It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Degrees of Barack Obama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Have you ever played Six degrees of Kevin Bacon? or Six degrees of Seperation? Let's try it with Obama. Should be rather easy. Who knows where it will lead... Let the rules develop with the game. All names have to connect to Obama.

Lets start with Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan.

Elena Kagan- Harvard Professor Derrick Bell- Harvard Professor Charles Ogletree-Barack Obama

In November 1985, the Harvard Law Review published an article by Derrick Bell that was a "classic" in the development of Critical Race Theory. The article was edited by then-student Elena Kagan, and was cited by Prof. Charles Ogletree in support of her nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court by President Barack Obama in 2010. The article makes clear that Critical Race Theory sees the U.S. Constitution as a form of "original sin"--a view later embraced by Obama as a state legislator, and reflected in his actions and appointments. The following is an excerpt from the non-fiction portion of the article; much of what follows is a fictional story that Bell intended as a parable of racial "fantasy." (99 Harv. L. Rev. 4)

www.breitbart.com...

What a small world.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Umm. yeah. All 3 are associated with Harvard University.

Is this game supposed to be fun or somehow prove Obama's radical Commiehood? So far, to me, it does neither.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Just the connections!! let their affiliations and ideologies shake out in the process. Let's see where it leaves us. It's going to take a little time but the trends should surface. Thanks for playing.

The Kagan connection surprised me. I was also surprised to learn that Ogletree worked for Obama's 2008 campaign as his debate coach..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Briebart keeps letting me down, I was hoping that they would actually release something worth killing him over.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Umm. yeah. All 3 are associated with Harvard University.

Is this game supposed to be fun or somehow prove Obama's radical Commiehood? So far, to me, it does neither.

You get a FAIL today because you didn't bother to read how they are associated or chose to deny it's contents and because you had no legitimate, intelligent response you didn't post one.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Can't show all your aces at once.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Elena Kagan- Harvard Professor Derrick Bell- Harvard Professor Charles Ogletree-Barack Obama

I don't think you know how to play this game very well.

Elena Kagan -> Barack Obama.

Why do you need the middle men....OH....right...just more propaganda.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Its more fun to connect them all via Harvard Law School. One connection is too easy with Obama.
Let me try this after a couple of beers...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
since when did american politics attempt to mimic high school gossip.... cliques and crews, commies and cooties,... if its someone else's fault, we cant be responsible,,,,,, if the democrat team is losing, even though we are upset they are our rulers, we are winning,..

new topics

top topics

join