It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged" John 16:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
(All uncited quotes taken from Wikipedia)

"Nazi":

The term nazi was in use long before the rise of the party as a shortened version of Ignatius, a common name in Bavaria—the area from which the Nazis emerged.

"Ashkenazi":

Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכֲּנָזִים‎‎, pronounced [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנָז, Y'hudey Ashkenaz, "the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine in Germany from Alsace in the south to the Rhineland in the north.

"Ignatius":

Ignatius is a male given name of presumed Latin or Etruscan origin, believed to mean "fiery one" (compare the word "ignite").

YHWH (Yahweh) god of the Jews:

Clearly, the writers of the Bible employed the use of fire in many different ways. However, when it came to the spiritual use of fire, they usually attributed fire to God. Yahweh manifested Himself in various forms of fire on many different occasions. We find some of these manifestations in the making of the Covenant with Abraham (Gen. 15:17), the burning bush (Exo. 3:2-4), pillar of fire (Exo. 13:21), on Sinai (Exo.19:18), in the flame on the altar (Judg. 13:20), and Yahweh answering by fire (1 Kings 18:24, 38). www.tentmaker.org...

The burning bush is an object described by the Book of Exodus (3:1-21) as being located on Mount Sinai; according to the narrative, the bush was on fire, but was not consumed by the flames, hence the name.[1] In the narrative, the burning bush is the location at which Moses was appointed by God (YHWH) to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and into Canaan.

Satan/The Devil:

In many religious cultures, including Christianity and Islam, Hell is traditionally depicted as fiery and painful, inflicting guilt and suffering.[3]

Ultimately, Satan is thrown into the "Lake of fire", not as ruler, but as one among many, being tormented day and night forever and ever.[26]

When Allah commanded all of the angels to bow down before Adam (the first Human), Iblis, full of hubris and jealousy, refused to obey God's command (he could do so because he had free will), seeing Adam as being inferior in creation due to his being created from clay as compared to him (created of fire).[29]

Satan as the Power of the Air:

"in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience." Ephesians 2:2

Air (oxygen) is often seen as a universal power or pure substance. Derived from the Latin spirare, spirit.
Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products.[1]

Satan as the Dragon:

English word "dragon" derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake", which probably comes from the verb δρακεῖν (drakeîn) "to see clearly".[1] In the New Testament, the Devil takes the form of a red dragon with seven heads and ten horns, in his battle against Archangel Michael. Some dragons are said to breathe fire or to be poisonous, such as in the Old English poem Beowulf.[2] Dragons are usually shown in modern times with a body like a huge lizard, or a snake with two pairs of lizard-type legs, and able to emit fire from their mouths. The European dragon has bat-type wings growing from its back (taking flight in the air).

Dragons are usually thought to have wings and breathe fire. They also are said to have scales and claws. Some also have horns. Dragons appear most in fairy tales and myths. In most cases the dragon is the keeper of some treasure, either gold and precious jewels. www.draconika.com...

Ashkenazi surnames:

Goldman, Silver, Diamond, Drachman ("man of the Dragon"), Rothstein ("ruby"), Geltman ("man of money"), Steur ('tax collector"), Margolis ("pearl"), Lehman ("money lender") Goveh ('treasurer"), Packer ('peddler"), Silverberg ("mountain of silver"), Adelstein ("expensive stone"), Mashbitz ("jewel setter"), Bernstein ("amber"), Bogatch ("wealthy"), Cassirer ("cash"), Finkelstein ("diamond dealer"), Garfunkel ("diamond dealer"), Adi ("jewel"), Taksen ("tax levier"), Golda/Goldie (fem. "gold"), Isidore ("gift of Isis"), Keren ('horn"), Margalit ('pearl"), Perle ("pearl"), Sapir ("sapphire"), Wolf, Zeev ("wolf"), Raz ("secret"), Zlota ("golden").

“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:37-38, 44

Note: This thread is a calling out of Ashkenazis, naming them for what they truly are.

