It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Mummy With Giant Head Discovered In Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There is evidence that man has been in the western hemisphere for over 40,000 years. There is a rich and long history on the Americas but 99% of it is lost or destroyed. In Peru they have found a few of those big headed skeletons. Who really were these people? Their heads are almost the same shape as the pharaohs depicted in Egypt.

In this history there have been mutants. Some of the mutants were considered Gods or spiritual leaders. Just imagine when the blue eye mutation showed up a mere 13,000 years ago.

I believe archaeologists should focus their research to the Americas. There will be more amazing finds there than the rest of the world. The hindering attitude preventing fair theories and research of the Americas is the paradigm that all humans in the Americas came from the Bering strait no more than 13,000 years ago.

The ancient hopi tell stories of the long habitation of the west that saw 3 destructions, fire, ice then flood.

These magical flying shields called paatuwvota existed in the Third World, a previous epoch destroyed by an immense flood. This was a time when great cities and trade routes were built, and civilization was flourishing. In an address delivered to the United Nations, Thomas Banyacya of the Hopi Coyote Clan said: "The people invented many machines and conveniences of high technology, some of which have not yet been seen in this age." We, of course, recognize this startling description as echoing Atlantis.

In one legend the flying shield is associated with Sotuknang, the Hopi sky god. Apparently a devastating flood had destroyed Palatkwapi, "the red city to the south" possibly located in the red rock country near Sedona, Arizona. Shortly afterwards a brother named Tiwahongva and his sister Tawiayisnima, who were forgotten in the chaos and left behind by their fleeing parents, set out on a journey to find them.

www.viewzone.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why is it referred to as a "mummy" when it is clearly just a skeleton? A mummy has its internal organs and skin preserved and intact. This specimen appears to be just bones.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I was gonna go with elephantitus.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To me, the word mummy implies that great care and effort went into ensuring that the body would be preserved. If it was just some deformed kid why mummify it? Why preserve a deformed body unless it's something special, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Obviously an ancestor of Gary Hoffman (KFI Radio LA).

Or Neil Cavuto of Fox News

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Isn't Peru a known mecca for Alien phenomenon? It is obviously a place with a long history and is home to many sites and ruins. I read (take with a grain of salt) that Peru is the tall greys (more sinister than the short greys) territory.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah, its a 2 year old with a 20 inch long head and huge eyes. I see these kids all the time in my neighborhood.

Wanna buy a bridge?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

infants dont have wisdom teeth or a fin

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

could be a baby with gigantism.
edit on 12-3-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Personally I am a believer in Aliens and I also believe that Aliens have had a direct hand in our evolution and civilization. That being said, I can't help but to play devils advocate here: Could it be possible that this "child" had some sort of genetic disorder which was taken as sacred by that civilization and mummified because of some association with divity? Kinda like that young girl in India born with extra limbs and worshiped as Shiva?

However I was watching Ancient Aliens on history channel and they showed several pictures of skulls with elongated shapes and coincidently all from Peru. In that episode I am sure that they said after DNA testing it was half human and half something else.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Holy S.
Please tell me that kid was a c-section.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PosterNutbag

its a bit serious isnt it

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Probably had eyes the size of a flying squirrel in relation to head size. Nocturnal human. I see girls sometimes with big eyes. They are kinda cute.

Never mind eye size, what the hell kind of vagina can eject an enormous head like that ? the mother must have been a buffalo.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

That was a very interesting vid. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

In that episode I am sure that they said after DNA testing it was half human and half something else.

.....I don't think so; not that they wouldn't claim such a thing, but of course they probably failed to mention any evidence to support that.....TV is like that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
When I watched the quick video showing the skull from the front and right (facing) side, it almost looks like part of the skull has a crack from just above eye sockets to underneath the jaw. Would it be possible to take two separate skulls and splice them together? If you were looking for a hoax.

Course, I am sure the anthropologist would have noticed...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Brother, I already posted that one long ago. Sorry.

Alleged extraterrestrial mummy, Quispicanchi (Cuzco - Peru),

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Holy CRAP an ABNORMAL SKULL.

it just has to be alien, no questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's been debunked by peruvians themselves, please read my previous post in this thread and avoid assumptions and embarassment.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is a fairly old find, i seen an article on this exact mummy well over 6 months ago, but I don't remember where at
maybe there's a thread already open on it here??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join