It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by juleol

No where in that post did he say Obama gave us the internet or any of the above. The post did in fact try to inform you that the Obama Administration, also known as Washington DC is systematically continuing the DC agenda of STRIPPING American Rights away from them

edit on 12-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Read my post and his response again. He was clearly being sarcastic.
Why would he even tell me to get a grip if he was basically saying the same as me like you suggest? It was me who posted that he is responsible for stripping away freedoms, restricting internet and so on and then he responded in a sarcastic way.
edit on 12-3-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The ignorance...it burns!

Go ahead and vote for Romney or whoever you think can "win." I find it amusing that you think you have a choice. You voted for Bush and McCain. That tells me all I need to know about you.
Just know that the Republic is already dead and gone. It is in receivership to the bankers.
Whoever becomes president will be their slave, and anyone who would not be a slave will be prevented from being president.
You and I are being allowed to breathe their air for a short time — It won't last much longer.
Suffering fools is one thing; suffering fools who are about to get us all killed is quite another.
My only consolation is that you will suffer along with the rest of us.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Smack because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
There is something really strange going on with this election. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is definitely strange. We are, imo, seeing a new game plan being played out. A game plan to ensure the re-election of Mr. Obama.
I thought it was strange during the last election when, while debating Mr. Obama, John McCain seemed to literally hand over the election to Obama. McCain was just a bump on a log during these debates and he probably would have done a lot better had he just stayed home.

I think it's pretty simple really, the GOP doesn't want to win. They showed their hand by picking Palin as the VP nominee, it was a choice that ended mccains bid and they knew it.

The economy tanking/social unrest etc didn't happen overnight it has been building up since 9/11. They knew it. Why would they want to be in power when it explodes? They wouldn't, they are cunning enough to know by having a democrat in the office it will seriously damage the dems ability to control politics in the USA. If they sit out 8 years, they are able to blame everything on Obama and are guaranteed the election in 2016 and maybe for the next 16 years.

I really see no advantage to winning at this point and I think this strategy is in place

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
At seabag....
Saying liberals and Obama-supporters hate the constitution is extremely ignorant.

Sure there's some who disagree with parts of it, but conservatives ignore the parts of the constitution they don't like as well....and just because some disagree with parts of it, doesn't mean either side hates the constitution.

Many of the founding fathers disagreed with parts of the constitution.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that your average American is way into S&M. They like the pain. Its the only reason we keep voting in these guys to run the country.

Maybe four more years people will realize it, until then,the bitching and complaining about the next PotUS will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

LOL..... @ thread...

...Why the hell would anyone vote for Big Government and War / The Collapse of the Nation?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by seabag

LOL..... @ thread...

...Why the hell would anyone vote for Big Government and War / The Collapse of the Nation?

Yes. Exactly.

That is why I have no qualms with writing in Ron Paul and allowing Obama to be re-elected, because I know the sooner everyone is significantly uncomfortable, the sooner we can get to the business of tearing down this Socio-Democracy and get back to rebuilding a Capitalist Republic like the country was intended to be!

So, in my mind, the choice is Ron Paul to change things through the existing system, or Obama/Romney to destroy the existing system and get busy rebuilding according to the original foundations of the country.

I am prepared for either scenario, so it makes me no difference, but I bet all those blind sheep voting for Obama and Romney are not nearly as prepared for the things they are voting in! They will be sorely surprised, I will just shrug and roll with whatever may come.
edit on 12-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You know, I think “WE” will just sit back and do a lot of illegal dr*g's and then at least we will fit in with the rest of the brain dead!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Yeah, I have had a feeling that this years election cycle is "dog and pony" fluff. There is no "real" election this year.

I feel kinda bad for mitt....he is nothing but a caricature.

But he is playing his role like a faithful dog should.

I think those in the GOP already are lining up jeb for 16 or one of the other GOP darlings.

By then obama will look like such a mammoth failure, people will be climbing the walls for a republican in the white house.

Just like we were so desperate to get rid of bush junior.....

I am really considering trying to vote in my chiahuahua , my baby mija.....at this point I think she could run the country better than any politican.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Let me translate this thread:

"Ron Paul supporters...Republicans have crapped all over you...but PLEASE PLEASE vote for Republicans...Obama is [insert perceived negative words]....you don't want to have him win again"

I fully expect most Ron Paul supporters to write in Ron Paul's name if he doesn't become an official third party candidate. For those that don't, I think they will split evenly down the middle to Dem and Rep.

But I find it funny for anyone to try to pander to them...we aren't talking about a large amount of votes.

It is a large enough amount of votes that the GOP can not win the Office without Ron Paul supporters. Plain and simple.

That being said, I said it once and I will say it again. Mitt Romney would have to change a lot of his positions to ever get RP on the ticket. I don't care what the MSM is telling you. Mitt's stances are the opposite of RP. If RP were to take a position in a Romney Administration, I believe most of his supporters would abandon him. I know I would.

