendly, like the presence of the spirit you believe to be your grandmother. Others, like the dark figure that appeared in your room at night, or the dark spirit during your sleep paralysis, are more negative. They are, in truth, all the same in origin. They are demonic in nature, sharing the common trait of trying to reach you on different levels. Some by appealing to lost love, some to fear. All seek to influence you.

When we die, we are not allowed the ability to walk as a ghost among the living. We are separated from interactions with the worldly life we used to know. Sadly, demonic spirits know this and are able to communicate with the physical world. They observe and learn about the world around them and are cunning and manipulative in their use of that knowledge. They have existed for a very long time. They may build your trust and acceptance, but for their own eventual purposes.

The dark spirit forms are more their true nature. Others will strongly disagree, but the UFOs you have seen are yet another manifestation of a demonic presence, following you around with your acceptance and openness. I can try and look it up, but one of the UFO researchers with the most experience in talking with UFO abductees came to the realization that UFO abductions share a strong similarity to the experiences of those who have claimed to have been demonically influenced. You had mentioned lost time, so it could be relevant to you.

You may not want to consider the posibility that this is what is happening around you, but I would offer that it is what you are experiencing, and it can be very dangerous. The open doors, including ones you may not have thought about, like the hurt caused by the school you attended, can give them easy access to you and keep you from seeing the way out. I would be happy to talk to you further, if you seek to be free of them. I do not know all the answers, but I would try to help.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

I haven't looked into the OBE thing, dream manipulation among others. But I can't help wondering, if they work, why don't one of those people go and have a look behind the back of the moon or those alleged alien artifact sites and tell us what's there. And bring pictures too. I see endless threads here about moon bases and stuff, distant galaxies with life. Could users across the forums cooperate to uncover the truth behind the ATS mysteries?

Now why do I feel silly for writing this?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KingsWatchman

Speaking as an ex-Christian myself, it's interesting how Christians lump all paranormal experiences under the large, shadowy umbrella called "demonic". Which is simply a code for "bad". In other words, everything inexplicable and unknown and mysterious is bad by default. This is a fear-based stance. Of course it's easy to be afraid of what we don't understand...but as usual, the easy way is not the right way.

These beings and phenomena experienced by the OP and everyone else in this thread...they are what they are. Our labels for them do not change what they are. Call them aliens, spirits, demons, entities, spaghetti blobs, or whatever you like....they are still what they are, and we still don't understand what they are (except for those individuals with unique personal insight). The argument: UFO encounters resemble demonic activity, therefore all paranormal activity including UFO encounters is demonic? That's as nonsensical as saying: some business activities feature components that are also components used by con artists in their scams, therefore all business activities are scams and all businessmen are con artists. Well maybe some people believe that too
...but in both situations, the real question is a question of perspective: how do you want to look at the world? Are you pre-judging it with the utmost cynicism you can muster? Or will you leave room in your heart to believe that some businessmen are sincere and honest, and that some paranormal activity might be positive in nature?

The labels do change our perception...and choosing the "demon" label is nothing but a choice to always perceive and interpret these beings and phenomena as negative, dark, and evil. Why would you want to put yourself in a box of fear like that? Fear is like cardboard...being inside its box is boring, uncomfortable, and doesn't really protect you very much anyway. Instead, you could leave the box and look objectively at what's out there and exercise the same optimism, kindness, positivity and reservation of judgement towards the "spirit world" that we are meant to exercise towards our fellow man.

edit on 14-3-2012 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

I am a Christian, and it is not my intention to attack someone's beliefs or bring fear to them. Too many people who profess to follow Christ spread fear in an attempt to sway people to the truth as they see it. However, Christ's message is one of love and forgiveness, and the "fruit of his Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control", not a spirit of fear. Christianity is about reconciliation with God, and not about having to live in a constant state of fear. "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear."

I do not see all things supernatural or spiritual as demonic. God dwells within believers as a Spirit and angels are likewise spiritual in nature. I call spirits demonic, when they attempt to decieve or thrive on fear and uncertainty, which is the nature of demonic spirits. It is what it is. I don't believe that everything I can't explain is demonic. Calling it simply a spirit is to diminish the true nature of it, and misleads you as to its behavior and purpose.

Likewise, not everything bad is demonic. Man since the time of Adam has a base instinct that leads him to separation from God. Demons don't have to influence us to do many of the things that are part of our nature at birth. It's over simplifying to say I view everything as demonic.

