It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Records of human deformations and still births after Fukushima yet to be published

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Medical record of human deformation or still birth is being collected but I’m not allowed to publish it. They are trying to make proper statistics before publishing it. I can understand it, but that’s different from my attitude.

Fukushima diary is to warm people to evacuate. so it must be fast. must be before it goes on major media. That’s what I needed just after 311, that’s why I’m doing it now. Should I evacuate or not, that’s what I wanted to know. so the balance is difficult. I try to keep it not over the top. but the conclusion is, everyone must evacuate.

The reality in Fukushima, and the future of Japan is overwhelming. Even I can’t take it seriously though my head is understanding it. No home, no country, nothing. I still can’t understand what I’m doing. I think I’m going to take 30 or 40 years to understand it really.

Now Japanese people are confused. They are finally understanding the risk of the SFP of reactor 4, and the risk of spreading the radioactive debris

enenews.com...

Not reporting the human deformation or still birth, wow, why don't they just round up everyone and kill em because that's what they are doing to there people by hiding information and radiation reports and now deformation reports. They really need to get the people out of there before it's too late.
edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Lol, "He" is not allowed to publish this Statistics!

You will find more Truth in the Reports from Tepco than from this Guy

He's doing more damage than good!

Read enformable.com, ex-sfk.com and this kind but not Fuku-Diary!

new topics

join