It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Several drunk troops behind bloodbath, laughed on shooting-spree, burned corpses'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A recent tragedy here.

"First picture of soldier 'who stabbed his girlfriend to death in front of their child'"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Jace26

Know fact 9/11 was an inside job

Oh you people crack me up.

Something to do with the official story relating to the destruction of the WTC, www.nist.gov..., not matching the physical, photographic and video evidence.

While I fully support your right to have any view you want I can't support anyones right to take unlawful action based on fairy stories.

Did you see the picture of the giant, mummified finger? Imagine a giant finger and thumb snapping.

"WAKE UP!"

"IT'S ALL BEEN A DREAM!"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The war on terror is a fraud.

Taking part in a ghastly fraud drives the participants insane.

I knew a homeless man for over twenty years before he eventually told me his story.
A hand grenade rolled was under a Land Rover. Two dead. Later that evening the Sergeant said "Get tooled up lads! We're going into town!" They kicked open the doors and shot the innocent people in their homes. Kicked open one door, stepped inside, the man of the house stood in front of his family. He machine gunned the entire family. Never recovered his peace of mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Well I was watching it in the UK too, I remember it clearly when that second plane went in, my friend whose flat it was came running in shouting "It's a boy!", his girlfriend had just gave birth to their son Jude, we told him to shut the hell up, we were probably going to war. (Well, the US was, but you know the UK government, reigns and all that), so any of you deniers out there are just kidding yourselves, no skin off my nose.

Either way, no matter what they do to our respective countries, it does not justify us stooping to their level by shooting innocent children, or urination on dead enemy bodies.
edit on 13/3/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
People must realize that when we attack another nation, it is guaranteed that a disproportionate amount of innocent casualties will happen, whether done by accident (collaterial damage) or done purposely. Shock and awe killed thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) innocent civilians, men, women and children. Because one was done with guns in cold blood and the other was done under directive of the higher ups with bombs doesn't make a difference to the ones that died.

There is a serious disconnect here in the US in that we believe that carpet bombing cities is somehow acceptable and soldiers killing innocents on their own accord is somehow an abomination. War is the abomination. Death is death and the real shame here is that people are dying for profit and "interests" for the sake of a few.

9/11 and 3,000 deaths have been used as a convenient excuse to kill millions of people and invade two countries based upon the notion of this "war on terrorism", which can never be won (like the war on drugs, war on crime etc..). Real people are dying everyday, our troops among them. When is enough's enough? How can we be openly discussing yet two more wars with nations 5 times more capable than Iraq and Afghan with even more shady intel?

When will we learn?

Very well said mr chewingonmushrooms!

This is the issue for me, war being socially acceptable is as bad as the act itself! imo

People need to realise that war should not be allowed....it is wrong on all levels and there should be no justification for mass murder by armies!...None!
Stop allowing your children to join war mongering evil forces !!....Educate your kids!
If we educate them properly they will make the right decissions themselfs!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
After 10 years in Afghanistan, does anyone really know what our mission is over there? Osama Bin Laden's been killed, so someone clue me in.

We're making more enemies over there than allies. I would say we're creating more terrorists by occupying a country for over a decade and killing innocent civilians.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

This is a story that doesn't go away.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Gruesome new details are surfacing after 16 Afghan villagers including nine children were shot in their houses by at least one US serviceman. Witnesses to the atrocity now say that several drunken American soldiers were involved.

Neighbors at the village where the killings took place said they were awoken past midnight by crackling gunfire:
"They were all drunk and shooting all over the place," Reuters cites Agha Lala, a villager in Kandahar's Panjwayi district.

Afgan killings

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
oops. the quoted stuff is what i read in the original article. i had an idea that it might be more than one soldier, esp. since the bodies were burned and the quote from the neighbors. tragic and horrible nonetheless

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
That's what you get when troops are far too long in a war. After some time / years / many tours, they need some fixing to get normal, not a new tour for sure!

The Iraq war started in 2003. That's nine years!
So are the troops to blaim? meh.. it's time to leave.

p.s. we need the draft back, that way you see protests (again) against these wars.

These guys have been redeployed and redeployed and redeployed to the point of insanity. When a person is traumatized, if you remove them from the trauma and leave them in peace it STILL takes years and treatment to restore them. In this case they were taken traumatized and not just not helped, thrown back into the Hell that horrified them. AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. I'm so angry I not only would like to see the people who made this policy do hard time, I would like to see them HANG!

