It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As a Ron Paul supporter, what will I do? I won't bother to waste my time voting in a system that is rigged from the start. That is what I will do.

Let me ask YOU something. Are you PROUD that this election will be between Obama and Romney? I mean, wow... the wonder of it all. Two corporate shills who are set to drive this country into more debt. Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My vote will be cast for Ron Paul...

As a write in candidate.

None of the other candidates including Obama deserve my vote.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Like I've said and many others have said.. this isn't a pissing match for Ron Paul supporters and its not really about Ron Paul its about his message and how we are sick and fing tired of voting for the lesser of two evils that the ESTABLISHMENT picks for us.

People that make fun of us... call us Paulites.. Paulbots... those are the people that need their heads checked because they are buried in the sand. They say "just get on the bandwagon" "vote republican no matter who the nomination is" " a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama".... well you know Romney is no different that Obama... and if you don't then you haven't done your own research.

We will not just go along to get along.

We will not go against what is right.

We will not vote for an Establishment pick.

We will not support war.

We will not support the destruction of the constitution.

We will not vote for Romney or Gingrich or Santorum.

We will not stand idle and not vote.

We are many, our numbers grow everyday, not because of brain washing but because ours are waking up.

Learn the truth then you will join us, save american, save our childrens future, save americas future.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Many (most) of the Paulites here on ATS are probably going to go Obama.

I am one who will not fall under this category. My motto from here on out is Paul or Bust.

That was their plan all along. Derail, defuse, impact the GOP primaries.

You think that most people jumped on the RP bandwagon to derail the the Republican GOP, just so they can vote for Obama again? Well I do not know how true that is, but I do know that a lot of people liked Obama before and voted for Obama, then hated the job he was doing, and went to RP...Beware of the secret squirrel ninjas

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

a libertarian posing as a republican?
not on my ticket.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'll be writing in Ron Paul again, like I did in 2008. But I'm thinking maybe go a step further. In VA, as well as some other states, if we can get enough people to sign a petition, we can get a measure put on a ballot for a state-wide vote, bypassing our legislature. Maybe we can get enough people together to vote to suceede from the US. According to the VA Constitution, and the the agreement VA made when we entered the Union, we reserved the right to leave the Union if the Federal Government stopped following the Constitution.

Clearly, the Federal Government has violated nearly every provision of the Constitution. Maybe VA, as well as some other states, should consider leaving the US. If for no other reason than to free us from the debt slavery imposed upon us by the Federal Reserve. Sic Semper Tyrannis!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer

mmmmmkay! Going by ATS posts, the world is gonna end, the illuminati are killing us, Chemtrails run rampant, Bigfoot is living in TN, Obama is a reptile, Arch Angel Gabriel is an ATS member, Aliens are demons, Aliens don't/do exist along with ghosts, and so on and so forth.

You forgot that Jesus was an Indigo.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am a strict libertarian. Although I did vote for the "lesser of two evils" by voting for McCain last election, I will never make that mistake again. If Paul is not on the ticket, I will write him in. If that option is not available, I refuse to vote. At that point, the media has brainwashed the masses beyond the point at which we can intelligently elect an honest candidate, and democracy has then proven useless. When corporations can generate propaganda and force feed the public their own opinions, it doesn't do any good to have a democracy....And that is assuming they actually count the votes.

If you are asking me and other constitutionalists to "take one for the team" and vote for YOUR candidate (Romney, Frothy, etc). You are sadly mistaken. We vote on consistency of principles and defending the constitution, not our prospects of winning. I for one refuse to walk over to your field and start b-aaa-ing Romney with you. Thanks but no thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by seabag

Vote for Obama again. In a heart beat. GOP lost their chance to get some libs on their side when they threw their lot in with Mittens O'Bomney.

It is better to not vote at all then than voting for someone that is stripping your freedoms. You should just wake up to the FACT that the system is rigged and that there never really was any choice in first place. Having a choice between two parties is just a way to fool you into thinking you have anything to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At the first debate Ron Paul was asked which candidate would be the choice for the Republican Party and he said: "Anyone on this stage would be better than Obama."