No longer shall the truth be twisted by the Diabolos in making groundless accusations of "Anti-Semitism", for the fact is, Ashkenazi "Jews" are not a Semitic people at all. The world, its wealth and governments, ruled over by Ashkenazi Jews:
"In whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4

Contemporary Jewry is comprised of approximately 13 million people, of whom 5.7 million live in the United States, 4.7 million live in Israel, and the remainder resides throughout the world (Ostrer 2001). Approximately 90% of the Jews of the U.S. are of Ashkenazi origin, while among the Jews of Israel, 47% are Ashkenazi, 30% are Sephardic, and 23% are of Mizrachi/Oriental origin (Ostrer 2001).

Realignment in Israel: In Israel, the term Ashkenazi is now used in ways that have nothing to do with its original meaning; it is often applied to all Jews of European background living in Israel. Religious Ashkenazi Jews living in Israel are obliged to follow the authority of the chief Ashkenazi rabbi in halakhic matters. In this respect, a religiously Ashkenazi Jew is an Israeli who is more likely to support certain religious interests in Israel, including certain political parties.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

This post is pure opinion.

You're just another person twisting scripture.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say?

I'm gleaning an accusation from this, but I'd like to know exactly your point.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. John 8:39-43

Just as Spirit has been hidden in flesh, Truth has been buried and is there, everywhere, for us to unearth:

Ancient Greek:

ὅλος (holos): whole, complete
καυστός (kaustos): red-hot burning
ὁλοκαύτωμα (holokautoma): holocaust; burnt sacrificial offering (to deity)

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
So what are you trying to say?

I'm gleaning an accusation from this, but I'd like to know exactly your point.

The Highest Message that you alone will understand:

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by 1nOne

This post is pure opinion.

You're just another person twisting scripture.

For your benefit, not mine, again.

Jesus to the Jews:

“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.”

Which god was heard but not seen by the Israelites?

Exodus 3:

1 Now Moses was pasturing the flock of (A)Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the [a]west side of the wilderness and came to (B)Horeb, the (C)mountain of God. 2 (D)The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a (E)bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed. 3 So Moses said, “[c](F)I must turn aside now and see this [d]marvelous sight, why the bush is not burned up.” 4 When the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, (G)God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” 5 Then He said, “Do not come near here; (H)remove your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” 6 He said also, “(I)I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” (J)Then Moses hid his face, for he was (K)afraid to look at God.

2 The angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire.
13 Then Moses said to God, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” 14 God said to Moses, “[g](V)I AM WHO [h]I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

I AM WHO I AM: Hebrew: "eh yeh Asur eh yeh"

Wikipedia: As the deified city Assur (pronounced Ashur), which dates from the 3rd millennium BC and was the capital of the Old Assyrian kingdom.[1] As such, Ashur did not originally have a family, but as the cult came under southern Mesopotamian influence he came to be regarded as the Assyiran equivalent of Enlil,

Enlil: Enlil (nlin), 𒂗𒇸 (EN = Lord + LÍL = Storm, "Lord (of the) Storm")[1] was the name of a chief deity listed and written about in Sumerian religion, and later in Akkadian, Hittite, Canaanite and other Mesopotamian clay and stone tablets. The name is perhaps pronounced and sometimes rendered in translations as Ellil in later Akkadian, Hittite, and Canaanite literature. In later Akkadian, Enlil is the son of Anshar and Kishar.
Enlil was considered to be the god of breath, wind, loft and breadth (height and distance).[2]

God of the breath (of life); of stone tablets (10 Commandments)....

Wikipedia: The myth of Enlil and Ninlil discusses when Enlil was a young god, he was banished from Dilmun, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for raping a goddess named Ninlil. Ninlil followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, Nergal, and/or the moon god Sin (Sumerian Nanna/Suen). After fathering three more underworld-deities (substitutes for Sin), Enlil was allowed to return to Dilmun.[3][4]
Enlil was known as the inventor of the mattock (a key agricultural pick, hoe, ax or digging tool of the Sumerians) and caused plants to grow.[5]

Enlil banished from Heaven, raped Ninlil (Eve); bore Nergal (Cain).
Caused plants to grow: Garden of Eden.

