It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and quiet governments.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If a group can influence public opinion on plane emissions.
They may be able to sway the cap and trade carbon tax that the industry
will have to pay.
But the more information you give us, the more we think the industry should pay in tax
for the harmless pollution as you describe, it in a contrail way.

So I have to spell it out so it will be understood.
The more you try to defend what we see, the more attention you are drawing to it.
Is that your plan?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have never had what they call a chemtrail believer tell me that I do not understand what a chemtrail is.
But every contrailer on here has done their best to make sure I understand what a chemtrail is.
So why don't you explain to me again what a chemtrail is, and there is no aerosol (soot and such) in plane exhaust.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I have never had what they call a chemtrail believer tell me that I do not understand what a chemtrail is.
But every contrailer on here has done their best to make sure I understand what a chemtrail is.

And what's the problem with either of those?

So why don't you explain to me again what a chemtrail is,

AFAIK chemtrail is an incorrect identification of a contrail as being something other than a contrail - the usual thing it is incorrectly identified as is part of a secret conspiracy to achieve one or more of several mythical aims, such as depopulation or magnifying HAARP, or atmospheric SRM as geoengineering

but since I dot' believe chemtrails exist at all that is just my take on what other people think chemtrails are. For a more accurate description of their beliefs you'd have to ask them.

and there is no aerosol (soot and such) in plane exhaust.

there isn't? I was pretty sure there was definitely some "soot and such" in aircraft exhaust - it is certainly shown in the diagram I use a lot -

You've seen that before, so why make that statement??

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by zatara

Here's what I think.
Like the average person, not all people are questioning this phenomenon. Which includes, politicians. Some politicians are just as complacent, complying and cooperating as 'regular' folk.

The others who have noticed our skies being marked up in the last 10 years?.....well, I think they can't get any more of a clearer or concise answer than we can. Jesse Ventura (like him or not, he is the CLOSEST 'politician' we have) tried airing a chemtrail series which got rejected or cancelled. And so it goes.............

I think our Sun is so incredibly unpredictable right now that some (or all) of these trails are to block out radiation. And if I'm correct and this is indeed a humanitarian act opposed to global genocide.......I think it's being kept secret in fear of civil disruption. If some people were to learn this (if I'm correct that is then...) there's no saying what would happen on the streets. People might take a 'who gives a crap' attitude and start rampant crime sprees. After all, what do they have to loose or fear if the Sun might wipe them out?

Just a theory.

Aerosol spraying has been very VERY quiet here in south-east Florida for about a month now.
I think, just a hunch, when the Sun tosses off a coronal ejection our way.....in which we have a day or two to react....the aerosol spraying gets fairly heavy.

Yeah, that could also be a ligitimate reason why governments keep their chemtrail activities quiet.

The other day a bus drove into a pawn shop and the first thing bystanders do is looting....This incident is not directly relevant to the discusion we have here but I think it is an indication of worrysome moral in society. When given a reason and opportunity things can get out of hand and escalate very easy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join