Then Obama comes along and apologizes to Afghanistan and expresses horror over this. When has he apologized to our troops for abusing them in this barbaric manner? No wonder they're killing themselves. There's only so much a person can take. Seriously someone should pay for this horror.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Sorry, but heroin, killing 100k a year worldwide is not more than the american terrorist MIC kills worldwide. Indeed, seen statistically, all illicit narcotics in the US annually kill about 17000, which truly is a pittance. NSAIDS, like tylenol for instance, kill 7000 a year....just to give perspective.

As far as the soldier goes....I spent 12 years in the military. I was a medic...and in that time I have heard reports from different sources, that on the frontline, soldiers are sometimes given amphetamines and other drugs to help them go days without sleep....and also heard reports of soldiers on the front being mandated to test out other drugs, powerful hallucinogens included, for 30 day stretches, and to report their subjective effects. In light of this, it is no surprised that schizophrenic or psychotic breaks occur.

This is, of course, added to the dehumanization that they go through as standard part of their training. Even as a noncombatant in a medical squadron I was subjected to inserts in training videos where we were shown dead bodies of iraqi's while patriotic country music was playing in the background, as if it was something to be proud of.

It was even mentioned in the mainstream media that the Iraq invasion was run on amphetamines. I remember seeing on television hand signals given by pilots which were in some cases too fast and precise to be possible without pharmaceutical aid. I recently had to deal with a neighbour who went mad from long term amphetamine abuse. It's not good.

When Joe Vialls vialls.homestead.com... said the main purpose of the Iraq invasion was to create an armed force which would come home and impose vicious martial law on their own people I thought it couldn't possibly be true. Then stories started circulating about questionnaires asking "Will you shoot American people?" It has been claimed that some who took part in the Fallujah massacre were then brought home for use against Americans.

One of the local men who's now training for Afghanistan is disparagingly referred to by his soon to be ex-wife as a baby who wants someone else to make his decisions. That isn't the behaviour of a warrior. A warrior uses his or her brains and does what they think is right, not what 'Daddy' tells them to do. If Daddy says kill and you kill you will have to live with the knowledge that you did wrong because you lacked the courage to do what is right. If Daddy says take drugs and you take drugs it's your mind that will be damaged.

It's time for military worldwide to look at the gun in their hands and ask, "Who does this belong to?" same with the uniforms, the food, the accommodation, the vehicles and all the rest of it. You didn't supply any of that stuff for yourself. Wake up and build a real life for yourselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
shooting civilians are with the full support of the corporate government.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Yes opium production has gone from practically non existent (Taliban outlawed) to robust production. The drug trade has always been a great funder of black op projects and the CIA is probably the largest distributor on the planet. That along with the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline project (Taliban refused right before 9/11) are probably the main reasons for our war with that country (military bases and easy access to ME sure don't hurt either).

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

With no terrorists there would be no WAR ON TERRORISM

With no drugs there would be no WAR ON DRUGS

With less or no dependency on oil there would be no INVASION OF IRAQ, LIBYA and perhaps of Iran in the future

....and life goes on !!!

Incorrect, the war on drugs is a war on anyone who dares to compete, the war on terror is a justification for resource grabs and land grabs, they radicalise an ignorant youth in order to have a justification to strike as well as to keep their arms dealer friends in business.

There were genocies commited in Uganda to clear land to grow trees in order to sell carbon credits to big multinationals.

Read the book the shock doctrine and you will understand what is going on. Ps Iraq was called "shock and awe" for a reason, its blatantly obvious once your eyes have been opened.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

Basically that was the point of my post. Terrorists were created so Afghanistan could be controlled in order to allow oil pipe lines to be built through it. Terrorists were created so that Iraq could be invaded in order to install a government which would be friendly / sell oil to US multinationals. Kadafi (sp?) was labeled a threat and eliminated for basically the same reason. Iran has two strikes against it, the wing-nuts hatred of Israel and their oil reserves.

Drugs were and continue to be imported into the US and other countries in order to control and destroy lives and provide funds to purchase "ordinance" and the like from the military industrial complex.

Dependency on oil will continue unabated until such time as it'll only be available to run the war machine at which time the cost of charging batteries in electric cars will be no different than what it costs to refuel your vehicle today....

...and life goes on.....

NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, Dancing with the Stars, Hillibilies Hunting Alligators with Bare-Hands, Golfing with Celebrity Fornicators and other rivetting events / TV programs continue to entertain and drown out what's really going on ........

....and life goes on.....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

.....in order to allow oil pipe lines to be built through it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join