Wikipedia: According to the Sumerians, Enlil helped create the humans, but then got tired of their noise and tried to kill them by sending a flood. A mortal known as Utnapishtim survived the flood through the help of another god, Ea, and he was made immortal by Enlil after Enlil's initial fury.

Yahweh, Noah and the flood. The truth faces you square in the eye, but can you SEE?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wikipedia: Ashkenazi Jews, also known as Ashkenazic Jews or Ashkenazim (Hebrew: אַשְׁכֲּנָזִים‎‎, pronounced [ˌaʃkəˈnazim], singular: [ˌaʃkəˈnazi]; also יְהוּדֵי אַשְׁכֲּנָז, Y'hudey Ashkenaz, "the Jews of Ashkenaz"), are the Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities along the Rhine in Germany from Alsace in the south to the Rhineland in the north.[

Wikipedia: Rhinestone:

A rhinestone or paste or diamante is a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic.
Originally, rhinestones were rock crystals gathered from the river Rhine. The availability was greatly increased around 1775 when the Alsatian jeweller (alchemist) Georg Friedrich Strass had the idea to imitate diamonds by coating the lower side of glass with metal powder. Hence, rhinestones are called Strass in many European languages. Rhinestones may be used as imitations of diamonds, and some manufacturers even manage to reproduce the glistening effect real diamonds have in the sun.

Georg Friedrich Strass (French: Georges Frédéric Strass; May 29, 1701, Wolfisheim bei Strasbourg - December 22, 1773) was an Alsatian jeweler and inventor of imitation gemstones. He is best known as the inventor of the rhinestone, called strass in many European languages, from a particular type of glass he found in the river Rhine.
He used mixtures of bismuth and thallium to improve the refractive quality of his imitations, and altered their colors with metal salts. The imitations were, in his view, so similar to real gems that he invented the concept of the "simulated gemstone" to describe them. Wealthy through his businesses, he was able to retire comfortably at age 52.

The soul, or artificial wind, of the god of storms, breathed into mankind (adam) is not Spirit.
It is but a poor imitation of the true source of Light. It is reflective like the moon.

Matthew 5:13-16
13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Whenever you SIGN OVER your money as holdings into one of the Rothschild banks, it is YOU who is deposited into their vaults.

Whenever you make an appearance in court, it is YOU who is willfully acknowledging their own profane authority.

Whenever you agree to the terms of ANY LEGAL CONTRACT and it is YOU who becomes increasingly bound by the Law.

Ask yourself, "Who are the lawmakers, the lawyers, the judges of men? Who are the bankers, the actors (read: hypocrites), the pharmacists?" (Ancient Greek: pharma = poison) Who are the scientists, the psychiatrists who prescribe us Prozac (as opposed to the Word of God, which is written in Verse?)

Don't you see? The Book of Life is our Guide: it calls us and counsels us! Hearken its message, for the Word is forever with us and it is Alive! Its angels (messengers) are everywhere! Read with Spiritual Eyes:

"A Christmas Carol" = The Song of Christ

Jacob Marley to Ebenezer Scrooge:

“You see this toothpick?” said Scrooge, returning quickly to the charge, for the reason just assigned; and wishing, though it were only for a second, to divert the vision’s stony gaze from himself.
“I do,” replied the Ghost.
“You are not looking at it,” said Scrooge.
“But I see it,” said the Ghost, “notwithstanding.”
“Well!” returned Scrooge, “I have but to swallow this, and be for the rest of my days persecuted by a legion of goblins, all of my own creation. Humbug, I tell you! humbug!”
At this the spirit raised a frightful cry, and shook its chain with such a dismal and appalling noise, that Scrooge held on tight to his chair, to save himself from falling in a swoon. But how much greater was his horror, when the phantom taking off the bandage round its head, as if it were too warm to wear indoors, its lower jaw dropped down upon its breast!
Scrooge fell upon his knees, and clasped his hands before his face.
“Mercy!” he said. “Dreadful apparition, why do you trouble me?”
"Man of the worldly mind!” replied the Ghost, “do you believe in me or not?”
“I do,” said Scrooge. “I must. But why do spirits walk the earth, and why do they come to me?”
“It is required of every man,” the Ghost returned, “that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellowmen, and travel far and wide; and if that spirit goes not forth in life, it is condemned to do so after death. It is doomed to wander through the world—oh, woe is me!—and witness what it cannot share, but might have shared on earth, and turned to happiness!”
Again the spectre raised a cry, and shook its chain and wrung its shadowy hands.

