It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Alien Artifacts on the Moon. This might be huge.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i honestly couldnt see anything in the video, but to be fair the OP can get pretty good quality images so maybe if he keeps going, he'll find something more substantial

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Do you mean this..

Thanks OP for a good read tonight.

edit on 12/3/2012 by lewtra because: Add blow up

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I saw absolutely nothing interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh goodie - another "proof" thread......

I predict a great future for the OP on ATS - he'll fit in perfectly with the "Undeniable proof Brigade".

Sadly this will mean more work for those of us who do actually like the motto here.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That was like watching the Blair Moon Project.

I always feel a little less intelligent having to listen to background music and circles being made with the mouse as to say "Hey look here at this blurred area...".
I did find it interesting, but videos with background music and shaking mice have gotta go.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The so called "antenna" is so easy to explain. It is not a tall structure poking out of a deep crater, it is a rather pointy boulder on the side of a slope where the base of the rock is in the darkness caused by the apex of said slope and the shadow seems elongated only because it is being cast down said slope. Nothing special at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I'm gonna have to go against the grain on this one...wait that's what I do anyway, isn't it?

Anyway, I was left with the feeling of "Get on with it!!" and "Why am I listening to elevator music??" for the most part and that I didn't see anything of significance, except for what I believe was called the antenna...

I've taken a screen shot just after the image was sharpened a bit...

I haven't checked the original image myself yet, perhaps the OP can provide a direct link to it?

But it seems to be there and cast a good shadow, which is parallel to other shadows in the image.

Dunno what it is, but it is somewhat interesting.

edit on 12/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Very interesting. Definitely appears to be casting a shadow. Star for you.

And Flag for the newcomer.
Welcome to ATS, thank you for the video - albeit it's seemingly salient nature, I enjoyed watching the pictures of the Dark Side of Luna. Very cool either way. Will go back to Page 2 now, and continue reading from there.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yep i see it too. Looks like it could be massive. Perhaps a lunar Angkor Wat!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
At 6.18 there appears to be a group of columns as emphasised by the red rectangle, they don't appear to have shadows though, so no proof then as even being columns, just something than looks regular, and in a row, they could just be basalt columns, if columns at all. The only other thing noticeable is the shadow, (if a shadow) that Chad picked up on. It's all too ambiguous to say "Alien" natural or human for that matter. A bit more info on the areas would be nice too. I'm afraid it's all too much like Youtuber,"Doowop's" stuff where he is the only one to see aliens everywhere.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
proof requires compelling evidence

the fail is strong with this one

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Does anyone honestly think that Google Earth is going to just be allowed to post the moon terrain without full government oversight and approval?
No rock was left untouched (by photoshop).

I am certain that on the Moon there are not only ancient structures, but modern bases as well.
There is most likely a lot of activity "inside" the moon (think Deathstar).

But this video shows very little of that and only Googles "perspective" on things.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well that's eight minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Although you have done a wonderful thread with a very neat presentation which I respect very much. But unfortunately I don't see anything that your pointing out.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Just goto say BULL#!FACT!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

\\\\\\ive yet to beleive man landed on the moon there is still little creible evidence,
so im sry dont getb this.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Ps'dors it spell knob head?
does it SPELL KNOB HEAD?

edit on 12-3-2012 by edged1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by edged1
reply to post by PINGi14

\\\\\\ive yet to beleive man landed on the moon there is still little creible evidence,
so im sry dont getb this.

Totaly agree

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry guys I totally over-estimated the ability of this forum to intelligently discuss and analyze a photo. If you're going to reject the premise of the video, it helps if you state your reasoning for rejection such as coming up with other areas of the moon that look very similar to the examples I've shown in the vid. How about...a long shot I know now...but you could try referencing some scientifically accepted lunar geophysical processes supporting your rejection of artificiality. I guess we can also just keep talking about the music in the vid too because it rocks and you know it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ummm yea i viewed this on a 48'' 1080p High Def LCD TV in Full screen mode with the quality up to 1080p and I saw absolutely..............the moons surface. yep rocks, craters, hills valleys. Guess those pesky aliens should learn to clean up their mess instead of leaving all them rocks behind.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Does anyone honestly think that Google Earth is going to just be allowed to post the moon terrain without full government oversight and approval?
No rock was left untouched (by photoshop).

I am certain that on the Moon there are not only ancient structures, but modern bases as well.
There is most likely a lot of activity "inside" the moon (think Deathstar).

But this video shows very little of that and only Googles "perspective" on things.

Sorry for picking on you but this is the typical response in this thread. Worthless. Google Earth? Are you serious lol?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join