Bizarre Mummy With Giant Head Discovered In Peru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

Obviously an ancestor of Gary Hoffman (KFI Radio LA).

Or Neil Cavuto of Fox News

Greetings:

Oh, please, you again.

Tender this, Chief:

And, IMHO, albeit more covertly, radio.

"The situation in this country is like a dog with worms. You bring the dog to the vet to be dewormed, but the vet is Dr. Obama, and he says you can't get the dog dewormed because the worms have a vote. And that's the problem, folks: the worms have a vote."

It's obviously an ancestor of Neal Boortz!

Regarding the tin can: Did W6AEQ know the "pointy end" goes into a wave?

threesandeights

Peace Love Light
tfw

P.S. S&F Arken. Another one blasted out of the park, although it seems we have seen this before...the teeth?
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
edit on 13/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color
edit on 13/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nephilim bones. The ugly ugly truth is these are not space aliens. Humans used to worship them as gods, and these "gods" demanded human sacrifice. They are evil to the core.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

I certainly wouldn't rule out that this is another type of life form, but we need to consider everything including birth defects, disease, nutrition deficiencies, and genetics. The DNA and the density of the bones needs to be studied closer.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

thread derailment like this is going to get it closed
edit on 13-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-3-2012 by haven123 because: itchy ballsack

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Video

I saw this video and instantly thought of the thread. i didnt read through it to see if anyone said it but it looks like a rare medical disorder

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All I want to know is if it is a human baby as these "scholars" are saying, then who in the h-e-double hockey sticks pushed it out of the womb and did she survive? Those eye sockets are freakin huge man.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Arken

Nothing of human. Nothing of known.

Not what the anthropologist says.

He says it's a child under 2 years old with an enormous head.

Don;t see how that stops it being human...

yea, thats a child, and pigs can fly

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

i love this pic really looks bizare i saw this when they discovered it early on and i no it has already been labled as just a abnormal human remain but it really is interesting

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Oh yeah, they look huge! I sure hope this isn't a hoax. But may I play devils advocate for a second by asking a question? Are there any deseases or physiological conditions known that would produce an abnormaly large skull AND eyes? I never heard of any that would produce both. Star Person No. 2 maybe? Let's hope so.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow, I hope it's not some bozo trying to get his ten minutes of fame....I hate hoaxsters

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It looks very much like the skull of a human that had elongation performed as an infant and/or a child. This having happened in South America is no surprise, since it was very customary.

The usual method would be attaching planks of wood that would prevent the skull to expand out as the brain grows and instead directs the skull to grow upwards, thus elongating it. Looking at the picture of the skull, you can see that this one had something wrapped around the skull, like Bjorn Borg wore a sweat band. It created a slight indentation above the ear level, before the skull was able to balloon again.

Interesting... yes... but unfortunately this tribal custom still goes on around the world.

Thanks for the pics OP.

Khar

edit: A more interesting question would be... what were they trying to emulate by elongating their skulls?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have seen several times now, people mentioning that the article says this thing has wisdom teeth. Can we get some thoughts on a child with wisdom teeth or are people just going to continue to skip that fact all together? I am not saying it's alien or not. I just hate it when people avoid the information that conflicts with their worldviews.

Can a child have wisdom teeth? Are there any documented cases? I actually had 6 wisdom teeth. Two upper sets and one lower (I had to have my uppers pulled twice..... ...... owie). However, I was certainly not under 16 when they made themselves known.

So what do you guys think? Is it possible? I also saw the article mention a "fin" on the chin; stating it was thin. Does this mummy have kin? -- OK, I'll stop now.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I feel since it does say in the report that it is human.. (even though I wished otherwise)
That, that right there was some serious binding at a young age, and for the head to grow so much faster than the rest of its body is odd, leads me to believe things like motherly deficiencies as well.
I do understand that it was very cool, very popular, honoring the gods, but boy I would feel top heavy! For people like me born with abnormally large foreheads anyways, I would look like a literal alien!
I have read other things in my National Geo amongst the wrapping and elongating the head and the neck. For example, laying women down on a mat, no anistetic, to cut their lips down their in favor of the Gods in a ritualistic manner. I thought when reading that MY goodness, I would run and hide. Ugh, the things people do for trends!
I believe people physically alter themselves to become more appealing to them or their gods. In this case it was this little boys, big ole' head!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rockn82

That is a great point!
I did not even have my wisdom teeth grow in until my adult age!
That is a great, fascinating point! Maybe this thing was older than suspected.. Who knows! Cool point!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
Posted about it a week ago, didnt make a thread about it though.
I do think it's human. And I see '''just'' something similar with those other strange skulls found in Peru.

What I found interesting/weird is that another baby skull (also found in Peru) also got full grown teeth!?
Notice the clothing detail this baby has as well (when zoomed in), very nice... And shouldn't this baby/kid have some contruction instead on her skull for making the skull longer? or is she born this way?

edit on 12-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's human either and I also don't think it's a baby - some kind of hybrid. Yes there are some medical conditions that would produce an elongated skull but - the teeth and the shape of the upper area of the mouth - no I can't accept that these are human - given that there are others in the area too.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hydrocephaly in children.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Someone type that into google images and give a reply.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
it's called inbreeding case closed
ha ha,had to laugh at that & quote it incase anyone missed it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Two observations here:

- If you simply widen the image by around 30%, the skull then looks exactly like a normal toddlers skull.
- The angle of the photo due to perspective makes the skull look larger than it is.

Conclusion:

It's a normal young child's Mummy being misrepresented by reducing the width of the image and taking advantage of the fact that it's photographed from an angle that distorts perspective.

This is yet another attempt at deception by whoever was or is involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Take the image into any program that allows for it. Then increase the width by 30%. You will see that it then looks perfectly normal. I doubt the skull is even odd at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Short guy with a big head, my god they found Tom Cruise.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join