It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Meet up 24th Warrington UK

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Energy shifts, Angels, Aliens and Druids

After I posted on the energy shift thread and then on other 'esoteric' threads, I was contacted by quite a few members asking me more questions about my views and what I know.

As I explained on the threads I am not happy to say too much on an open forum as I don't want to be read like some bad text message. I enjoy coming on these forums to 'shoot the breeze', have a laugh with you all and to learn. (I stalk the survival forum regularly to learn!)

It was suggested via U2U from a few people that we get together to discuss some or all of the threads title. I am quite happy to delve more deeply into the above topics face to face so minimising any ambiguity that can happen when we write on forums. We all also know the difference it makes when we are in physical contact rather than replying to an avatar, hence the reason mine is me!

I am not expecting many people to be interested or willing to travel under the current economic climate. But from small acorns mighty oaks doth grow!

I have sounded out a local eatery/pub, here in Warrington. It is directly opposite the local train station and sits in the middle of the local Asda car park. It is just off the M6, M62, M56 etc.

So when? the 24th of this month.

This is not about me, this is about US. Let's learn from each other, and have some fun joining the dots.
I'll supply the 'talking stick'. Let's all come up with ways we can beat TPTB at their own game!

Rainbows
Jane




posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel
 


I'm in,but there's no way were going to meet from the other side of the pond...good idea I must say so



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hello jane........ im shane .
im not far from warrington i live in llandudno so only an hr away if you have a few replys saying yes i wil happily be there.. i know the pub u r talking about .... good chat about ats wub be fun


also having family living in warrington.... stocken heath... so wud defo be up 4 it

edit on 12-3-2012 by nofear39 because: xx



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by angelchemuel
 


I'm in,but there's no way were going to meet from the other side of the pond...good idea I must say so


So you're not in the UK then?

So start your own...get everyone off their computers and actually DOING something...otherwise we'll all be here next year still moaning and groaning the same ol' same ol'!


I can keep you updated with what the UK 'chapter' get up to if you like?

Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39
hello jane........ im shane .
im not far from warrington i live in llandudno so only an hr away if you have a few replys saying yes i wil happily be there.. i know the pub u r talking about .... good chat about ats wub be fun


also having family living in warrington.... stocken heath... so wud defo be up 4 it

edit on 12-3-2012 by nofear39 because: xx


Hi Shane,
The pub is actually in Birchwood...so even closer to M6 and eezy peezy from Stockton!
There are 2 from North Wales already...3 if you include me from Anglesey! Plus at least another 6...but not from this forum, from another one.
U2U me and that way I can send you the full details.

rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

So start your own...get everyone off their computers and actually DOING something...otherwise we'll all be here next year still moaning and groaning the same ol' same ol'!
Not necessarily. After all, this is a forum that is overflowing with paranoia.

This lil get-together could just be a trap.

"Get em in one location, and take em all out, at the same time."



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by angelchemuel

So start your own...get everyone off their computers and actually DOING something...otherwise we'll all be here next year still moaning and groaning the same ol' same ol'!
Not necessarily. After all, this is a forum that is overflowing with paranoia.

This lil get-together could just be a trap.

"Get em in one location, and take em all out, at the same time."


Whaaat....just as I said...some people spend far too much time on here.....


Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
well damn...shame there's not any highways from atlanta to the uk or you could count me in. sounds like a neat little idea. energy shifts, angels and aliens? sounds better than porn to me!!!


let me know if you arrange one of these little meet ups here in the SE US



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Giz us a lift from Birmingham


Alternatively, have you considered joining other local groups??

I attend meetings with The Birmingham UFO Group...its not just limited to UFO's or Aliens, Dave Hodrien Hosts this down here, but more recently I took part in a University study his brother Andrew was organising, he's a physcology graduate thats interested in all thing related to conciousness and things of the like....they're highly proffesional.

BUFOG

Maybe you should look up your nearest group.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
well damn...shame there's not any highways from atlanta to the uk or you could count me in. sounds like a neat little idea. energy shifts, angels and aliens? sounds better than porn to me!!!


let me know if you arrange one of these little meet ups here in the SE US


Like I said...start your own 'chapter'!


Not unless somebody out there pays my plane fare!


Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Giz us a lift from Birmingham


Would that be a 'yes' if it can be arranged?


Dead easy to get here from Brum...car, train...even bus!

Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel
 


And yes! most certainly...Im always interested in learning from others



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by angelchemuel
 


And yes! most certainly...Im always interested in learning from others


Excellent...but you still need that lift yes?...I'll see who else responds if that will help

Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel
 

great idea jane! just one question though, are you a good witch or a bad one? wish i had the plane fare, my three little ones i'm sure would love you, you look like a good witch to me lol



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by angelchemuel
 

great idea jane! just one question though, are you a good witch or a bad one? wish i had the plane fare, my three little ones i'm sure would love you, you look like a good witch to me lol


A picture speaks a thousand words?...more a fairy than a witch...just love those rainbows
Plane!

How flippin' far away are you!...don't answer that if you don't want to give your local away. We are kiddy friendly...they are the future after all...got 3 myself

Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel
 


Afraid I would...and sure, ill keep checking back with you.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Whaaat....just as I said...some people spend far too much time on here.....


Rainbows
Jane
lol. Not me. I can't swim that far.
I was just saying that there are people on this site, with that type of thinking.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Whaaat....just as I said...some people spend far too much time on here.....


Rainbows
Jane
lol. Not me. I can't swim that far.
I was just saying that there are people on this site, with that type of thinking.


I knew that's what you meant


Rainbows
Jane



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken
 


i'm betting she's one of the good ones...

just sayin...



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Okay just to raise the paranoia level a notch.


Thanks for the info, the district will have a surveillance vehicle, surveillance couple, within the bar there will be another couple sitting close by outfitted with a directional microphone, the size that fits within your cigarette packet, finger prints will be lifted from glasses you drink from and bio imagery will be easily acquired. So i guess that completes the tag and catalog process.


Hows that for paranoia
...Agatha of spy novels, eat your heart out.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join