It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is A Super Conscious Entity Existing Within Multiple Dimensions Simultaneously

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by adarmis
Ok i have a few questions.
1. if what you say is true then why do we need to eat?
2. why are there people born with disabilities such as motor neuron disease?
3. as far as im aware space is still expanding after the big bang, or is that an illusion too?

Why does Superman have a weakness to Kryptonite? When you know that, you'll know why your questions had already been answered.

/salute!

lol

1) an exanging of energy, fruits doesnt feel ;D
2) A LOT OF REASONS, mostly, parent's fault. but in the cases it dont, because of the habilities some of them have, even so, if you can walk, for you is not big deal, but someone who have the hard time for walking, will work with more strenght
3)the creation is constantly being created again

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Theres no doubt in my mind that this planet we call earth is alive and it is a living entity of super consciousness...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by adarmis
Ok i have a few questions.
1. if what you say is true then why do we need to eat?
2. why are there people born with disabilities such as motor neuron disease?
3. as far as im aware space is still expanding after the big bang, or is that an illusion too?

Why does Superman have a weakness to Kryptonite? When you know that, you'll know why your questions had already been answered.

/salute!
A "real" superman would'nt be bothered by kryptonite and the fictional supermans real "weakness" is lois lane...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I think the ultra complex crop circles are so large and so intricately shaped and designed,that its impossible for people on the ground to have made them...

And so i believe that the mulit-dimensional super consciousness we call earth,is trying to communicate to us,trying to tell us something,its showing us messages in the shape and form of intricate,elaborate,massive geometric crop circles...

What then is the earth trying to say?..."what are all of you doing to me,i will live on,but your extinction is imminent"...?

"theres something terrible headed our way from space,stop fighting and killing eachother,join together to do something about stopping it before its too late"...?

"stop hurting me,i love you"...?

Would'nt it be truly mind blowing to find out that crop circles started appearing to the dinosaurs a few years before the yucatan doomsday asteroid struck...

We should have secret code makers,code breakers,crypto analysts and other such experts working on these crop circles night and day,just like countries had during ww-2,trying to figure out the crop circle messages and meanings,trying to break their coded,symbolic messages...

For an analogy,how would we try to communicate to ants? by arranging the little stones and pebbles they pile up around their holes into intricate shapes and patterns? what would they think we are saying to them and how would they react? would they then re-arrange them into other distinct shapes and patterns to try and say something back to us?
edit on 13-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Of course, you've worked this all out and compiled all the empirical evidence and logical structure behind this amazing discovery...right?

*yawn*

What is it with this need to invent completely complicated and impossibly inverted theories about who we are and what kind of reality we inhabit? Maybe the whole of reality is just not that freakin' unimaginable. Maybe we already have a pretty good idea concerning its primary structure, and only need to look at it without imposing our own imaginations on what isn't immediately apparent?

Hell, it's as if we're going backward instead of forward as this century progresses. At this rate, by 2040 we'll be trying to procreate by packing each other's *ssess with bananas to distract the Evil Monkey God of Ego Domination so that our children will be free of its terrible corruption and acceptable to the Sacred Priory of Supreme Human Ascendance. There'll be a secret handshake and email newsletter and everything. Just believe and so mot it be.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think the first question we should ask ourselves is if there is such thing as objective reality. If reality is subjective (to a certain extent) then that would point to a universe being a construct of a mind and would nessarily mean intelligent design.

Note: Intelligent design has become a code word for undercover creationalism, and that is not what I mean.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

"Theres nothing out there beyond this hill and cave of ours,nothing at all,so get back in here and finish roasting that wooly mammoth meat"...And we would still be living in those caves without our imaginations and our awareness of mystery and sense of wonder...As well as knowing that no one really knows where we came from and are still coming from,no one really knows where we are right here and now and no one really knows where we are traveling through space,or where we go to when we die...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
once the creator said: "you treat me as you treat my little ones..."

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I would have explained it as the 'Universe' is a Super Conscience and Earth is a part of it's expansion of creation. A tiny minuscule piece of a Hologram within a Matrix. (as above - so below)

The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration...

The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity,the human brain...

When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion,the latter becomes infinitely fast,the earth dies,we vanish and the big rip follows...
edit on 15-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I would have explained it as the 'Universe' is a Super Conscience and Earth is a part of it's expansion of creation. A tiny minuscule piece of a Hologram within a Matrix. (as above - so below)

The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity,the human brain...

