It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA! Send me into deep space!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Make my life worthwhile.

We can ask if theres life out there but what the hell are we doing to find out? I voulenteer to pilot a craft or rocket out of our galaxy and report all findings.

Why not.
I would expect alien life to find my craft and question me before mars.

Im sure others would like to join me, send us to.space.... Whats there to lose?
edit on 12-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
cool story bro, needs more dragons nsh#t

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You want a ship to take you out of the galaxy? The Voyager's have been traveling nearly 34 years and have yet to leave our solar system. I suggest you pack a lot of food. Bon Voyage!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As if NASA is going to waste any of their valuable ressources or money so that you can have a suicide trip into "deep space"... btw you would probably be dead by the time you passed the moon.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

You know, sometimes I sit and think, "I don't even care, I just want to go to space." no matter the consequences. That is an encouraging thought though, that some extraterrestrial race chilling in our system would see us and think, "What are those idiot earthlings doing? Dang it, we better save them."
The beauty of space is just awe-inspiring to me. I look up at the stars at night and just wonder, wonder what else there is out there, wonder who else is looking up at the same time, wonder if someone is looking back.
I want to go to space.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Nice try, but don't get your hopes up. It doesn't really work like that.
I'm pretty sure there are a few additional steps, aside from:
"OH OH OH!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!"

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing all that drug money and tax dollars that have been dumped into the black budget space programs used for something I could be a part of, willingly that is.

And I bet you wouldn't even make it half way to the moon before you got pulled over

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Are you a lawyer? Because if you are, then I am fully behind this mission and can only hope that more of your cohorts will accompany you

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno
Make my life worthwhile.

We can ask if theres life out there but what the hell are we doing to find out? I voulenteer to pilot a craft or rocket out of our galaxy and report all findings.

Why not.
I would expect alien life to find my craft and question me before mars.

Im sure others would like to join me, send us to.space.... Whats there to lose?
edit on 12-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

I would have to agree with you. The truth is that the tech really does exist to do this a better way. I and my wife and son along with many of my friends and coworkers are attempting just this idea. I have a design that me and several other researchers KNOW will work. It is just getting the materials and financing together to do it the way we want. I have been researching the truth about inverting gravity now for thirteen years or more. The tech is there, we just have to put it together the right way, and when that is done correctly we will make NASA look like model rockets in your back yard. But I need help. I need someone with the financial backing and a big enough piece of land to build on. If we do this the craft will allow for everything we need to sustain a crew of 100 or more for as long as we need. I know people will think I am either lying or crazy. But if I could get the right people to believe in me and my dream I know I can show them it will work. I already have 50 to 60 people who have signed on with me who range in talents from engineers, fabricators, deep sea divers, waste water techs and even people who work with large scale aluminum framing for structures. Someone out there has got to have the backing to help me. Please someone give us a chance. Who needs NASA. We can do this ourselves. I am not Trolling friends. We can really do this. I just need help. PLEASE

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
yeah duude ive thought about this a few times how awesome would it be! Need a massive ship to carry water food and oxygyn. And have a feeling you would get sucked into a gravitational pull of some sort eventually. Ending the 'falling' through space. But still would be awesome...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObuilder1

First of all, thats freaking amazing and id love
to help anyway I could...
I also wanted to add this to the main post.

I feel trapped everytime I stare at the stars, an adventurer trapped in the body of some son.
How likely no matter how far I get is it for me to actually get to go. Our society is wrong. OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE DOIN IT WRONG.
Im sure not all extra terrestrials have engineering degrees, so if you have any mundane or even important positions to fill on your craft it is my dream and id be willing to learn anything for a place.

top topics

join