Being visited by demonic spirits on a frequent basis is not something I would wish upon anyone. You call it fear mongering, but that is a demon's nature, to bring fear and to manipulate. Why would I not say anything, when my intention is to help in love.

I don't share your viewpoint, but that doesn't make us any different. We seek the same thing - truth and answers. You are entitled to your viewpoint, and it will be constantly refined as you go through life. I'd respectfully ask that you don't make this a religious debate. We are all here to try and help.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As you wish

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
BoneZ,
Thank you for remembering me and coming back to my thread! I did feel you forgot about me, for a moment

You're not a very forgettable person. I bet it's like that in real life with you as well. My spare time is pretty limited these days and I've been working alot lately, so it takes a little longer to respond.

I once again thank you for not blowing off my questions, and coming back to further stand behind your opinion.

With all due respect to you, everything I've stated is not my opinion, nor is it even an opinion at all. It is all verifiable scientific facts taught to most of us in science class in school, as well as taught to meteorologists in college, and pilots in flight school.

I feel a discussion would not be proper without two sides with completely opposite opinions, backed with facts and knowledge.

Unfortunately, the "chemtrail" debate is only one-sided because those that believe in the "chemtrail" hoax will not only not provide any verifiable scientific analyses to prove something is being "sprayed", they won't even do the scientific tests to prove one way or another.

You'll see as you peruse the "chemtrail" forum here on ATS that every thread asking for real scientific evidence goes unanswered to this day.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned barium. If any chemical was being "sprayed", whether it be barium or anything else, it's not going to be just in the ground. It will be all over every single inanimate object that sits outside under the sky all day and night.

That's why I've repeatedly asked for those that believe something is being sprayed, to get swabs of things that sit outside under the sky all the time. It's something that anyone can do for relatively cheap.

Nobody will do it, though, because those that profess that chemicals are being "sprayed" are scared that their beliefs will come into question. And once the swabs come back negative, the "chemtrail" hoax will come to a swift and uneventful end forever.

Thank you for taking your own stand point on the matter and sticking with it!

Again, it's not my standpoint. It's the standpoint of our knowledge of science, and our educators.

I am sticking with mine as well.

That is quite unfortunate considering that there is no real, verifiable scientific evidence to suggest as much.
But, you are entitled to your beliefs and opinions and I respect that.

I am however out of respect and wonder, researching the topic more in depth

That is good to hear. I hope you find the answers that you seek. And maybe I'll see ya debating over in the "chemtrail" forum.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am sorry you dealt with sleep paralysis type situations as well, no doubt not my favorite of the bunch.

When I was really young, mostly pre-teen through my teen years, I had waking sleep paralysis alot. While awake, it was very scary because I didn't know what was happening. While in a semi-dream state, I had some very lucid and scary dreams.

Now that I'm an adult and know that sleep paralysis is a normal part of sleep, I welcome it. Although it doesn't happen very often anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by prodftw

prodftw,
What is funny about you saying that, I myself have always dreamed of what I would be like when I was older, at a young age. Always having premonition type scenarios, hopes, aspirations, etc. But for some odd reason I have not come to terms with.. I have never seen, nor planned my life after 21. Of course I am a female who lives in the moment, and plays by ear.. and I am not insinuating I don't have plans.. I have a secure career that would surely hold me way past 21, good family, living and income. That is not the issue. The thing is, struggling with perfectionism as almost any female growing up, I always gave myself until 21. That was it, no longer, no nothing.. I remember people complimenting me and my silly self would always say something along the lines of..."You think so now? Wait until I'm 21, I'm going to be everything I dream to be." And in no way am I kidding or exaggerating in anyway. I have promised myself, and for some reason to everyone around me that.. 21 is basically the year for that I always wanted. When I am going to finally reach the state of "Me" if that makes any sense. I feel like my 21st, is going to be a huge awakening for me, there is something about the number 21 I tell you. & Please do not take this in a scary dark way, I have always wanted to die young, because I already believe I am an old soul. I do not need the wrinkles, to determine my worth, I have always in a weird glorious in my own mind way, wanted to die young. Doing something heroic or dying for a good cause, leaving a name behind.. and if that were to happen, 21 would be the exact age I wanted to be when it would happen. So that all my life of 21's would really mean something to me. Don't take that as dark! Just saying, I've never seen past 21. & That is just fact.
Also I want to thank you for your such kind words! Since you enjoy numerology and cool theories along the lines of 42, you should read a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! You will enjoy it!
It really does feel good to have you respond again, with such kind words as well this time. Thank you, very very much!

