It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the greatest mystery of Life Death ? Or Life itself with the only visible consequence Death.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I do not know which one is more mysterious.

Life with existential awareness process as a consequence of birth and evolution over time for each individual in space and time by dependent random vectors or better compared to determine the interaction of communities.

Or death as natural or unnatural consequence of life,(death) which is really the only certainty and that we fear the lack of temporal determination.

Natural order of things is really a mess and so well established that life as an order can be well determined to cause chaos and all those reported to death in a so-called existential order with reference points.

It depends on the reference points we choose, or we are given including the invisible cause of death often.

In order to determine which is more important I think we must determine first those points of reference especially the invisible one.

edit on 12/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: fixed title

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No. The greatest mystery is how people can make it through life with horrible grammar and unintelligible sentence structure. If you cannot communicate effectively, who will listen to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
No. The greatest mystery is how people can make it through life with horrible grammar and unintelligible sentence structure. If you cannot communicate effectively, who will listen to you?
Sorry,maybe I didn't express my self well,this process of thinking can be very complicated some times for me,but thoughts are the same for all,so I will try to do it better next time.
edit on 12-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: e

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not mystified by death. It's the end of our trek here on this planet. If we learned from life it is not a loss. I don't know about afterlife or reincarnation but will not dwell on those types of things. I'm trying to figure out the mess that exists and find possible solutions for those things. That occupies my time. I was blinded for many years and awoke with a new awareness from my experiences and a desire for knowledge.

This is good for me but is not considered of worth for others. It may even be a threat to those who possess power under this system. I will not interfere with these powers that be, I just wish to study their ways. I see they are making many mistakes though, especially those interpreting the evidence. They need to get rid of some of the Yes men they have acquired and replace them by some that challenge their thinking, giving them more insight into the evolving chaos.

This desire for knowledge gives me renewed interest in the world. I'm glad that I will be here to witness the inevitable events that will come in the next few years. What some will think of as a big mess, I will think of as a challenge.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Ad Hominem gone wild. I'll listen to him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I'm not mystified by death. It's the end of our trek here on this planet. If we learned from life it is not a loss. I don't know about afterlife or reincarnation but will not dwell on those types of things
From each's perspective death can be nothing,from the perspective of the suffering of those left behind it is very painful.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I know that some will grieve my death but am trying to set the stage so they don't ponder on my departure so long.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Hey Diamondsmith,i believe "Death" is only the liberation of the Soul/ Spirit from the flesh suit,the body.Like it or not, we are in essence immortal.It is impossible to die.Many people make the mistake of considering the flesh suit as being the life..where-as it is merely the method of conveyance for the life, here on this planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I will not interfere with these powers that be, I just wish to study their ways. I see they are making many mistakes though, especially those interpreting the evidence
In my opinion I think this concept of" powers that be" is a fabricated one reported to those who financially are or use to rule the world using this tool or as a means of control over others.The mistake they could be making are the perpetuated ideologies consist in not keeping with current social evolution characterized by economic stagnation and even regression lack of short-term solutions that could solve this crisis.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hey Diamondsmith,i believe "Death" is only the liberation of the Soul/ Spirit from the flesh suit,the body.
Can be,this liberation of the soul from the flesh, but only when life has no meaning for those who suffer this transformation,I think.There can be many ways for the flash to die as for the soul.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Deadmen are not supposed to tell tales and OL is a deadman ... and so OL is breaking traditional protocol but there is nothing in the ATS T&C's that says deadmen can't post .. so I am posting!

Personal Disclosure: We need to discuss exactly how many observers in the universe there are that are automatically collapsing their own and others wave functions down from an infinty of them to a singular crass reality for all of them.

Descartes cogito ergo sum theorum [I think, therefor I AM!] basically shows that we can only prove that we our individual selves exist and then only to our individual selves!

I cant prove you exist and neither can you prove to me that you exist .. and viceversa!

Therefor I can only prove [and only prove to myself] that I actually am an observer.

General Relativity states that everything is centered around and relates exclusively to the observer.

Quantum Mechanics states that the observer automatically collapses their own wavefunction and that of everything thing they observe as well, down to a singular crass reality.

Now form my point of view ...

1] I think ..therefor I AM (the observer)!

And ...

2] I see myself at the center ...

Of ...

3] My reality that I automatically collapsed ... just by observing it!

Therefor I can safely assume that my entire environment is a pure Thoughtform and that everything I interact with is my creation [consiously or unconsiously] in the form of a Tulpa!

I hope this helps clear some things up!

edit on 12-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I see they are making many mistakes though, especially those interpreting the evidence. They need to get rid of some of the Yes men they have acquired and replace them by some that challenge their thinking, giving them more insight into the evolving chaos.
Those Yes men represent a blanket of advisors retained by putting into practice the words of their masters who have power over the essence of what is happening and can not influence decisions as long as the roots of this are very deep.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Therefor I can only prove [and only prove to myself] that I actually am an observer.
Even participant, who can influence the environment even remotely.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

.Many people make the mistake of considering the flesh suit as being the life..where-as it is merely the method of conveyance for the life, here on this planet.
Life is a given and I think how much we appreciate our own lives so much and we appreciate the lives of those around us,and more.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Explanation: There is only one participant ... and that is omnipresent omnipotent omniscient God and they as the only observer automatically collapse the wave function around them selves and being everything everywhen and everywhere there is therefor nothing remote to them!

Personal Disclosure: Now how do I prove you ALSO exist and or vicaversa?

P.S. Is it as simple as believing that you do exist [proof being that I replied to this thread and to you yourself directly with several posts] ... tulpa's can take on a life of their own apparently!

(from the wiki i linked previously) ...

In mysticism, a tulpa is the concept of a being or object which is created through sheer discipline alone. It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform.

The term comes from the works of Alexandra David-Néel, who claimed to have created a tulpa in the image of a jolly Friar Tuck-like monk which later developed a life of its own and had to be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Explanation: There is only one participant ... and that is omnipresent omnipotent omniscient God and they as the only observer automatically collapse the wave function around them selves and being everything everywhen and everywhere there is therefor nothing remote to them
We have left The Gift to Choose,what we choose this is another problem but choosing must be in conformity with some laws,I think.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Personal Disclosure: Now how do I prove you ALSO exist and or vicaversa
As long as you feel love in your soul you exist.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

P.S. Is it as simple as believing that you do exist [proof being that I replied to this thread and to you yourself directly with several posts] ... tulpa's can take on a life of their own apparently
Thoughts can influence our world directly but not that hard as we think maybe only if they are trained to do so but even then there is a risk to turn against us.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

My little world is expanding. My world now includes everything that is in this solar system. If my reality now collapses. does the reality of everyone here on earth colapse?.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join