“You are fettered,” said Scrooge, trembling. “Tell me why?”
“I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost. “I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. Is its pattern strange to you?”

Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Our fallen Catholic son, President John F. Kennedy, in 1963, paraphrased Marley in his speech about businesses in America, saying "Humanity was my business". (Wikipedia) READ INTO THIS: can you see why he was sacrificed? Avenge his death by casting off the yoke of ignorance!

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

THIS IS YOUR QUICKENING:
BY THE LIVING WORD OF GOD YOU ARE RAISED FROM THE DEAD!
YOU HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED, FOR YOU ARE NOW WATER TURNED INTO WINE!
TRANSFORMED INTO LIGHT FROM FORMERLY HAVING DWELLED IN THE DARKNESS,

May the Words of a Prophet, another Martyred man of God, now awaken and activate your inner Light:
Hear the Message, for it is one you have always known:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Text“I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. 38“I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father.” "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:37-38, 44

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisee when making this statement and of you caught it two verses before this the Pharisee said we be not born of fornication . The fornication he was referring to was in the garden of Eden when Satan seduced Eve getting Adam to join in and the result was Cain and Abel . Cain was the son of Satan and this is why he has his own bloodline in chapter four .

This is why in verse 38 above he says he was a murder from the beginning . The parable of the wheat and tares is about physical offspring in the end of days that will be harvested first by the Angels of God.

The only two churches in the book of Revelation approved of are Smyrna and Philidelphia and this is because the teach of the Jews that say they are of our brother Judah but are of the synagog of Satan . Are some of the Jews you spoke of these Kenite Jews which means sons of Cain , I am sure they are , the bible says these Kenite Jews will control Politics , Religion , education and Financial including commerce and banking. These Kenite Jews sons of Cain , sons of Satan hide in every aspect of society from the Vatican , Christianity, Judaism and Islam at the highest levels teaching false doctrine to lead most away from God.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
LET THE WORD ENTER THE HEARTS OF ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

TODAY IS TRULY A GREAT DAY, FOR MANY ARE AWAKENED, RISEN UP AND REBORN INTO SPIRIT!

THE CRY OF FREEDOM SOUNDS OVER THE HIGHEST OF MOUNTAINS FOR WE HAVE CAST OFF OUR SHACKLES AND ARE SLAVES NO MORE!

www.youtube.com...

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

edit on 12-3-2012 by 1nOne because: All Things Made New

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

This is why in verse 38 above he says he was a murder from the beginning . The parable of the wheat and tares is about physical offspring in the end of days that will be harvested first by the Angels of God.

That can't be right, it would negate the entire point of the crucifixtion by placing salvation as a physical requirement, not a spiritual one, which would render the crucifixtion entirely pointless and a waste of his sacrifice. Physical requirements is what got the jews into trouble in the first place because they turned to traditions of men and rejected the Messiah by choosing their circumcision of the flesh over his circumcision of the spirit.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The Unmasked Slave Before the Usurper of Power, Satan:

My name is Maximus (Greatest) Decimus (Tenth, or X, the Cross) Meridius (Highest Risen Sun/Son), commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix (Blessed) Legions, loyal servant (Faithful Servant) to the true emperor (True God), Marcus (Apostle) Aurelius (Golden Light). Father to a murdered son (CrucifiXion), husband (Bridegroom) to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance (Judgement), in this life or the next.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Logos, the Holy Word is with us, talks to us, guides us: always has been and forever Will.

new topics

top topics

join