It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Alien/Mayan dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I had this dream after falling asleep meditating. I usually do my meditations at night when everyone has gone to bed but last night I did it in bed

So the dream....

I kind of start in the middle but I am in my home and there is an earthquake. Unusual for where I live, but I am not at all scared by it. I see from my window some people walking to my house. They look human in all ways, but something tells me that they aren't from Earth at all. So they come in, and without any words exchanged I hold up my left hand and they take a glass dropper looking thing and put a cloudy looking gel/liquid on the very top of my hand. It bubbles a little and then it reveals a nickle sized circle that looks a lot like the Mayan calender but it's indigo blue in color and looks like a tattoo. In this dream I knew that the gel they put on my hand somehow activated the mark that had been there all along.

They hand me the bottle and without words exchanged I know that I have to do the same to other people. So I am putting this gel on other people's left hands, even my own children. The same blue seal appears and everyone begins walking outside to open areas. The ground beings to shake again and these huge stone pillars come twisting out of the ground.There are hundreds of them, spaced out evenly but coming up everywhere. They looked like totem poles, but the size of buildings and they have all kinds of designs all over them, swirls, and shapes, and things like that. On the very top of the huge poles are triangle looking shapes, not pyramids but more like isosceles triangles facing point to point.

All the people, thousands upon thousands are standing in groups in between all these poles, then from above we are lifted up into the air, but there is nothing above us. You can feel that you are going inside of something but you can't see it. Once inside you could see what you where on a boat/craft type thing that was made of silver. It was like it was invisible from the outside but once in it, you could see what it looked like from out of it's windows. It had these big wave like fins on it, and they were shiny silver with the same swirls and shapes from the poles engraved into the outside. There were people every where in this craft, and you could tell the people from Earth but then you could tell who was not, even though they looked human. I asked someone, one of the alien people where some people where and he said (without actually talking) that some people were too afraid to come so they were staying behind. I was looking out of a window watching us take off away from the Earth when I saw a big wave washing over the land that we were just standing on.

It seemed like only a minute had passed but then I was in a room with some a few other people and we were all being healed, and fixed. Like people who were blind were able to see, people with physical flaws were becoming flawless and so on. It was like everyone was becoming perfect in every way, just like the humanoid looking alien people. I was talking to the alien guy who was working on me, about where we were going and what happened to the others. He said that time for us was very slow, but that the time on Earth passed very fast. He touched the mirror/window that was in front of me and it showed me a city but it wasn't like what we see today. It was Earth thousands of years later. The buildings all had the same isosceles triangles on them, or in their signs. The guy told me that these cities were created by the people who stayed behind.

That when I woke up. There are a lot of details but I didn't want to make this too long to read. Vivid colors, sounds, feelings. Only thing was that no one talked, it was just telepathy. There were people I recognized there, children, elderly people... everyone. It was really amazing and I was so excited this morning that I have told everyone I have seen about it. I felt it was Mayan/Alien because of the symbols on the hands and the buildings, but also alien because of the silver craft and other technology I saw. It was amazing. If I were a better writer I would make a book about it. It would make a great movie for sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The explanation is simple :
You've been reading way too much conspiracy websites and for some odd reason seem to fantasize about certain subjects.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Haha, there is always someone trolling the dream forum. "it's just a dream, it means nothing!"

DUH DUH!

I didn't say it was a predication or prophecy, just telling about my exciting dream, which is what the dream forum is for, talking about dreams.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's odd that as I was reading that, a sense of familiarity kind of overcame me. It's like I know this story already.
I have imagined/day-dreamed things like this quite often though so I'm not gonna dwell on it too much.

However, the part about people's ailments and what not disappearing from some kind of extraterrestrial force was something that actually crossed my mind YESTERDAY. The image that I was on a ship of some kind, talking to "beautiful" beings, that just... fixed me. Everything. I was so happy and full of love. And yes, we were leaving the Earth too.

You had a wonderful dream though. Really. Thanks for sharing it. Now something that vivid and precise I'd really hold on to and not write off as "HURR DURR JUST A DREAM LOLOL." I personally see some dreams as something a lot more than "just a dream" because of how they FELT or when some of them turn out to be warnings/visions that actually do play out (this happened to me 2 or 3 times already). It could just be our [innate] desire to take our rightful place in the cosmos, maybe even more.

