It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is A Super Conscious Entity Existing Within Multiple Dimensions Simultaneously

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The earth is an super conscious entity existing within multiple dimensions simultaneously and we are its living and dying thoughts,hopes and fears and we are its dreams and nightmares of material reality.Pixels of light and waves of darkness,telepathically and telekinetically created three dimensional beings,within a three dimensional screen,holographically projected upon the visible wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum...

Before we were born into this temporary reality,we temporarily existed within another dimension of earths super consciousness and our deaths in that dimension,delivered us into the dimension where we exist now and the void of outer space all around us,is an intentionally projected hologram and its seeming endlessness is an illusion...

Everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else and we are directly connected to and a part of this supreme entity we call earth.We are the earth and the earth is us and so are the trees,mountains and clouds,the oceans,insects and animals,the sky, sun and stars,the quauars,pulsars and black holes,all materialistic extensions of the earths super consciousness...

Death is nothing to be afraid of and nothing will prevent its arrival.Billions of people have lived and died before we were here and billions of people will live and die after we are gone.Our deaths here in this world,thought of and seen as a finality,is also an illusion....

The here after,the great beyond,is everywhere.Because death is a transformational metamorphosis from one dimension,the earths material magnetosphere,atmosphere,biosphere,hydrosphere and lithosphere,into another dimension of earths reality that invisibly exists all around us.Another dimension of the earth entities super consciousness,beyond our five senses ability to perceive.Perhaps the fourth or fifth dimension,or an alternate universe,existing within some other vibrational frequency,upon another wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum...

edit on 12-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I tend to agree with your analysis. I have thought for some time now, that we are all connected to the Earth and each other.

I also agree that death is just a transition to another plane of existance.

I would be interested to know from where you formulated your views and opinions.

Oh. And message to "The Troll-Patrol"... These are my beliefs, they are not yours. I respect you opinions so please if you have something share, please do it in a respectful manner.

Love
Red

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The earth is an super conscious entity existing within multiple dimensions simultaneously and we are its living and dying thoughts,hopes and fears and we are its dreams

If that is true then why do we build air conditioners to make ourselves more comfortable living on this thing of which we are a natural expression and extension of?

Thanks in advance.

X.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok i have a few questions.
1. if what you say is true then why do we need to eat?
2. why are there people born with disabilities such as motor neuron disease?
3. as far as im aware space is still expanding after the big bang, or is that an illusion too?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting belief, and I believe something along the same lines. Is this your theory or is it from some other source(s)? Any links to some further material, the subject matter is one that interests me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would have explained it as the 'Universe' is a Super Conscience and Earth is a part of it's expansion of creation. A tiny minuscule piece of a Hologram within a Matrix. (as above - so below)

We have lived many many many lives and chose each one for our own needs to evolve - we I believe, are helped to plan out our lives prior to birth in such a way that every detail is considered as a necessary consideration to assist us and guide us on the path we have chosen - it may take a whole life time to learn and experience only one minute part of what we need to learn in the advancement of the being into a higher dimension and we will keep on returning for as long and as often as is needed.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
If that is true then why do we build air conditioners to make ourselves more comfortable living on this thing of which we are a natural expression and extension of?

The planet needed an antagonist in the grand story it is telling/experiencing.

Just as we have actors or video game characters to battle so we can have an exciting interesting educational experience.

That's right... we're playing the bad guy role. We get the choice of being the sort of bad guys who have a change of heart at the last scene, or are utterly destroyed by the overwhelming power of goodness/love in the protagonist.

That said... everyone loves an actor who plays a really great villain.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/3/12 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
and still my questions go unanswered!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your topics are fun because they're so creative.

Something I've bounced around in my mind the past couple years is this: What if earth is an information singularity? This could make it a 'center' of sorts. From a relativistic perspective earth may appear insignificant, but from a quantum/information perspective it may be quite uncommon.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by blocula

I tend to agree with your analysis. I have thought for some time now, that we are all connected to the Earth and each other.

I also agree that death is just a transition to another plane of existance.

I would be interested to know from where you formulated your views and opinions.

And that other plane of existence is right here on earth all around us,hidden realms that exist beyond the ability of our five senses to perceive and one of these planes is where ghosts and poltergeists are right now and another dimensional realm of the earths super consciousness is where the flying saucers and aliens exist...

I have numerous views and opinions of reality and this one,like my others,were formulated after many years of reading,thinking,listening and seeing and hearing the paranormal with my own eyes and ears...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by blocula

The earth is an super conscious entity existing within multiple dimensions simultaneously and we are its living and dying thoughts,hopes and fears and we are its dreams

Thanks in advance.

