It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Feeling

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I had a great sleep last night, but two nights ago I had a dream that I was outrunning a tsunami with my friend with a bunch of other people. We were trying to go over some walking bridge to escape to higher ground. However, that friend is on vacation, so it can't be anything too soon. Right? (I live on vancouver island). I had a an earthquake dream for the first time that I could ever remember about 2 months ago (in the dream I was at the top of Gage towers at ubc when the shaking started).

I feel fine today, but the weather is going nuts.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

I would have to completely agree with you on this one. I was dizzy for the better part of the day and even going into the night. Did not feel like myself. As in the case of getting sick or having a bug, I would strongly disagree. The feeling was more like a suffering vibration. Not sure how to explain this is everyday words. It's almost like I was feeling a blast of energy in a big way. Not the kind you get when meditating or doing energy work. But more a long the lines of feeling empathy? I say that with a question mark because I'm not sure.

Thanks for posting. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Woke up at 2AM this morning, couldn't get back to sleep

No clue what woke me, everyone else was asleep.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Our household was hit by insomnia last night, too, and a weird virus I described in the virus and pandemic. My daughter went through the stages of a virus in just a few hours, which I had never seen before in my life. She was fine but left with severe insomnia. She still insisted on going to school. I bet I will get a complaint from her teacher later.

I don't feel disaster is imminent but I do feel weird and have felt it ever since the weather went a bit crazy a few days ago. We zigzagged drastically between temperature extremes in a few short days. I feel it has to be related to that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i'm not really sure if it's anything but coincidence but i've been feeling "off" for a few days and my dog has been acting super antsy. it's very unlike him and he's annoying the heck out of me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone else has an odd vibe this morning. My gf and I both agree that today started off with a really weird vibe like something just wasn't right. We also woke up both feeling dizzy and sort of confused. No drugs or alchohol was involved. Let me know what you think!!

Peace

Same here i had that feeling as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Not discrediting you, but your in Timmins right? Arent there mines all over that area? Sometimes mines cause small earthquakes or rockbursts in the ground.

Just offering an alternate explanation. Either way though, weird happenings.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Lol
This is an effect of the clocks changing and your losing an hour of sleep.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hard time sleeping last night but that's pretty typical for me. Cat is extra talkative today, like she's trying to tell me something. Seems restless. But she's a cat, and she's also a weirdo. I agree something today feels kind of off but at the same time it also feels like a normal day because every day feels off for me. Always something... we shall see. Watching Cascadia still.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerblind

Same here. Was up all night tossing and turning. Same feeling I had last year this time when Japan had a big one. Something is coming. I can feel it. Just goes to show you that we are all connected to each other and Earth and the universe.

Same here. Global tension is high because of it. We all feel it either consciously or subconsciously.
Something is about to pop like a huge rubberband.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
We have the insomnia thing too. Really really annoying!!!!
Last night I woke up three times and I know I had 3 amazing dreams but I can't remember them.

And the dizzy feeling has done the rounds in our family too. First my hubby and then my two teenagers.

I got the 'What's the point' feeling last week.

I think I knew what it is that is causing all this but I will make a thread on it.

Anyone feeling really hot?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I slept great last night & woke up feeling refreshed & highly energetic, which in itself is very odd because I have CFS--I never get restful sleep, let alone ever feel energized. Because of that, I got an abnormal amount of things done today for once.
However, I have been trying to go to sleep for the past hour, but I cannot seem to do so. I am quite tired, but cannot fall asleep for some reason. Perhaps it is merely a "tired but wired" event.

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Anyone feeling really hot?

Incidentally, yes, as well as too cold. I also cannot seem to find the right sleeping temperature tonight. I am either too hot, or too cold no matter what I try.

If nothing happens globally in terms of Nature's Wrath, perhaps we are all on the cusp of illness? I could understand if something was brewing for a spring sickness, we may be feeling out of sorts because of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
well I felt fine all day
and nothing unusual was in the "air"
Also to add,, no major quake has happened... anywhere

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All these weird feelings that you guys seem to be describing sounds almost exactly what I felt all last week. In fact today was the first day where it actually felt normal again to me. I'll be on the lookout here in Hawaii to see if there are any more odd changes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dont know if this is relevant. Im in Sydney, Australia.

Last three days no sleep, very restless, dehydrated, when I have slept vivid dreams - more so then normal.
My partner and I very tense and we never fight but have argued about many little things, not usual at all.
Also, just in general nothing seems to work out quite as planned, what's new I suppose

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Apart from the 'feeling you get when you know the bus you are waiting for is just up the road' I am fine. Sleep is good (never enough) but also I have noticed some around me are acting a bit strange very angry etc.
edit on 13-3-2012 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daver2056
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone else has an odd vibe this morning. My gf and I both agree that today started off with a really weird vibe like something just wasn't right. We also woke up both feeling dizzy and sort of confused. No drugs or alchohol was involved. Let me know what you think!!

Peace

Maybe it's the virus that has been going around, all 4 of my kids are sick and I am sick, my husband is healthy. Plus, with me and the baby we have lack of sleep and just feeling blah!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Lol
This is an effect of the clocks changing and your losing an hour of sleep.

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE THIS IS YOUR EXPLANATION

EDIT: Is it just me or does it seem like any time someone comes up with a Logical explanation, that explains for pretty much everything and more than likely is the cause, the people of ATS ignore it and continue to make wild outrageous theories as if they don't want a simple explanation? Or am I imagining this?

It's like people will ONLY believe you if you say it's aliens or something
edit on 14-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Umm yeh maybe, more than likely if it's the logical reason.
But clocks haven't changed here for several months...

And they change every year, I mean I cant speak for anyone else but Im familiar with daylight savings and its effect.
Ive been living with it for 28yrs now lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not sure what you are talking about as i'm pretty sure the clocks change and the same time regardless of what hemisphere you are in, they just change in the different directions...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join