It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glimpse at True State of our World as of 2012.. and on Forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
people in masses are homeless, starving, dying, or otherwise struggling to make ends meet, yet camping outside of Apple stores to try to backorder or just throw a fit while $3,000 dollar iPad3 already currently 'sold out worldwide'

it used to be that people/governments exploit objects and love humans/life.

what happened to cause a complete turnaround. where did HUMANITY go? who is to blame?

that now people/governments exploit humans/life to the max for the lust/love of material posessions, objects.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I totally agree. Materialism has become rediculous. It's why there is so much credit card debt and loan debt.
People need to learn to be happy with less, and learn to weight "want" vs. "need" alot more often.

When people around me, with the brand new car and all the new electronic gadgets etc. make some comment about not being able to pay their bills, I just have to go to my corner and shake my head and think "poor thing" **sarcasm**

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you cant eat Ipads

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
I totally agree. Materialism has become rediculous. It's why there is so much credit card debt and loan debt.
People need to learn to be happy with less, and learn to weight "want" vs. "need" alot more often.

When people around me, with the brand new car and all the new electronic gadgets etc. make some comment about not being able to pay their bills, I just have to go to my corner and shake my head and think "poor thing" **sarcasm**

The only thing stopping us all from having these materialistic things is ourselves. Let's face it. They make life more desirable. We have the resources and the labor to provide a modern lifestyle for everyone on this planet. There just isn't the will to do this, even from the majority of those who think everything is screwed up. They judge their life based on how they compare to Joe Blow when the reality is if we reached the proper consensus everyone would have more than Joe Blow. Most everyone's worse enemy is themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

great video thanks for that i have recently just woke up to whats going on i had a ipod but soon got rid of it when i found out apple were exploiting there factory workers in china with over a hundred seriously threatning to jump of a roof of there faactory it took 2 days to coax them down meanwhile apple record 80 billion dollar prfits and keep it off shor paying no tax how sickining the guys at the top how much money do they really need its outrageous and still the masses are asleep and oblivious or just dont give a hoot

top topics

join