It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Tells Reporters He Is Suspicious About Results Of GOP Caucuses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I should have said "the crimes" as it is more than one crime of voter fraud. And then there are the crimes of racketeering we can witness daily in the news that these people seem to get a permanent get of jail free pass as they continually get away with this crime while rubbing our noses in it all. For a couple of instances, should not Barney Frank been at least arrested for insider involvement in the housing bubble? Should Cheney's companies been hired for Iraq when most all people on the planet Earth think Bush lied? Seems it could easily be considered the least bit shady which would make it wrong in my estimation. The Bush's laughed at the thought but........

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

I think we need to get rid of parties altogether. If we replace this two party crap system with another two party crap system, we would get the same end product.

Maybe we need to erect a couple of these bad boys on capitol hill and see what happens

edit on Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:46:11 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Lol anyone else noticed how Ron Paul always has a bunch of hot girls standing behind him in videos where's he's giving speeches?

Haha (:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Something occurred to me as I was reading this. While I do want RP to win, I just don't see it happening. The whole thing is corrupt and rigged, but maybe his real purpose isn't to become president, but to make the country more aware of the corruption in the system. Maybe he is what will get the ball rolling to wake people up? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
He will stand no chance in November 2012

2008 Results

Blacks 95% Voted for Obama
Hispanics 65% Voted for Obama
Asians 63% Voted for Obama
Women 56% Voted for Obama
Whites 43% Voted for Obama

Source

It will be even more lopsided in November

Obama 2012

I disagree. Looking at those numbers, it is clear that the 95% of blacks that voted for him were voting with racist motives; the proof is that there was simply no other reason to vote for him. He had virtually no voting record in the senate (voted "present") and his only associates were with extremists and radicals. He proclaimed he wanted to declare martial law when he said he wanted a "civilian security force" equal to that of our military. He never ran a business and has been siphoning off the system since the day he arrived here from Kenya. His way was paid by others, from his stay with Bill Ayers parents to his college education, (the only job ever reported from his past was at a Subway in Hawaii). Other than hypnotic chants, like "yes we can", he had, quite literally, nothing of substance to offer. He had blind followers believing he would pay their mortgage and buy them gas.

Since his election in 2008, he has only served to racially divide our country even further. With any luck, this will open the eyes of reasonable people, which I believe at least 50% of blacks are, and he will lose the racial vote. Of the 46% of whites that voted for him, they were giving him the benefit of the doubt. They must have been, because as I stated above, there was no other reason to vote for him. None!

If Obama wins this next election, we are finished as a Constitutional Republic. Not because I don't like Obama, but because it will be proof positive that people vote for presidential candidates for nefarious, spiteful and shallow reason. He is the first president in history to order the execution of an American citizen. It was established early on that many of us living right here in the US are considered "threats" or "extremists", via the Janet Napolatano hit list that was released in Obama's first few months in office. The line between a potential suicide bomber in Afghanistan and the local NRA member was officially erased under this administration.

Which leads me to one question, why on earth do YOU say, "Obama 2012"? Based on what? Give me facts, not general idealist statements. I'm not suggesting you vote for Romney; I won't vote for Romney, and he WILL be the GOP candidate. I will write in Ron Paul. Or not vote at all. But to state "Obama 2012" is nothing but an ignorant "Us vs. Them" mentality. This isn't a football game, people. We the People is ALL of us, as one.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

Yes... Yes I have...

Rockers call them groupies... or something like that

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
All them young people probably felt they don't need to vote because Ron Paul is going to steal all of the delegates anyway. Isn't that what all the sheeple were saying after his first losses? Or maybe they believed the propaganda that he's going to run as an Independant anyway, hahaha.
Keep the stories coming, between Paul sabataging his own campaign saying sexually harrassed women should just go home on national tv and the silly memes his devoted following come up with, he'll keep losing in the vote counts.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Swills

The crowds may have been bigger but did they all vote?

And if they did, they need to clamor to be heard if there is indeed fraud at hand.

I believe you've hit the nail on the head in part. It's the older folks who are already registered (not trying to register two days before the vote) and who know where to vote (because they've been involved in the politics in our country for years -- not just the Presidential races, but state and local races) who are showing up to vote.

In some rallies you have independents and Libertarians showing up -- people who would not be allowed to vote in a Republican primary (just as British citizens aren't allowed to vote in US elections.)