I meditate too, mind you.

edit on 12/3/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The whole time I was dreaming of this, I wasn't afraid at all, and in my dream I felt like the whole ordeal was totally normal, even deja vuish. I never have dreams like this when I just go to bed, but if I meditate it's like a whole other thing happens. It's amazing really. Thank you for your kind words, BTW. The dream forum has been taking some serious troll hits as of late.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! I´ve had similar dreams too. Once I even had invisible hieroglyphs in my hand and I had to shake hands with someone who felt like human looking alien too
. It had to do something, like exchanging of energy or information.
There are old stories and predictions from native people, that at the end of every great cycle there is big cleansing of Earth and star people evacuate many people and animals for this time. Maybe it really is prediction and message. I´ve read quite many similar dreams actually.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I have been talking to some other people in a group I attend and they have also had similar dreams as well, lol. It's kind of weirding me out. The symbol on the hand, the telepathy with people who look human but aren't, and the leaving Earth parts. This dream did have an impact on me, and it wasn't anything like my usual dreams, which tend to be kind of scary with "exploding head syndrome".
btw, you'll never guess what my name is, lol

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Loved this dream which fits in with mine and my wife's. I quit putting out these dreams due to the negative responses. I have had quite a series and they all gel with what you dreamed here. We saw the future earth minus most of the people.

I will quote what I was told in one of mine, minus how we made it to this future event. Later my wife not knowing mine had a supporting dream. "There will be a great separation of loved ones. There will be new unions made and years later there will be joyous reunions". I saw either a period of 17 or 18 years where we were again walking the earth, an earth renewed somewhat and healing. My wife saw homes that were still there, just abandoned with all items within as they were left.

This last year, I was majorly adjusted, which left me dizzy and sick for a few days, I know it was not a dream as my wife woke me and I had to tell her, I was partly out of body and not to interfere, it was necessary. I woke the next morning with scars in a triangle pattern on the inner left arm. I was also told this is what it would feel like when it was "time". There is more, but again thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Wow! It is just been so amazing today! So many people with similar dreams, and recent at that!
I sent you a U2U Sailormon! Thank you for commenting!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Triangle shape on the sun

Just started seeing threads on this today. It's the same triangle from my dream. Thought it was pretty interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I haven't deamt this scenario but I have come to the same conclusion, using a few different sources.

Have you seen the latest sunspot? It is the Isosoles triangle.
Here's the the thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting you say the left hand, as that is the opposite of the mark of the beast.

Also did you know that the Egyptians said it was the middle (or 3rd) finger on your LEFT hand that goes straight to your heart and that is why you should wear your wedding ring on that hand.

The colour you mention is also interesting; Indigo Blue =highly spiritual and blessed with wisdom.

Perfect love cast out fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I did see that sun spot today, and I must say that my heart dropped. I had done some research on all the key elements in the dream, the meaning of the left hand, the color of the mark, and the triangles. The one thing that I cannot find is the symbol the mark was of. It was a circle, but with things inside. In my dream I never looked closely at it to tell.

I do meditate and most of my focus is on the third eye. I have never had any trouble seeing, in that area. My Aura is also Violet/Indigo/Blue. I have some pretty silly dreams at time, but this one has been sticking with me, I mean I really am feeling emotional about it.

Thank you for your comments!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks like Satan is working hard to disseminate his deceptions of the rapture event to explain the numbers of people who will vanish off the face of the earth, as it knows that time is coming very near now.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Triangle shape on the sun

Just started seeing threads on this today. It's the same triangle from my dream. Thought it was pretty interesting to say the least.

*GASPS* That must mean that the triangle is a Mayan ship! /end sarcasm.
Sorry, but pics or it didn't happen.
(or In this case, brain wave streams)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Back again and two things after a personal note to the op. I just read my first post and it hit me, I told of this triangle mark on my forearm, the left one, I did not connect with your triangles earlier.

Also in my communication I mentioned returning like I was learning of the earth 18 years later after an event, asking questions. The body that I was in must have been replaced or renewed as I am with a number of joint replacements and this old body would not do the job down the road I suppose, if I take this seriously.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I had a dream actually a week ago today that I've still been trying to remember all the details I was walking through my town or running no fear holding something in my hand like a totem pole many but about the size of one of those shake waights
The ground was shaking violently and I would be lifted up off the ground but it seamed like I droped my totem pole and then I would zone out Ito a black space
I would see images of strangers faces and full body shots at time then zoom into there tatoos of like old writing one girl had slot of butterfly tattoos with weird symbols on there wings also I did see one guy with a tattoo of the word blood on his neck in white I could read that but he had other tattoos of what looked like some sort of African war paint and elemental symbols

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dreams are illogical, that's the truth.

top topics

join