It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many tips for self preservation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
surviveeconomiccollapse.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">surviveeconomiccollapse.com...

We all contemplate the fact that it may happen,so I thought this info could help to reinforce the knowledge of survival in our times of discontent.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Perfect timing my mother just got on the princess nakamaru and thinks that the sun will go out for 3 days Dec 21st...so I guess I should say thanks for your post haha

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
the best article in the link is the one that describes what second rate economies get: just that, second rate products.

not the best oil like the article says, not the best cars, not the best houses but at the same premium prices.

i can't believe china beat the u.s. without firing a single shot.

well i can believe it, china has been around for thousands of years, invented gun powder, wrote the book on the art of warfare and where building empires long before the united states stole a bunch of land from some natives.

and yet you ask any american what they think of the chinese and they call them yellow rice eaters.

the united states is the baby of the world community and they act like it. spoiled and violent because they can't share.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

Your welcome,make sure you remind her not to forget her crate of baked beans

top topics

join