The idea of a Santorum Administration is laughable. I actually hope there is massive vote fraud, because America can not be so stupid as to cast votes for Santorum. That guy is just way way out there. I think ol Frothy should spend some time as an inmate in Abu Ghraib getting more in touch with his feminine side

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Seabag I'm really unimpressed by this thread and I'm saddened to see that you have such a petty streak in you.

Why the hell do get such satisfaction in seeing Paul supporters desert the GOP and laugh at the fact that you believe that the country will go to the dogs if Obama is re-elected? Yes, it will be worth it to see the US dragged into the dust just so you can get one over on Paulites... WTH???

Many independent voters in the US are completely turned off by this partisan, small minded and destructive attitude of wanting to bring everybody down until they agree with a party line. And its today's right wing of GOP that most associate with the 'scorched earth' policy.

In fact now that I come to think of it every time you do one of those lol signs, it reminds me of how Obama supporters must be laughing at the internal struggles of GOP. To them you must seem like a useful idiot.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It is a large enough amount of votes that the GOP can not win the Office without Ron Paul supporters. Plain and simple.

Let's just simplify that statement and say the GOP can not win the Office....period.

They can't win without Ron Paul supporters...and they can't win with them. Because the only way to get them with them is to nominate Ron Paul, and that will drive an equal or greater number away from the GOP.

To date, Obama's best campaigner has been Ron Paul...he has effectively destroyed the GOP and has helped prolong this ugly and expensive primary season.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reality ? lol

that's rich

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by cuervo

Vote for Obama again. In a heart beat. GOP lost their chance to get some libs on their side when they threw their lot in with Mittens O'Bomney.

Well if you’re a lib you’d vote for Obama anyway, right?

I don’t know any libs who lean libertarian/constitutionalist.

Barry voters typically hate the constitution…it’s an obstacle!

Ah seabag, I got you pegged now. College student doing a dissertation on how to distort, distract and detract, and I get it, this place is great for testing your theories. That, or you really don't know many diverse people at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by seabag
Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

Vote for Obama again. In a heart beat. GOP lost their chance to get some libs on their side when they threw their lot in with Mittens O'Bomney.

GOP & DNC have proven themselves to be traitors, sell out criminals and are racking up a world wide civilian aggressive war body count that would make any nazi proud.

.. RP was afforded limited coverage as a "rogue candidate", so called, for many reasons...one, to offer the illusion he had a real legit chance.. two..keep the RP mindset busy / occupied / articulate their rage.

This fake political horse race was over before it started.. msm coverage is nothing but a Venus Fly trap for gullible minds.. a transparent joke.. to make it appear as if the wiener represents an honest reflection of "Americas" will.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was three paragraphs into writting a response to this thread and then hit the "backspace" hoping to delete a few characters and went back a page and needless to say won't be retyping all I just lost. But, to make it short and simple I have always voted for the person I feel can best repersent the position they are to hold. Since this is only the second presidental election I will been eligable to vote in I will say that for local and state officials this has lead me to vote for republicans, democrats, libertarians, and independents. And as far as voting for a president I will be casting a ballot with Pauls name reguardless if I have to write him in again. At the end of the day I can live with myself and sleep well knowing that I voted with my convictions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by MrWendal

Ron Paul...he has effectively destroyed the GOP and has helped prolong this ugly and expensive primary season.

Such a fountain of information you are. If not for Ron Paul then when would this primary season have ended? I was under the impression there were other states scheduled to vote in the weeks and months to come regardless of Paul's campaign.

Paul's message of liberty IS destroying the flesh-rotting sore of authoritarian oppression within the GOP, and as more listen to him it is also destroying the soul-eating dictatorial core of the Democratic Party as well. Many Americans will no longer accept being under the thumb of governmental force and coercion.

Talk of freedom and independence bring out those who feel they must crusade against those values, those who cannot stand the idea of people living their own lives and making their own choices. There are those who find the concept of freedom abhorrent and feel they must come to public forums where such talk is being made and speak endlessly against such notions of personal liberty, choice, and privacy from governmental intrusions.

Ramble on. The days of your ideology are numbered. The seeds of liberty have been planted.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice thread innit! all this thread is about, is how RP can be bought, or forced into compromise, or be a lacky just to be able to have a shot at the bigtime, except POTUS. Quite clearly RP is running for the top office, there is no in betweens, like accepting crumbs in the meantime. Either you vote for him or not, and quite frankly he is the only one who will guarantee that he would be commander-in-chief/ POTUS.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
While everyone is on the Ron Paul bandwagon I still have not heard a single answer to "How will Ron Paul push his agenda through congress?"

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
While everyone is on the Ron Paul bandwagon I still have not heard a single answer to "How will Ron Paul push his agenda through congress?"

It would be a difficult road, no? The other candidates have it much easier than Paul if elected. Authoritarian oppression just sells itself in America.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join