When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion,the latter becomes infinitely fast,the earth dies,we vanish and the big rip follows...

Been wondering bout that: is the universe expanding or our perception of the universe expanding?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I feel there is something when i see the world pass by, i see the people live without question and die aswell. I see questions asked all the time and answers go right through, so if all is right then what does it mean? if there is a god who made everything and made us to prays him then we aren't real and he is human. But if we some how all conected then what does it all mean? why do we need to learn, why do we need to evolve and grow. So i ask you all are we some test? are we the thing going in a circle? are we the nothing floating through time? WHY CAN'T WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? And why is it in us to want to know? don't answer because you can't and if you try it shows a lot about you, the need to feel you are right when we both know no one is right.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalflash

Originally posted by blocula

Been wondering bout that: is the universe expanding or our perception of the universe expanding?

both. the universal brain exands itself, that allows new things to come ^^ . but only when the knowledge gets "asimilated"

Originally posted by conlget
I feel there is something when i see the world pass by, i see the people live without question and die aswell. I see questions asked all the time and answers go right through, so if all is right then what does it mean? if there is a god who made everything and made us to prays him then we aren't real and he is human. But if we some how all conected then what does it all mean? why do we need to learn, why do we need to evolve and grow. So i ask you all are we some test? are we the thing going in a circle? are we the nothing floating through time? WHY CAN'T WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? And why is it in us to want to know? don't answer because you can't and if you try it shows a lot about you, the need to feel you are right when we both know no one is right.

i will take care of your questions. that's why i am here for. and for the record, there is some know that is right, but we all have differences to see it:

the creator is not god. the creator is the creator. your creator is your creator.

he/she/it didnt make people for praying, that would be egocentric, and the creator is not that.

imagine this, if you create an videogame, and you make the characters free, you want them to pray you? or would you just see what they would do by themselves? HAVENT YOU PLAYED THE SIMS? LOL

maybe that we all are conected? despite the difference of creators?

we evolve because the universe does.

you go in a circle if you dont learn anything to give to your creator. the maximun sacrifice is to give your knowledge and your life for your creator: not by diying, but living

we are everything floating trough everything.

some people cant. maybe if you focus you will ^^

you want to know because deep inside of yourself, you know that there is something else, and you're seaching for it

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Questioneer05

funny, I told you that someone will feel the need to say something even if what they say is only their own opinion. so i now i want to know did writing to me solve the answer? is what you say right? What did you get out of it by writing to me? i understand you only try to open my horizen, and yes this is the goal to teach each other but even after saying dont wirte back you did why, and dont say because you wanted to tell me something i didn't know. I do know. so now the I give the ball of coversation to you, I'll be waiting...................

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by finalflash

Everything we see,everything we hear,everything we taste,everything we touch and everything we smell is taking place inside our brains and nowhere else.Our five senses limit our perceptions of reality and they will not allow us to perceive of anything the way it really is and so everything is an illusion.We are microscopically small. We are magnificently vast.We are protrons,neutrons and electrons vibrating upon invisible frequencies and unseen wavelengths.We are telepathic fractals of sound and light.We are children of eternal darkness.We are the telekinetically constructed holograms of earths super consciousness and the entire universe and everything within it exists within our minds.A neverending dream we never awaken from...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I believe this to be the case. It has to do with the fact that we're experiencing time on a moment-to-moment basis as opposed to viewing time as a single seamless construct.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

I believe this to be the case. It has to do with the fact that we're experiencing time on a moment-to-moment basis as opposed to viewing time as a single seamless construct.
If humanity threw away all its clocks,watches and calendars and stopped being slaves to those things,what then would time really mean? Imo it would suddenly mean what its always really meant,nothing.Time gives us structure and a schedule to our days and nights and whenever i'm another year older,all that really means is that the earth has orbited around the sun one more time.Time isnt real,its an illusion...
edit on 16-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I can dig it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I want some lol

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We are animated pixels of light telepathically projected out from within the earths multi dimensional super consciousness upon a telekinetically created three dimensional holographic screen of material illusions...
edit on 18-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adarmis

Most disease is man made, just look at how cancer (and sickness in general) has increased with population and industrialization. We get so many chemicals and # in our bodies now, compared to a few hundred years ago, and of course we are noticing it on our bodies, but everyone thinks its just normal. Just ask your parents or grand parents how many people had cancer when they were young. Now everyone is dropping like flies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join