No problem
I completely know where your coming from - I always thought I would die young too. Right now I am 19, turning 20 on december 27th. You seem very interested in finding yourself and thats basicly the point I am at right now. I had an awakening on my birthday of last year and ever since iv been determined to find out who I am.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I feel foolish for my 3 page post now.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
I feel foolish for my 3 page post now.

I think she will reply to you, she probably just has tons of people wanting to u2u her.

It's a very interesting story, and by story I don't mean I think you are making it up, I always take people at their word until proven otherwise or my instincts tell me to ignore them. You seem for real

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Hello, yes I do read. I read the Bible daily. I just don't have time to read 8 pages worth of text when I am online. What would have been better is if you had stuck to one or to subjects instead of posting about everything that interests you in one topic. If it was me I would have made multiple topics over an expended period of time. Anyway I look forward to seeing you around, if theirs anything particular you would like to ask me I'll be happy to talk. I am a regular in the religion forums, although I can sometimes be found in the paranormal and UFO forums.

edit on 15-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinefavor

Im sure thats possible, you would just have to find someone capable and who is willing to share, also someone you trust not just pull your leg.

Unfortunately for me I no longer experience sleep paralysis and therefore dont have the opportunity to have an OBE.

I think its due to the high levels of stress I am currently experiencing. Maybe when I can get my personal and proffessional life sorted out I could perhaps start up again, howvere at the moment I am not even dreaming anymore, or not remembering what I dream. So OBE seems like a distant memory to me.

So if you could find somebody who is abke ti have OBE`d quite regularly or at will then im suree they con do the mentioned things.

I myself had thought of a few places I would visit if ever I start having OBE`s again.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Around the time I was having sleep paralysis problems, I had this vibrating sensation in my body. And another just the other night after another paralysis 2 days before. I searched the internet but all I found was people recommending a visit to a neural surgeon. If i remember properly, we have only one in the country.

So I searched ATS today and I find many threads talking about how it happens in their sleep and waking moments and that it must be Astral projection. They are quite old, the most recent is over a year old. Not sure if I should post there.

Now I don't believe in Astral projection or anythings in that category and I have never read up on them or tried any. People there were talking about body vibrations in their sleep, or waking moments. Problem is, it's always when I'm wide awake and just into bed. I had just got into bed and was shifting the covers around only for this rapid vibrating sensation all over in quick intervals. I don't think I'm actually vibrating, but it happens too fast for me to check if I am actually vibrating. I thought it was a problem of not getting enough sleep or the late nights at the computer. Just hope this isn't another issue to deal with

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinefavor

I dont want to derail the thread because its not about astral projection, but if you want more info based on my own experience you are welcome to u2u me.

What you are experiencing is basically the start of an OBE. And yes it could happen because your sleeping patterns are off.

Just relax and go with it no matter how scary it seems. Dont be afraid.
edit on 16-3-2012 by demoncleaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

u2u failed.
says you may not send a private message to anyone but ats staff.
guess it's a limitation of being under 20 posts.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

To the people reading this thread.... I can't put any more pressure on the OP, as she may not have the strength to do anything at this point....

I did not read the entire thread yet... but it amazes me how much cr*p people put up with.... Radiation from Japan flowing to the US... especially the west coast... chemtrails daily, GMO foods... yet by and large... most ppl don't do anything about it. TPTB have you right in their grip, and are loving it. Like the ppl in Tokyo... they know that there is all kinds of radiation pollution there... but they just live with it. Well at least they have an excuse.... Hiroshima and Nygasaki were both obliterated... but they just commenced and rebuilt both, despite the fatal fallout and subsequent radiation-induced diseases from the bombs (then they blame the Americans... go figure).

You may write on ATS and 'are aware'... but if you don't do anything different in your lives than everybody else... are you really that different from the general populace? If you life is strikingly similar to theirs, then you have only to blame yourselves for the consequences .... it may be that you are just belong in the intelligent sheeple, rather than the ignorant sheeple category. Is there really a difference? Is that good enough? May I quote a popular slogan at this point, even though you may think it's unnecessary: "Wake Up!!!" With all due respect.... You think you're awake, but your still sleeping.... it's truly the most dangerous place to be.

edit on 9/4/2012 by MarkJS because: spelling/typo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks, Katharos. I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join