It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Alien Artifacts on the Moon. This might be huge.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The title of this thread should read "Very vague, virtually unnoticeable (even with red boxes drawn around it) evidence of alien artifacts on the moon"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Sorry guys I totally over-estimated the ability of this forum to intelligently discuss and analyze a photo. If you're going to reject the premise of the video, it helps if you state your reasoning for rejection such as coming up with other areas of the moon that look very similar to the examples I've shown in the vid.

There is no doubting your enthusiasm, even "excitement" at believing you had discovered something.

So props for having done it.

Thing is: I and (well, I hope) others have already pointed out a few elements to consider. Have you not seen/read them?

To repeat: Note the very low Sun angle, in that particular LROC image that you used. And, must say...it IS a very, very good source!

Just.....needs some interpretation, before jumping to "alien" conclusions....OK? Go slowly, and deliberately.

Step by step......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
To be honest, I don't buy the google is in on it part of the equation.

I'd suggest that, if there is hidden artifacts and buildings on the surface, they would be ridiculously camoflauged if anyone had any particular reason to hide them. I'm not actually sure what the justification for hiding a moon base would be at this stage. Perhaps to avoid violating a treaty or two.

It would just be too dangerous to have openly visible artifacts on the moon and sharing that information with an internet search engine company. Any country that took these claims seriously could easily investigate them if they were that easy to spot.

That's just my take on it. It's also why I think, if there is anything up there, it's not going to be on the surface.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

I saw nothing obvious.

Was this supposed to be for real?

Was there really something spelled out in English? (other than the type-overs) I didn't read that there would be till after I watched the video.

It was kind of fun watching a little bit of a screen-recording, but was mostly dull; and, again, I saw nothing, really.

P.S. I watched it all fullscreen ahead, LOL, in 1080p; though my LED monitor is reduced from its native 2560x1440 to 1920x1080. Then I switched to native mode, and took a look at some portion where you drew the squares, in just one place. Again, I saw nothing.

edit on 13-3-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: To add a P.S.

edit on 13-3-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Added to P.S.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OP

Perhaps you could blow the pictures up and post shots of what you're talking about, i see them, but you should blow them up and post on here for those who couldn't be bothered or missed what you are looking at, you kinda just point them out to people who don't really see what you do, so IMHO you should get some zoomed in screen shots

S&F and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by PINGi14
You will understand when you see it.

Sorry, I dont understand any of it.
I took the time to watch the whole video (in full screen) and you're drawing red boxes around things that I personally find absolutely nothing unusual about at all.
And then at the end you circle a crater and type OMG to something totally boringly ordinary.

I dont get it.

Thank you. Thought it was just me. What a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

I doubt that all of these countries and thousands astronomers are in cahoots. But i don't trust any government.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kita0dtita

i do.. think about the power and secrecy they have that we've ONLY heard about and multiply it by 10. there are many accounts of military being threatened with prison and fines if they leak simple military secrets such as ufo's, defence, etc. those guys are hardened military men, now think about a bunch of scientists having information about something globally detrimental and so on, do you think THEY are going to grow a bunch of hair on thier peanuts and risk thier families, carreers, reputations, lives?

-i do meaning i think the governments could be in cahoots, i dont trust them either and anyone who does is blind as a table!
edit on 13-3-2012 by robbyraw because: add

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I saw the entire video... found nothing out of the ordinary. Looking for ET? Read ancient texts! You can start by reading the Old Testament.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am starting to be of the opinion
that the majority of people posting here nowadays
are 12 years old.

No doubt huge effort involved here by OP, but vague, vague, vague.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I see something white, just under and right of your pointer, that appears to be casting a very long thin shadow. is this the object we are being told about ?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To the OP perhaps some screenshots of the bounding boxed areas you were trying to highlight for those that don't have video access or wonder what you were trying to show. In the low video res I am able to get I see nothing anomalous.

I give you an A for effort but a D in presentation. If it is truly proof let's see it laid out a bit more and then some of more experienced with remote viewing (satellite images not CIA lol) can chime in.

Some links to the original data would be handy too...
edit on 13-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I highlighted just some of the features that did not look natural. Remember, this is from the same crater Tikhomirov T which is aged to be millions of years old due to smooth, regolith covered rims and countless sub-craters. Finely detailed structures like these should not be distinguishable because they should be covered in regolith. Scale is around 0.9m per pixel.
edit on 15-3-2012 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PINGi14
Finely detailed structures like these should not be distinguishable because they should be covered in regolith. Scale is around 0.9m per pixel

Some of your observations *might* indicate activity, but I don't think it's the activity that is being implied.

Regolith is a layer of loose, heterogeneous material covering solid rock. It includes dust, soil, broken rock, and other related materials

Source

Which appears to be what we're looking at.

This crater has been so heavily eroded by subsequent impacts that there is little to distinguish it from the nearby terrain. A slight depression in the surface and traces of the outer rim can be discerned, but it is otherwise identical to much of the remainder of the battered far side.

Source

This appears to be in line with what we're looking at. Though I'll admit it was difficult to find a lot of photos of that crater via google ... google images turn back naked persons. O.o

But yes, I'm not sure that 2 - 5 metre gap between rocks is that special unless it's incredibly intelligently placed. The marks pointed out don't appear to be placed so intelligently. Again, I haven't looked into it that much, so maybe you can explain why the age of the area is important etc ... Or give a bit more detail why these areas are specials, but they just seem like normal moon stuff to me, and from what I've been reading.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Pinke because: Removing quote pics

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

Multiply it by 10, Play-Doh Math?
There are many accounts of military being threatened with prison and fines if they leak simple military secrets such as ufo's, defence, etc. - Name me a source that doesn't sell books, dvds and lectures? Leave the governments in cahoots, which is unlikely.
What about a thousands amateurs astronomers around the world, they are lying to you? Is this only way to make you feel important, lone ranger fighting global agenda. For once i would like to see comprehensive, impartial data on the subject, not some semi-fiction info copy-pasted from ppl. who have financial interest.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Some links to the original data would be handy too...
edit on 13-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

If you watch the video in full screen 1080p everything I do is shown in full view and using freely available public information. For example you can clearly see where you or anyone else can check the source image directly from NASA like I do in the vid. Full addresses of every webpage that I use to access the data is shown clearly in the vid.

This crater and region in general is a goldmine for anyone with some experience analyzing satellite images as well as experimenting with histogram curves. If you are into it, I'm showing a proven (high surface FeO concentration for one) region of interest and a great place to find something familiar in a totally alien place. If you are working 10 hours a day on salary like I am doing now then you might be too tired to give a # most nights.
edit on 17-3-2012 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kita0dtita

yeah, play-doe math, agree to disagree. later
edit on 17-3-2012 by robbyraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

all i'm saying is maybe it's the things that seem to everyone to be insignifacant that holds more wieght or truth than the obvious ones.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join