It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Tells Reporters He Is Suspicious About Results Of GOP Caucuses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

If Dr. Paul wasn't affiliated with one of the 2 parties no one would even know who he is.

For the argument's sake, lets forget about Ron Paul, his low numbers and the fraud speculation. Now look at Santorum, someone how was an unknown right up until Iowa, someone who's polling numbers had him way behind everyone else who crashed and burn. Now he somehow managed to win a few states and is now 2nd in delegates. To me that is extremely fishy.
edit on 13-3-2012 by jrod because: o

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

Originally posted by muse7
He will stand no chance in November 2012

2008 Results

Blacks 95% Voted for Obama
Hispanics 65% Voted for Obama
Asians 63% Voted for Obama
Women 56% Voted for Obama
Whites 43% Voted for Obama

Source

It will be even more lopsided in November

Obama 2012

I disagree. Looking at those numbers, it is clear that the 95% of blacks that voted for him were voting with racist motives; the proof is that there was simply no other reason to vote for him. He had virtually no voting record in the senate (voted "present") and his only associates were with extremists and radicals. He proclaimed he wanted to declare martial law when he said he wanted a "civilian security force" equal to that of our military. He never ran a business and has been siphoning off the system since the day he arrived here from Kenya. His way was paid by others, from his stay with Bill Ayers parents to his college education, (the only job ever reported from his past was at a Subway in Hawaii). Other than hypnotic chants, like "yes we can", he had, quite literally, nothing of substance to offer. He had blind followers believing he would pay their mortgage and buy them gas.

Since his election in 2008, he has only served to racially divide our country even further. With any luck, this will open the eyes of reasonable people, which I believe at least 50% of blacks are, and he will lose the racial vote. Of the 46% of whites that voted for him, they were giving him the benefit of the doubt. They must have been, because as I stated above, there was no other reason to vote for him. None!

If Obama wins this next election, we are finished as a Constitutional Republic. Not because I don't like Obama, but because it will be proof positive that people vote for presidential candidates for nefarious, spiteful and shallow reason. He is the first president in history to order the execution of an American citizen. It was established early on that many of us living right here in the US are considered "threats" or "extremists", via the Janet Napolatano hit list that was released in Obama's first few months in office. The line between a potential suicide bomber in Afghanistan and the local NRA member was officially erased under this administration.

Which leads me to one question, why on earth do YOU say, "Obama 2012"? Based on what? Give me facts, not general idealist statements. I'm not suggesting you vote for Romney; I won't vote for Romney, and he WILL be the GOP candidate. I will write in Ron Paul. Or not vote at all. But to state "Obama 2012" is nothing but an ignorant "Us vs. Them" mentality. This isn't a football game, people. We the People is ALL of us, as one.

Funny how you say that "we are one" yet your post is filled with a bunch of racist garbage.

Racist motives indeed.

There is no reason to vote, period. The political system and the government are at the mercy of people whose relatives had grasped total control of this country long before most of us were born.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by illuminatislave

If wasn't affiliated with one of the 2 parties no one would even know who he is.

For the argument's sake, lets forget about Ron Paul, his low numbers and the fraud speculation. Now look at Santorum, someone how was an unknown right up until Iowa, someone who's polling numbers had him way behind everyone else who crashed and burn. Now he somehow managed to win a few states and is now 2nd in delegates. To me that is extremely fishy.

Yes, because the elections are rigged and the media coverage coincides with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And there is nothing we can do, come November, we will have our President doing his second term with a majority of the vote. It's all a load of bull scheiss...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I think all of us who looked at the elections with an open mind are suspicious. Not just with Dr. Paul's low numbers but with Santorum's performance as well. No one even knew who he was until about a week before Iowa, now he is in 2nd with the delegate count. It just does not make any sense.

I completely agree with you but remember when a guy named Barack Obama appeared out of nowhere and soared to the top? I was like..."who's this guy"?

Just a replay imo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

I disagree. Looking at those numbers, it is clear that the 95% of blacks that voted for him were voting with racist motives; the proof is that there was simply no other reason to vote for him.

This statement alone invalidates all of the other gibberish you posted.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
well, maybe if he wasn't in bed with a corrupt party he wouldn't have to worry about fraudulent elections.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

He knows he needs the party right now, but that will change come convention time. Even with the delegate strategy odds are Paul won't get the nod, they've already picked Romney.

But Paul pulls evenly from all 3 categories of voters. Hard left liberals like his end the wars talk, hard right conservatives love the idea of shrinking the government, and independents like that he has stuck to his guns and is well versed on what's wrong with our government.

If Paul fails to get the Republican nod it might be the best thing. In a 3 way race he only needs 34% of the vote. And liberals are more likely to vote for an independent over a Republican.

