It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

... after 3-1/2 years of Maxist radicals??

You sh***in me???

MARXIST??? RADICALS????

DEMOCRATS???????

Ask any Marxist...

Or, ask any radical (Marxist or not)...

The Democrats (Obama definitely included) ARE ABSOLUTELY NEITHER. They lean to the right in the overall spectrum, while leaning to the left within the narrow mainstream spectrum... and you call it Marxist. *facepalm*

LAY OFF THE FOX NEWS, FASCISTS.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Yes, how dare you accuse me of lying.

I make less than minimum wage because I work an average of 80-90 hours a week for the salary. They don't give a # how much you make per hour, just how much you make per year.

90 hours a week, at $8.00 per hour (this is above min. wage), for 52 weeks....$37,440. If you are saying this is what you take home after being taxed at 40%...that means you had a federal taxable income of $62,400 before any deductions/credits. And that doesn't bring you near the highest tax brackets (not to mention there is no 40% tax bracket).

You are either lying about making the equivalent of less than min. wage per hour, or you are lying about being taxed at 40%....or you are talking state+federal+SSI+Unemployment taxes...which is still being dishonest in what you are trying to portray....because Ron Paul would only shift the highest tax burden from federal to state...and you would most likely end up paying more in taxes because most states take in more than they pay out in taxes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The way I see it Ron Paul is the only person that has a chance of fixing this country. If I can't vote for him then I will not be voting for anyone at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

yeah right

sorry that you do not have the necessary reading comprehension skills

and you're a little game player.

an ass like you cannot twist things up on me.

you know nothing about logic

troll on...

you're done with us "backwater" people here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's a hard one to say cuz I feel like I'm turning my back on Ron to answer any other way, but I suppose whoever he runs with to be VP?

This is all I have to say about the /other/ candidate...

Santorum? Really?? May as well go on to elect the entire Westboro Baptist Church to fill in the Senate if he wins.

I would find the way to move country if he won. I'd sell my body, sell bad things, I'd rob a bank, I'd do what it took, stowaway on a boat, find the means to buy just a plane ticket to 'not the usa' and go there with just me and my kid and luck plus the clothing on our backs if that person got to be potus.

Maybe they put him into the running so everyone would be D: horrified and vote for some of the other folk.

Meh, if Ron doesn't win, we got years ahead for Rand to run over and over if it takes

We'll straighten this country out at some point. If some other person like Romney or Obama win, maybe hopefully THIS time the rest of the people will wake up and vote Paul next time (Rand no doubt. I don't think Ron would run again, bless him for waking a lot up this time.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Under Water

Yes, how dare you accuse me of lying.

I make less than minimum wage because I work an average of 80-90 hours a week for the salary. They don't give a # how much you make per hour, just how much you make per year.

90 hours a week, at $8.00 per hour (this is above min. wage), for 52 weeks....$37,440. If you are saying this is what you take home after being taxed at 40%...that means you had a federal taxable income of $62,400 before any deductions/credits. And that doesn't bring you near the highest tax brackets (not to mention there is no 40% tax bracket).

You are either lying about making the equivalent of less than min. wage per hour, or you are lying about being taxed at 40%....or you are talking state+federal+SSI+Unemployment taxes...which is still being dishonest in what you are trying to portray....because Ron Paul would only shift the highest tax burden from federal to state...and you would most likely end up paying more in taxes because most states take in more than they pay out in taxes.

Min wage here in Illinois is 8.50
We still struggle at full time and have to get some food stamps to survive xD
and /who/ puts in 80-90 hrs a week? That's almost impossible putting in travel and sleep time. I feel for anyone who does that. Their lifeline is lessened exponentially if so.

edit: that'd be 12 hour days 7 days a week for 84 hours. I wasn't thinking about the math. I just saw 80 hours and that's usually a 2 week work check xD well it was when work was plentiful. we may see that now a days with three jobs xD
edit on 13-3-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The obvious solution – stop voting for the lesser of two evils.

I stopped voting for the lesser of evils years ago. When I go to a polling place to vote it is with hope for the good people that I will vote for. I vote Libertarian.

The Libertarian party will have an excellent candidate for President this year. The odds-on favorite to get the nomination is Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico. In my humble opinion, he and the rest of the potential Libertarian nominees are right on track with Ron Paul, if not more so.

So, stop doing the lesser wrong of wrong things; and start doing the right thing. Libertarian.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer - I'm chairman of a state Libertarian party.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The Republicans only chance to prevail over Obama is Ron Paul.

Looks like another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama couldn't have hoped for better re-election support than what the GOP is doing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The question should not be "Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet?"

A better question would be, "Has Reality Set In that your vote counts for NOTHING?"

When electronic voting machines are so easily hacked, vote counts can be manipulated to create any outcome TPRB wishes.

Voting exists to give the uninformed masses the "feeling" that they are in charge. They aren't.

The voting outcome is what TPTB have determined will be needed to promote their agenda, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

11 flags and 7 pages of replies.....and this makes the front page of abovetopsecret.com? So just what are the "real" requirements to be sticked on the front page on this propaganda website?

Actually, two of my threads are on the front page. 

