It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-Burying the Recently Unearthed 9/11 Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

In the last week, three important new articles have added to our understanding and raised new questions about the crimes of September 11, 2001. As of today, Friday morning, there is nary a peep about their contents in the U.S.mainstream media. The lack of apparent media attention may be in keeping with character, and predictable, but sad nonetheless. When are they going to wake up? Can we make a valid prediction market for that date?

Last Saturday, the London-based Daily Telegraph published an article by Anthony Summers, Neil Tweedie and Dan Christensen titled “London-based oil executive linked to 9/11 hijackers.” The same day, the independent Florida-based Broward Bulldog published a related article by Christensen and Summers, titled “FBI informant says Sarasota Saudi praised bin Laden; knew Broward County Qaeda suspect.” And then on the next Monday morning, the Broward Bulldog put out another article by Summers and Christensen, titled “Graham: FBI’s public statements are in conflict with still secret records of Sarasota 9/11 probe.”

The “Graham” in the third title is Senator Robert Graham of Florida. Graham served in the U.S. Senate for 18 years, where his tenure included ten years as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. That committee led the Senate’s contribution to the Congressional Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 attacks, published in late 2002, a report whose public contents were heavily redacted.

www.boilingfrogspost.com...-12407

London-based oil executive linked to 9/11 hijackers, that definitely sounds interesting and of course the reports of the published article is not being talked about in the news.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I believe the only way for those responsible for the events of 9 / 11 to ever be "pointed out" by the MSM, is for something to happen which will project the whole sorted mess back into the public eye in a way which cannot be denied.

I don't know what such an event would be, unless it was something which forced someone high-up to talk in order to save their own useless hide.

Then again, this would be something I would take to my grave reguardless how I got there.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Anthony Summers published entire book (with his wife Robyn Swan) last year titled "THE ELEVENTH DAY"

One of themes of the book (in addition to trashing conspiracy theories and "truthers") dealt with level of Saudi
involvement with 911 hijackers and degree of assistance given to them prior to Sept 11 2001

Drawing on previously classified records and raw transcripts, Summers and Swan investigate the response of President Bush and the U.S. military that day, and the failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. They document the untruths told afterward by U.S. officials and, as a counterpoint, thoroughly consider the contentions of the “9/11 truth” movement. With meticulous research, they examine the personalities of the men behind the onslaught, analyze the motives that drove them, and expose the U.S. intelligence blunders that preceded the attacks. They note how afterward—without good evidence—the Bush administration persisted in trying to link 9/11 to Iraq. And they confront, finally, the question the 9/11 Commission’s report blurred: Were the terrorists backed by powerful figures in another foreign nation—one the U.S. had long viewed as a friend?

Drawing on previously classified records and raw transcripts, Summers and Swan investigate the response of President Bush and the U.S. military that day, and the failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. They document the untruths told afterward by U.S. officials and, as a counterpoint, thoroughly consider the contentions of the “9/11 truth” movement. With meticulous research, they examine the personalities of the men behind the onslaught, analyze the motives that drove them, and expose the U.S. intelligence blunders that preceded the attacks. They note how afterward—without good evidence—the Bush administration persisted in trying to link 9/11 to Iraq. And they confront, finally, the question the 9/11 Commission’s report blurred: Were the terrorists backed by powerful figures in another foreign nation—one the U.S. had long viewed as a friend?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Last Saturday, the London-based Daily Telegraph published an article by Anthony Summers, Neil Tweedie and Dan Christensen titled “London-based oil executive linked to 9/11 hijackers.” The same day, the independent Florida-based Broward Bulldog published a related article by Christensen and Summers, titled “FBI informant says Sarasota Saudi praised bin Laden; knew Broward County Qaeda suspect.” And then on the next Monday morning, the Broward Bulldog put out another article by Summers and Christensen, titled “Graham: FBI’s public statements are in conflict with still secret records of Sarasota 9/11 probe.”

I am really, REALLY hesitant to accept anything that uses the word "linked" these days, as literally everything is linked to literally everyone else, if you find the right connections.

All during Bush's administration the conspiracy preachers were pushing the supposed "BUSH LINKED TO HITLER" claim, using the six degrees of separation, "Kevin Bacon" games of his grandfather working for a back that was owned by a Dutch conglomerate that was owned by a German conglomerate that was owned by a German businessman who gave money to Hitler a few times early on. Then, they scream "CIA LINKED TO AL QAIDA" with the "links" going through the CIA, then through Saudi Arabia, who went to Turkey, who went to Pakistan, who went to tribal leaders in Afghanistan, who went to Al Qaida. These aren't "Links". They're grasping at straws to drop innuendo of impropriety.

So would you mind terribly explaining what these "links" are between the 9/11 hijackers and the hijackers? Please tell me it's something more substancial than somebody knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew someone, who knew the hijackers.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What is crap about the remark by Senator Graham?
There has to be further investigation before you can dismiss the allegations out of hand.....
Perhaps the Sehator will amplify his statement..........................

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
There has to be further investigation before you can dismiss the allegations out of hand.....

Up until now, all the evidence I've seen showing there's some "sinister secret plot to take over the world" has relied 100% on innuendo dropping and information taken out of context, and I must tell you it's getting tiring. All one needs to do is simply to use critical analysis to show how silly they sound, and the easiest way to do that is to have someone explain what others are saying in their own words, rather than simply saying "read this thing I just read". That alone would put down that annoying "'stand down order" hoax right there.

So please explain to me in your own words the connection between oil people in London and the hijackers.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Up until now, all the evidence I've seen showing there's some "sinister secret plot to take over the world" has relied 100% on innuendo dropping and information taken out of context, and I must tell you it's getting tiring.

News flash, the world's been taken over and has been for centuries. Freedom is an illusion. 6 billion people are slaves to 250 men.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

A 9/11 thread and here's GoodOlDave! What a surprise.

You sure are diligent. Playing the devil’s advocate again? Shocking!

“Up until now, all the evidence I've seen showing there's some "sinister secret plot to take over the world" has relied 100% on innuendo dropping and information taken out of context, and I must tell you it's getting tiring.”

Exactly. In every 9/11 thread you do that same thing! It is your fallacies that are tired. Poison the well much Dave?

edit on 12-3-2012 by CRASHPROJECT because: to clarify

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Up until now, all the evidence I've seen showing there's some "sinister secret plot to take over the world" has relied 100% on innuendo dropping and information taken out of context, and I must tell you it's getting tiring.

News flash, the world's been taken over and has been for centuries. Freedom is an illusion. 6 billion people are slaves to 250 men.

To quote the engineer in Team Fortress 2, identifying exactly what freedoms we have "falls between the purviews of your conundrums of philosophy", and is outside the scope of the conversation.

The question was to explain what the links are between oil people in London and the hijackers, not whether the freedom to ask questions is really a freedom in an environment where answers are restricted.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

To quote the engineer in Team Fortress 2, identifying exactly what freedoms we have "falls between the purviews of your conundrums of philosophy", and is outside the scope of the conversation.

The question was to explain what the links are between oil people in London and the hijackers, not whether the freedom to ask questions is really a freedom in an environment where answers are restricted.

Your last 100+ posts have been in 9/11 forums ummmm...troll/disinfo op - gigs up -- all your created threads are 9/11 with the same theme.
what a life. You come on here just to spew the same crap on every 9/11 post.
edit on 12-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I covered some of the information in the OP on an old thead of mine...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The usual suspects always showing up on 9-11 related threads, it must be getting frustrating for them to see this topic come back up over and over and over again. There is no statute of limitations on murder, so they will have to keep 'debunking'.

top topics

join