It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is A Super Conscious Entity Existing Within Multiple Dimensions Simultaneously

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by martinasdf

And the native american indians lived,in harmony with nature,all over the north and south american continents for many thousands of years and i dont recall hearing or reading about them having epidemic proportions of cancer,heart disease,plagues,crime,serial killers,greed driven lives,world wars,or genocides,that is until the greedy,at war with nature,europeans came over and wiped most of them out with plagues and genocides.The united states has only been a country for not much more that two hundred years and look at the concrete,steel and plastic hell hole we have turned most of this once beautiful and pristine land into in such a sadly short period of time...

edit on 19-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I do believe in all planets stars and black hole are super conscious entity and this is my theory the earth is our mother she use minerals, salts, water and gravity to created lifeforms.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
interesting perspective.

personally as of lately i have been getting into the idea that our physical existence is like that of ants.

we are ants on an anthill existing with bigger entities living around us that we cannot understand with our human senses.

jsut as microscopic organisms cannot comprehend us humans...

non physically pertaining to the "soul"...

i think that dreams, meditation,drugs, are ways for us to ditch our limited physical bodies and do some time traveling, dimensional traveling, meet with interesting entities etc...

edit on 15-8-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quedup
I would have explained it as the 'Universe' is a Super Conscience and Earth is a part of it's expansion of creation. A tiny minuscule piece of a Hologram within a Matrix. (as above - so below)

as above so below yes well said i agree

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join