It must be my spiffy avatar?? What else could it be??

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

The way I see it Ron Paul is the only person that has a chance of fixing this country. If I can't vote for him then I will not be voting for anyone at all.

See...this is where you lose me. If RP is our saving grace then why would you not vote for him as number 2 in command??

Wouldn't you rather see RP have some say in what goes on?? He would preside over congress and could still create needed change. VP doesn't have to be a lame duck position. 
edit on 13-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Detergent

The obvious solution – stop voting for the lesser of two evils. 

I stopped voting for the lesser of evils years ago. When I go to a polling place to vote it is with hope for the good people that I will vote for. I vote Libertarian.

That is the quickest route to an Obama second term. If you haven't noticed, his supporters don't consider him the lesser of two evils...they like what he stands for. 

The Libertarian party will have an excellent candidate for President this year. The odds-on favorite to get the nomination is Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico. In my humble opinion, he and the rest of the potential Libertarian nominees are right on track with Ron Paul, if not more so. 

So, stop doing the lesser wrong of wrong things; and start doing the right thing. Libertarian.

Gary Johnson? The pot smoker for POTUS?? The country isn't that far gone.

Disclaimer - I'm chairman of a state Libertarian party.

So, Mr. Chairman, when is the last time we had a Libertarian POTUS? What makes you think there is even a remote chance of that happening this year if RP can't even garner 20% of the vote?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Na, I'ms just not going to vote. Looks like rommey has the ticket. You know I turned on MSMBC the other day just to watch for like a half-hour before work. Those Libs were all like "Oh Rommey this and Rommey that." Because apparently Rommey was trying to reach out to southern voters because he's a no good double-speak Yankee if I ever saw one! *Spits in spittoon*

Anywhos, that there fella Rommey thought he could win us South'n folk over just because he shoe horns in y'all when ever he can. B*stard even claimed to like grits.

For serious? Well moving to a new state and finally getting around to getting a job I haven't re-registered to vote. Not even sure if I will. Santorum is bat-sh*t insane, Rommey is no good flip-flop, I think Gringrich is okay? But I just can't help but like him when I see him in the debates however ever thing that actor does off-stage puts me off. Paul isn't going anywhere, and Obama? Well, I might vote for him just because he's stuck with a congress that doesn't let him get anything done, and prolly vetoes a good amount of what they put out. Though I'm not sure if its better to vote for putting the government in a type of limbo(which could only be temporary), going with Rommey and if that pulls through(Which I doubt he could beat Obama) and see where that takes us. Or just sitting this one out and keeping my hands clean.
edit on 3/13/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If Ron Paul isn't the GOP candidate I will not vote, period. He is the only candidate that even has an inkling of what the masses of our society need to progress. Also he Is the only candidate which even speaks of the Fed. Reserve. I believe if he doesn't win we can guarantee a revoulution in the next ten years. Also you shouldn't bash those who smoke grass, it's the majority of the generation that just gained their right to vote, the GOP shouldn't alienate our generation because that would be a death blow to a dying party.
edit on 13-3-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Paul hasn't had a chance since he publically stated that he disliked David Rockefeller. If he hadn't done that, he'd probably be winning.

Paul will not win. The last vaguely decent man to inhabit the White House had half his head blown off. The cabal have ways of dealing with good men who try to run for President.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
That is the quickest route to an Obama second term. If you haven't noticed, his supporters don't consider him the lesser of two evils...they like what he stands for. 

If the cabal want Obama to have a second term, then he will. It has nothing to do with the public whatsoever. The fact that you think it does, is the reason why they are still able to manipulate you.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Imagine that, another one of these threads.

With the same people nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

If Ron Paul isn't the GOP candidate I will not vote, period. He is the only candidate that even has an inkling of what the masses of our society need to progress. Also he Is the only candidate which even speaks of the Fed. Reserve.

So I ask again...why not second in command? If people don't get exactly what they want they're going to storm off like children?? It appears that way!! 

I believe if he doesn't win we can guarantee a revoulution in the next ten years.

He won't win...I guarantee it. If there is a revolution it will be because we had 4 more failed years of Obama not because we didn't have RP. 

Also you shouldn't bash those who smoke grass, it's the majority of the generation that just gained their right to vote, the GOP shouldn't alienate our generation because that would be a death blow to a dying party.

I wasn't bashing I was pointing out the obvious; our country isn't screwed up enough to elect a pot smoking POTUS. 

As far as alienating your generation, the fact that you support RP is proof that he's no conservative. Your generation would never subscribe to the conservative values I support anyway...you're not old enough to appreciate them yet.

I will agree with you that the Republican party is dying. I think the two party system will be dead after 2012. Very few people are going to get what they want again this year. 

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

I agree with you.

DENY IGNORANCE and lay to rest the "Obama is a Marxist" meme once and for all!

Obama is a #ing neo-con!
edit on 13-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Seems kind of late to be ON TOPIC, but I think I'll probably write-in for Paul or possibly vote for some random Independent (maybe if RP will be on the Indy ticket again this election).

This way I can yell at either side of the aisle when their chosen candidate #s things up again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join