X.
Because this super conscious living entity earth is capable of emotional feelings and its anger and happiness and its love and hate are expressed through and into its telepathic and telekinetic creation of its materialistic dimension,where we are now and what we are now...

Volcanic eruptions,earthquakes and tsunamis could be physical manifestations of its anger projected into our dimension and asteroid strikes may be suicide attempts or total rage...
edit on 13-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adarmis
3. as far as im aware space is still expanding after the big bang, or is that an illusion too?
The "physical dimension" of the super consciousness we call earth seems to get thirsty and needs to drink all the time,thats why water is constantly recycled,as it rains down into its materialistic projection of its own body and then absorbed back up into the sky over and over and over...

The same reason why the super consciousness we call earth may not be perfect or perfectly healthy either, expressed through and into our reality by things such as drought,famine,volcanic eruptions,wild fires, earthquakes and tidal waves ect,ect...

Outer space and its perceived by us endlessness is an illusion,a three dimensional hologram with animated mass projected out from within the super consciousness of the entity we call earth...

Like an unborn baby within its mothers womb,who thinks and feels that there is all that exists to reality,but then finds out when its born into another dimension,that what it thought was the only reality,was an illusion.The other dimension was all around everywhere,but it didnt know and couldnt see...

Like an 18 month old child that thinks and sees the inside of its house as all there is to its world,until it learns to walk and goes outside and realizes that what it thought and saw as its only reality,was an illusion.Another world and another reality existed just beyond the walls of its playroom...

Just like us when we look up at the star filled nightime sky,we are looking at an illusion...

Just like us when we die,we'll find out that this life here and now,was an illusion...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Because this super conscious living entity earth is capable of emotional feelings and its anger and happiness and its love and hate are expressed through and into its telepathic and telekinetic creation of its materialistic dimension,where we are now and what we are now... Volcanic eruptions,earthquakes and tsunamis could be physical manifestations of its anger projected into our dimension and asteroid strikes may be suicide attempts or total rage...

It seems your are very nearly out of your mind and I will now be adding you to my friends list.

We should, nay!, need!, to go bowling sometime.

X.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
bingo!!! i like people that can see trough the dusty glass

if you live knowing this, and feel free with yourself, you will have a plein life

NAMASTE

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Better think you are the thought of a divinity than being just a useless parasite eh? The latter would be too depressing i guess
. Once again, you give yourself too much credit for what you really are, waaay too much. You cant possibly be proud for being a worthless existence now can you? Or does being a pointless selfish life sucking monster do satisfy you? Obviously you are in denial. Wouldnt be the first time though

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Makes sense really...

Creator creates galaxy beings, who birth star beings who birth planet beings who think of/ birth us ....

That way we are all connected and the planets and stars actually are "gods " then..

i think the thought process behind this though....good post OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
reply to post by blocula

Your topics are fun because they're so creative.

Something I've bounced around in my mind the past couple years is this: What if earth is an information singularity? This could make it a 'center' of sorts. From a relativistic perspective earth may appear insignificant, but from a quantum/information perspective it may be quite uncommon.
Thanx for your complimentary words,my feet are on the ground,but my head was born in the clouds and i find it more fascinating thinking of things like this thread,then living and dying only thinking of work,bills and taxes and traffic jams all the time...

Like an unborn baby within its mothers womb,who thinks and feels that there is all that exists to reality,but then finds out when its born into another dimension,that what it thought was its only world,was an illusion.The other dimension was all around everywhere,but it didnt know and couldnt see,until it became its new reality...

Just like we were born from another dimension of reality and are now living in another,within the womb of the super consciousness we call earth,within the telepathically and telekinetically created and projected physical manifestation of its material reality...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by blocula

Makes sense really...

Creator creates galaxy beings, who birth star beings who birth planet beings who think of/ birth us ....

That way we are all connected and the planets and stars actually are "gods " then..

Maybe thats why the greeks and romans and whoever else may have,named the planets,moons and sun after gods,because they thought they were gods and maybe they knew they were gods? then modern religions arose and have tried very hard to obliterate true reality from our eyes and minds...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Makes sense really...

i think the thought process behind this though....good post OP.

we all are one in the final step

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Makes sense really...

Maybe thats why the greeks and romans and whoever else may have,named the planets,moons and sun after gods,because they thought they were gods and maybe they knew they were gods? then modern religions arose and have tried very hard to obliterate true reality from our eyes and minds...

exactly, every planet have its creator, and a cloud of planets have their stars as creators...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adarmis

Why does Superman have a weakness to Kryptonite? When you know that, you'll know why your questions had already been answered.

/salute!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join