It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh YEAH..... The ALIENS.... Give me a break. You're all idiots [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Aliens right? There's no Aliens. There is just a bunch of dreamers and fools that want to believe in something that makes them feel more important than a dying organism on a dying rock in the middle of nowhere waiting for their atoms to stop moving.

1947 Roswell New Mexico. Aliens landed? I don't think so. Just an incompetent public information officer that took a joke his comrades played on him too seriously.

1988-1999, Bob Lazar, oh right like we are gonna believe that one. Good job Bob. You managed to sweep a few floors at a military institution and because your butt was canned you made up a big story about the green jellyfish from Neptune. S-4 my butt. You know what S-4 really was? It wasn't a secret area in a military base, it was a strip club me and gents used to get drunk at on the weekends.

1997 Pheonix Arizona and the lights that dazzled the city. Well here's a good one. A bunch of bigwigs sitting around on poker night making bets on who can pull off the biggest prank; the Governor says not only can he make everyone believe a spaceship passed over Pheonix, he will make aliens appear on TV afterward.

You wouldn't believe how many bottles of Johnny Walker the Gov pulled in from that bet!

As I was saying though, you're all idiots for believing in this alien stuff. They just want to control and manipulate you. Yeah sure, a lot of it came about as a joke, but the real evils in power capitalized off of it.

And that's how we end up here today. Sitting around at home watching all these videos of aliens dropping out of the sky.

"Massive invasion" is says on the news. Give me a break. I looked outside, I don't see any aliens.

Patriot Act, NDAA... they just made up those laws a few years ago so this could happen. Project Bluebeam people call it. Aliens are invading, ooooh, watch out! So now I see spaceships on TV and I'm supposed to forget that this all started with a joke?

Everyone believes they're here except me. Am I the only smart person alive now? Until a green skinned, three toad turd comes walking up my door and pulls out a ray gun, I'm not gonna believe anything about this so called "alien invasion" we're having.

Speak of the devil!

So what now Mr. Government, are you reading my thoughts?

What kind alien is this? Some military guy dressed up in a costume. Looks pretty real, maybe it's just one of these new hologram things.

Oh look at that. Damned thing broke down my door clean in one stroke. Okay, okay, someone is pulling a prank on me. "Who's behind that mask?"

What's that in your hand little snotball?

edit on 12-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sometimes i think there should be a special Troll section of ATS.

I'm not gonna say there are aliens, but there are definitely aliens.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

As I was saying though, you're all idiots for believing in this alien stuff. They just want to control and manipulate you. Yeah sure, a lot of it came about as a joke, but the real evils in power capitalized off of it. And that's how we end up here today. Sitting around at home watching all these videos of aliens dropping out of the sky.

Who capitalized on it? What evils in power?

Who is sitting around all day watching "these videos?"

I think you are making some pretty far fetched assumptions based on little to no evidence.

At least the UFO community has evidence and credible witnesses to back up what they are saying.

Some other intelligent appearing life is out there and it isn't all "earthly."

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by boncho

Sometimes i think there should be a special Troll section of ATS.

I'm not gonna say there are aliens, but there are definitely aliens.

Trolls are nicer.

This must be some violation of the T & C - calling people idiots right off the bat.

It is rude and inflammatory.

Whatever happened to civil discourse, respecting each others opinions, no name calling or attacking?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

What evidence do you have aliens dont exist?

Because with the human guess of the size of the universe. and the requirements for life. Just off those numbers claiming their isnt Alien life out there is Ignorant.

Plane and simple. But no we have much more information than that. We know the Rothschild Elite scum have far superior technology than what is allowed in human society. And if anyone has had first contact its the Elite scum who DONT speak for the rest of us on earth!!!!

This issue is very complex please believe your government less its very corrupt

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I was once told that the NWO will manipulate the world by simulating an alien invasion...
Giving us a common enemy to unite, hence accepting the NWO

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Pretty funny.

He got all the proof he needed after all?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJunkie

Thats "Project Blue Beam" Thats not going to happen any more allegedly. It seems someone's been destroying NWO owned Anti Gravity crafts in mass as of recently.

Seems someone out there in the universe doesn't want Project Blue Beam occurring ^.^

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Please take note of the fact that this is an entry for the CWC Short Story Contest before you comment.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL

Please take note of the fact that this is an entry for the CWC Short Story Contest before you comment.

Thank you.

And don't forget to flag if you want it to win.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Great short story.

Even greater responses.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, you should start a groupie club with responses like that...

Once again, nicely done, some of the tongue-in-cheek efforts of this contest are really tickling the funny bone this time round.

Another S&F for you

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The responses can be more entertaining than the story when posters fail to recognize what forum they are in.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the subject had time to realize that he had become a believer?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by willyclem
The responses can be more entertaining than the story when posters fail to recognize what forum they are in.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the subject had time to realize that he had become a believer?

I do think he was in a state of disbelief for that brief moment.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well done. I'll agree that people should check the forum they are reading, and not just the title, or they should just realize the sort of trickery that you are capable of, eh boncho?

I'm just going through reading all the entries, and handing out flags, so why should this one be any different? Flag for you.

(I'll admit I was chuckling at some of the responses!)

top topics

join