It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanci Pelosi on House Floor "Novus Ordo Seclorum" New Order for the Ages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As if I needed yet ANOTHER reason to hate this monstrous woman devil!!

"Nanci Pelosi on House Floor "Novus Ordo Seclorum" New Order for the Ages"

Gawd how this makes my blood just boil hearing this! Are they REALLY that brazen now to just come out and throw it in our faces? Or perhaps is this a desperate measure/attempt to try and tie the NWO to America's Founding Fathers in order to try and get the people to accept it and get onboard? Either way it stinks and this woman needs to be arrested right along with all of the others in Congress for High Treason dammit!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Your bias is showing.

She said absolutely nothing wrong right there, EVEN IF you thinks there's a grand conspiracy.

Seclorum doesn't mean world. The Romans had many words for world, seclorum wasn't one of them.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Sounds similar; Almost word for word doesn't it?!!

ill go get some more...

edit on 12-3-2012 by Clearskies because: links and punctuation.
extra DIV
extra DIV
extra DIV
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Sadly, we are stuck with these people until those who live in each district decide they hate Congress. Everyone SAYS they hate Congress...but it seems THEIR Congressmen or woman...is the sole exception and the one doing the right thing. Yes indeedy. Sadly, EVERYONE seems to think this on average, so we have these complete fools sitting in positions like House Minority Leader.

When she becomes FORMER Congressional Member entirely I'll be happy. If somehow she became Inmate Pelosi, I'd just be ecstatic for months. I'll settle for seeing San Fran get some sense to realize their pet congresswomen is no better than any and worse than the majority. THEY ALL need voted out though.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
dabit deus his quoque finem..............................

edit on 12-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Your bias is showing.

She said absolutely nothing wrong right there, EVEN IF you thinks there's a grand conspiracy.

That's cool it can show ALL it wants regarding this evil vile demonic woman who is most likely married to the Anti-Christ himself!! I already know enough crap that this woman has done/spouted off throughout the years to KNOW that although the words she speaks in this 40 second soundbite isn't in itself a "grand conspiracy" as you say, there in lies a hidden agenda of some sort with this treasonous evil corrupt devil woman, I don't need to hear her say anymore to come to that conclusion.

BLOOD.....BOILING....MUST....RESIST.....ANGER.....I....HATE....THIS.....WOMAN.....ARGHHH

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

She doesn't even say it right.

The country is crumbling. They have a 10% approval rating. Is this really how they use their time in the chamber? Of course it is. The one-eyed witch doctor leading the blind

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Kissinger spelled it out as a number one priority for Obama!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Your bias is showing.

That's cool it can show ALL it wants regarding this evil vile demonic woman who is most likely married to the Anti-Christ himself!! I already know enough crap that this woman has done/spouted off throughout the years to KNOW that although the words she speaks in this 40 second soundbite isn't in itself a "grand conspiracy" as you say, there in lies a hidden agenda of some sort with this treasonous evil corrupt devil woman, I don't need to hear her say anymore to come to that conclusion.

BLOOD.....BOILING....MUST....RESIST.....ANGER.....I....HATE....THIS.....WOMAN.....ARGHHH

Are you mad, bro?
She says absolutely nothing in this video....its a fragment of a paragraph pretty much.
You got serious problems if you're getting mad at that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thank you for posting up additional clips of our "leaders" throughout the years ALL towing the NWO party line
If THAT doesn't show that these guys ALL play for the same team, I don't know what will folks. I am tellin ya....things are speeding up at a more rapid pace. The Illuminati bullet has already left the gun and there ain't know course corrections now....they are either going to try and have us WILLINGLY ACCEPT our new prison/shackles, or FORCE us to in the coming weeks and months ahead. Make no mistake the NWO ball is in play.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Your bias is showing.

Are you mad, bro?
She says absolutely nothing in this video....its a fragment of a paragraph pretty much.
You got serious problems if you're getting mad at that.