He can win, if we don't waste our votes on one of the establishment candidates.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul won the Virgin Islands caucus (yeah I know, big deal, right?) but all the delegates went to Mitt.

Even Santorum is making accusations of media bias coming from FOX "news" - so good to see them turn on their own... Nobody ever said the caucus were about keeping things fair.

Santorum Accuses Fox News Of Shilling For Romney, Is Called Out By Brian Kilmeade
Rick Santorum Whines About Coverage From Fox News
Santorum Says Fox News Is ‘Shilling for Romney Everyday’

Now maybe Mr. Frothy can understand what Ron Paul has been putting up with for like, ever.

I'd say the Republican party no longer represents conservative values, they are only there to uphold the banking and Big Oil monopolies and protect their status quo. The day Paul and others like him bail on the GOP and form a REAL party getting back to sound fiscal, foreign, and trade policies, I'm there.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
In a 3 way race he only needs 34% of the vote.

Thats assuming the others get 32% each

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That, is incredible and so close to home.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danimaltl
That, is incredible and so close to home.

?? close to who's home??

Anyway, good points about the 34% and then the Elephant in the room, only if the others get less than their share and no more. I hate to believe, but evidence has me leaning in favor of there being a theft of virtually any election in a key election cycle. Perhaps not every time but rather when it's needed for those that would steal from all for the power of it all. These people are not giving this power back. All willingly while rigging the system to keep a Ron Paul or even a Green party candidate, for those left of center, down.
Ol' Perot made a lot of sense when Clinton beat Bush. That is why even though he got a measly 11 or 12%, whatever it was, he too may have been victimized. If it weren't for that deaf and somewhat illiterate Admiral he selected as a running mate, I too would have voted for him. Alas I cast mine left of center but way away from what I saw as a dangerous Republican party. OF COURSE knowing what my eyes told me during the last two decades before. Especially, with the Dems stonewalling equal rights movement. Then turning and throwing cash at them but not really helping them learn how to take care of themselves other than show up at the mailbox for the government check. How they get a pass, I will never know. Perhaps, I saw Bill Clinton as a chance to run them out of town. But alas, he too was in on whatever they have planned for the fifedom they have taken without our permission. Slow realization by the fifes has been a part of their plan to get away with it.

By the time my teenage children are 50, there will be no USA,or Canada. No places where personal freedoms and open government are the ruling way. Especially if the law enforcement at the national level that was set up to balance it out for the little man when someone crosses the lines, instead chooses to protect the highest level theives and treasonous families of the western world. Just as lack of actions in the financial/Freddie Mac scandal riddled with indications of malfeasance seem to indicate is the case today. They need to prove themselves or the citizens loose hope and I am beginning to suspect that is another part of 'the game' someone is playing on society.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

Be careful when you use "deaf" and "illiterate" in the same sentence. That's close to "Deaf & Dumb".

Just caught me off guard.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

i am suspicious about the results of gop caucuses. i think it says something fundamental about you if you are not suspicious about the results of gop caucuses.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm unable to look it up right now but wasn't there a guy who testified about being hired to write the code that would flip the votes any way the Repubs wanted? And it was used in the 2004 election? And he supposedly died after his testimony rather suddenly?

Something tells me you guys will know of who I speak.

Of the current clown car circus, the only way, and I mean the ONLY way Romney will win the election is if he takes on RP as his VP candidate. I don't think RP would go for it though, and I think his followers would see it for the utterly depraved pandering it would be. Be that as it may, he'd be a better choice than some Palin-style retread.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I want to add this new ATS thread about new evidence of Republican Voter Fraud, brought to us by Mox News, hitting Ron Paul where it really hurts, his delegate's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the video,

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The New World Order controls everything. George Bush is Prince Charles, John Denver, Danny Bonaduce, Mike Myers...and his sister is Hilary Clinton, also known as Barbara Walters. There is huge network of frauds that deliberately control the government. This country is Vampire Feed, as the Blue Blood Vikings of England mix with snakes and breed shape shifting monsters, just like the pagans of old. They control us all. It's disgusting.

SET UP A SEPARATE REGISTRY OF VOTES, IF PEOPLE WILL COMPLY. AT LEAST YOU'LL GET AN IDEA, EVEN IF THEY ALL WON'T.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
In a 3 way race he only needs 34% of the vote.

Thats assuming the others get 32% each

Obama and Romney draw evenly, even the last election was only a few points from 50/50.

I think it will be Paul 38%, 31% Obummer and 31% Romney.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ron Paul Talks About Election Fraud on Columbia, MO Radio 03/16/12

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Say what you will about RT but they report what the MSM doesn't

How Caucuses Are Stolen From Ron Paul Voters "By The Republican Party"

<< 1  2  3   >>

join