Polls of registered voters (where they find people registered to vote Republican) indicate that you're correct. The rally crowds are big but they're not Republican voters.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Don't be so glib about Brits voting in the US... it's not so clear cut:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
He is the first president in history to order the execution of an American citizen.

You might want to go back and check your history books here. The Rosenbergs were executed for treason. Wikipedia has a list -- I do remember John Brown's execution as being via federal order.

It was established early on that many of us living right here in the US are considered "threats" or "extremists", via the Janet Napolatano hit list that was released in Obama's first few months in office.

Have you forgotten the Bush interdictions against science? (These are not imaginary gripes. I was affected by and involved in them.)
The "communist" witch hunts that led to a lot of actors and writers and creatives being punished?
The open persecution against the Irish, Catholics, Mormons, Chinese, Blacks, hipsters, hippies (there's a HUGE list of folks who are on the FBI list who protested the war during the 60's. I know quite a few of them.)

It's nothing new. ALL governments keep lists of people they feel are threats to them. These people may be innocuous OR they may be the source for assassins and violence (the Black Panthers had that reputation.) Everyone can find something to disagree with about the government (unless they live on an island by themselves.)

But to state "Obama 2012" is nothing but an ignorant "Us vs. Them" mentality. This isn't a football game, people. We the People is ALL of us, as one.

I think that "we the people" need to be informed about history from more than one source. Intelligent people can have different goals and objectives at all levels (you might want that land developed as a shopping mall for the neighborhood while I want it preserved as a wild space.)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Something occurred to me as I was reading this. While I do want RP to win, I just don't see it happening. The whole thing is corrupt and rigged, but maybe his real purpose isn't to become president, but to make the country more aware of the corruption in the system. Maybe he is what will get the ball rolling to wake people up? Just a thought.

Stars for that idea. The sheople have been awakened. Not enough to make the bad elements disappear but it is true one must learn to crawl before leaning to walk.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

By the looks of it 26 out of our 50 states have closed primaries, which is way more than I thought, and Washington DC also has closed primaries.

List of States with Open and Closed Primaries

This where I think a lot of the Ron Paul supporters are confused. If you are registered as a democrat in your state with closed primaries, you can't vote in the primaries. How many people at a Ron Paul rally are registered democrats or are not registered to vote at all?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
S and F good catch.

Marking for later reading.

In the interest of full disclosure I am a Ron Paul supporter, and a delegate to my state convention.
edit on 13-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
In some rallies you have independents and Libertarians showing up -- people who would not be allowed to vote in a Republican primary (just as British citizens aren't allowed to vote in US elections.)

Polls of registered voters (where they find people registered to vote Republican) indicate that you're correct. The rally crowds are big but they're not Republican voters.

I am not a US citizen so I don't fully understand this. Are you saying that you have to be registered to vote for a candidate?? Is this just to choose the party leader who will run for President? Is this to stop a bunch of Liberals showing up at the republican primaries and making a mess of the vote?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will not vote for presidancy this year, Dr. Paul is clearly getting votes stollen from him. The MSM's clearly in the very begaining of all this, gave Ron Paul not speaking time at the caucuses. They as well never gave him air time as well. Mitt Romney can kiss my @#$#, Rick santorum can kiss my @#$%$, and that goes for Newt Gingrich. This election is a set-up for Mitt Romney, He goes from state to state and wins it, I mean really, come on here. All this is, is a repeat when Barack Obama won on the phrase, Change. I home Barack Obama wins a secound term and the country is distroyed because some of these morons deserve to see their concequenses. Well I could go on and on but I'll stop here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am anything but a Ron Paul fan, but the GOP Primaries have been HIGHLY suspicious, especially where Ron Paul is concerned. No chance he can win, but he's sure getting shafted.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Paul was Doomed from the start, I knew they would work against Paul. Mainstream media didn't even say his name for the first 2 months. They acted like he didn't exist. "I hope fox and cnn burn to the ground for this"
You do remember Bush stole the election. Their is no future but uncertainty for Americans. Wake me up when the revolution is here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeusorion
Paul was Doomed from the start, I knew they would work against Paul. Mainstream media didn't even say his name for the first 2 months. They acted like he didn't exist. "I hope fox and cnn burn to the ground for this"
You do remember Bush stole the election. Their is no future but uncertainty for Americans. Wake me up when the revolution is here.

Wake up, the revolution is now.

We either fix it now or it falls apart soon.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Pictures speak more than a thousand words use your eyes people.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
well, maybe if he wasn't in bed with a corrupt party he wouldn't have to worry about fraudulent elections.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join