Nah....I'm not mad brah, it's casual

(won't deny having serious problems though but let's just let that sleepin dog lie shall we?)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They've been saying it in Europe too, for over a decade.
New world order.
It's like a conditioning exercise to get people acclimated to the idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

A NEW ORDER OF THE AGES

A charge to each generation to return to justice, to return to integrity, to return to what is sensible and forthright.

The term "Seclorum," is genitive and plural, which is inclusive in meaning NOT exclusive as "NWO Propaganda" would have you to believe.

Anything else is propaganda. Whatever you subvert this meaning as or to.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I totally understand,,,,, She drives most honest and sane people crazy and the way she supports Obama and every little thing he say's or wants, she's right there pushing his agenda.
Remember Obamas Health Care Bill, she said they had to pass it in order to know what's in it.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy.”

blog.heritage.org...

Here you go Pelosi,,,,More Barackside for you to Kiss!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Some believe She was the curse that killed Kennedy !!

Good God !!

Pelosi: I partied with Kennedy

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

just one more slice of the pie to prove that the USA is the new Roman empire www.greatseal.com... just to show no matter how one might spin this, it all means the same

The motto Novus Ordo Seclorum was coined by Charles Thomson in June 1782. He adapted it from a line in Virgil's Eclogue IV, a pastoral poem written by the famed Roman writer in the first century B.C. that expresses the longing for a new era of peace and happiness.

The original Latin in Virgil's Eclogue IV (line 5) is:
"Magnus ab integro seclorum nascitur ordo."
ok so you want peace, who does not? On the same token are you willing to bow down to one leader?

For a better sense of its meaning, below are two translations (by James Rhoades and by C. S. Calverley) of the passage at the beginning of Virgil's poem which refers to the Sibyl who prophesied the fate of the Roman empire.
we all know what happened to the Roman empire, it fell do you remember the empire before it fell? how many nations country's fell to its knees, just a few were able to hold out. The birth of ndaa2012 and other laws acts in place, are not the but the beginning of

An accurate translation of Novus Ordo Seclorum is:
"A New Order of the Ages"
still think the NWO or WW3 are just make believe?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, considering the Obama administration is basically hellbent on getting rid of Congress for us, we won't have to hate it for much longer!

However, Pelosi is just practicing her chauvinism in this clip; she's not calling for a new world order, she's just praising America and the vision which the founding father's had for it: a nation that would be a new order for centuries to come. Well, those centuries may soon be up, especially given the world's financial situation at present, but Pelosi really isn't saying anything bad or evil here.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No real comment on the topic at hand, other than to say that something about this woman sends shivers down my spine every time I lay eyes upon her.........

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
she should have followed up with how she really feels, in the real words of nancy, " and i'm damned and determined to help destroy this country with my crony friends and the pres."

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, considering the Obama administration is basically hellbent on getting rid of Congress for us, we won't have to hate it for much longer!

However, Pelosi is just practicing her chauvinism in this clip; she's not calling for a new world order, she's just praising America and the vision which the founding father's had for it: a nation that would be a new order for centuries to come.

A new order of the Ages... Is a New World Order by definition... IF you mean she isn't calling for THE New World Order you have a point of debate. I disagree with this point though. You think she could have chosen other words...?

Like howabout calling for

a new order to the world?
or she could say a 1000 years of peace or something haha

Or call for a world government.

I'm not gonna go calling for a 4th riech just because I might like peace... I wouldn't ever use those specific words.
That would hurt my prospect of uniting the world. While it would be nice to have a united world right about now, it really really matters how it comes about, who controls it, and what EXACTLY it stands for.

don't you think?

also: it seems anyone who uses New World Order in a positive light is someone who I already would like see stranded on an island with no food... maybe keep em just fed enough for a couple months and then time for re-training haha
no I'm not that mean I still love you crazy bast...

edit on 3/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join