It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think is about to build the largest detention facility in the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's not the U.S but the puppet master Isreal.

Although Gaza may already be considered to some, the largest prison in the world, it's just not enough. Isreal will build the worlds largest official prison. With a capacity of 8000, it's primary purpose is to house illegal migrants for up to 3 years without charge.

Article
ressTV

We are skipping past the "Brave New World" but falling hard on our Orwellian faces. And quickly.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We could use a few of those in England. It's quite scary that they will be holding people for 3 years with no charge, but the huge prisons are good.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfeit
It's not the U.S but the puppet master Isreal.

Although Gaza may already be considered to some, the largest prison in the world, it's just not enough. Isreal will build the worlds largest official prison. With a capacity of 8000, it's primary purpose is to house illegal migrants for up to 3 years without charge.

Article
ressTV

We are skipping past the "Brave New World" but falling hard on our Orwellian faces. And quickly.

I wanted to quote you exactly as I saw your post because it says everything there is to know about the Iranian state-run mouthpiece.

I can find no daily paper called "The Independent" that has run any such story. See for yourself.

Press-TV is about as reliable a source of information as Sorcha Faal.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I can find no daily paper called "The Independent" that has run any such story.

Its probably this one here...
Israeli s build the world's biggest detention centre

This is also true.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The USA is the worlds biggest prison and it will soon act as prison for the world. At this stage it is still open but wait until the economic crash comes. Those who can, will leave for Switzerland etc. The rest will be kept forever and in future our criminals will be sent to join you too, look around you it is already happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfeit

Agenda much?

First you state that it will be used to house illegal immigrants, then you state they will be held without charges. Do you not see the foolishness of these statements?
You answered your own question.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
As I am sure you are all aware, it costs a lot to keep a convicted individual in prison, approx. 22k -35k per inmate in the US annually. Detention centers are a major drag on any nations budget.

Private Business is slowly but surely moving in to the “industry” as I now want to call it, in hopes of making some kind of capital gain. Would not be surprised if an attempt on free labor from the prison population begins to rise.

My prediction for the future of evil doers will be legislated slavery, or death race

edit on 12-3-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So illegal immigrants coming into Israel through Egypt which shoots them on-sight:
Egypt police shoot, detain African immigrants at Israel border
Egypt 'must stop' border shooting
Migrants killed on Egypt's border
Egypt pressed on migrant deaths
Are taken into a detention camp

...which will include medical, community and sports facilities...
payed for by Israeli taxes, after which they are deported HUMANLY.
Nice spin PressTV.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I can find no daily paper called "The Independent" that has run any such story.

Its probably this one here...
Israeli s build the world's biggest detention centre

This is also true.

Thank you for that, I stand corrected. Now, I would say that if one does not want to end up in this prison, that one not violate the law and enter Israel illegally. I would also suggest that the size of the prison is equal to the size of the problem.

Still, I find it ironic that a whole buttload of Muslims are trying to enter Israel any way they can, risking imprisonment, because life for them in the Jewish state would be infinitely better for them than in their home country.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Decidedly off topic here but welcome back Bob! Good to see you back on ATS, and best wishes. I hope your feeling a bit better, you've had some hard times that i wouldnt wish on anyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Lesson learned about the source.
I was paraphrasing the article. No agenda here.
My reference to Gaza was from an opinion posted below the article.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Thanks nightbringr.

top topics

join