It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Second U.S hostage killed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How is it that these scumbags are able to kidnap at will, hide these hostages for as long as they want, kill them, and then release video of their acts? Why is it we can't do a better job of rooting them out? Where is our vaunted special forces?

I'm for implanting chips in all our people in Iraq so that we can track these people down.

Frustrated,

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Absolutely despicable. These vile sub human degenerates are spawned from the devil himself. They stand there with there faces hidden, holding a gun on a man that is bound and blindfolded while they pretend to be men.

Pathetic murdering cowards, nothing more. They hide there face in shame, ashamed that they are consumed with the evil of satan, and have the balls of a rodent. There is no kingdom of paradise for these idiots, only the fires of Hell.

God bless the fallen and there families. All of the CIVILIZED world mourns your loss.

jsobecky,

Great chip idea !!

[edit on 21-9-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just been on sky news that the Iraqi Prime minister said that the he is considering the possibility of releasing one of the women and also considering to relapse the second other as well.

now its said the Iraqi justice minister will announce the imminant release of one of the women captive and to be shortly follwed by the outher in a reported face saveing operation.

[edit on 21/9/2004 by SE7EN]

[edit on 21/9/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have seen some of the videos of the beheadings. These people are such cowards it makes me sick. There is only one way to deal with people like this, at that is to slaughter them like sheep. They think we are weak because we will not do things that they will. I am not one for being violent, but when it comes to these f....... cowards we should show no mercy. Unless we start doing some of the things that they do to our people they will continue to do it to all people who don't believe as they do. What makes these cowards do what they do is beyond me. I know they really think that they are going to be rewarded for their cowardly acts, but I think they have one hell of a surprise for them when they go to the other side. Religon really sucks, because it makes people think they can do what ever they want and that there is no consequence for their actions. Sorry I'm just PO at these cowards I know not all Muslums are like this. It's a shame for the rest of the Muslum world because some people will think all Muslums are this way.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I heard on the radio at work that 2 out of the 3 hostages might be released but some american officials are saying this wont happen?

Whats going on anyone know?

Has the briton been executed yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join