So I'm going -ANYONE BUT OBAMA.

I didn't need Paul to tell me that, but I agree with him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
At the first debate Ron Paul was asked which candidate would be the choice for the Republican Party and he said: "Anyone on this stage would be better than Obama."

So I'm going -ANYONE BUT OBAMA.

I didn't need Paul to tell me that, but I agree with him.

Really...Anyone???

I'm glad you are making an informed choice and that you will 100% support the person you vote for.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well I do not believe we should label people who would vote for Ron Paul as paulites, I believe that is a demeaning statement describing those that are looking for someone outside the status quo who only have Ron Paul as their choice. And secondly to create a thread that drives the so called, "paulites", into a corner to choose between two terrible choices really isn't much better than what the system has done to us over a number of election years. I expect that from them but not so much from each other.
Frankly, as a RP supporter I just don't care anymore, I did what I thought was best, I supported my candidate and now he isn't going to win. I don't think that means what I did suddenly doesn't matter just because he isn't going to be POTUS. With his involvement in this spectacle we have seen more dialouge and debate brought to the table about problems that have been problems for a long time. All of the candidates had to change their tone about things like the FED and government intrusion, countless other topics that I do not think would have even been talked about if not for the presence of one man who has been talking about those things for a long long time.
Also, the RP is up there in the years, this is his last chance to make it, so obviously he will ride that out to whatever conclusion it may reach. A libertarian getting to talk at the National convention would be a positive to the movement.
As for me, its Ron Paul or bust, I simply will not waste my vote if someone like him isn't there to vote for. And I think that was the plan all along. Demoralize the conservative base with a bevy of terrible choices championed as the best shot to beat Obama only to have Obama win with a low voter turnout. May be contrary to what people like Outcast believe, but it is just a different perspective.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are three outcomes to this.

1) Ron Paul wins, get's elected and starts very painful sacrificial changes to the System. Riots no doubt.
2) Ron Paul wins, get's elected and turncoats (same old, same old) eventually end up in riots/revolution/wars
3) Ron Paul loses, Obama win's and continues to tank the system until riots/revolution/wars

That is how I see this playing out.
edit on 12-3-2012 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by akalepos
Do you really expect me to believe that the Elmer Fudd Sock Monkey was reelected by popular vote?

With all the allegations of fraud throughout this process, it is hard to determine what has really taken place.

Given -- but without merit. Or is the Supreme Court decision not valid because you don't agree with it? Have you actually read the case law on this? Honest questions.....

It is not a matter of my agreement or non agreement. If one can accept the notion of high level fraud in the first case, then it carries through to the second case.

If true, it adds more value to the conclusion that our voting process has been annihilated, and our vote truly does not count. You voting process -- started much before the General Elections and I would hope you understand that. Don't like how your State's electors vote -- run and vye for a spot as an elector. Don't like how they are voted in, change the process. The "democracy" that many cry for is alive an well if we actually use it at the local levels..

You have become caught up with that particular meme: if you don't like it, then just jump right up and change it. To you I say that if you have the millions required, I have the time and the will. Bring multiples of millions. Further, you don't appear to have much experience with small time local politics. That is simply another mental virus without merit. My statement is rhetorical. It means that IF all that fraud allegation "stuff" is true, THEN the process has been hijacked. That would imply prima facie, that neither you nor I nor anyone... is going to change it. Not if it has been truly hijacked.

No one who is running has said anything about rooting out unfair, unjust, and unconstitutional laws that protect our individual rights and ... our livlihood. They only mention constitutional values when it works to their advantage, the same as any other trashy con I have ever met, and I dare say that you have ever met.

I can agree with the sentiment except...what have you done? Beside moan and complain via a backwater website known to be a focal point of conspiracy theorist? Nothing against you -- nor this site -- but such a statement would lead me to believe that you have set out to change things, outside of complaining anonymously upon a vague message board. .

You don't need to agree. I am stating my observation as well as my criteria for my one simple vote. There is nothing sentimental about it. If ATS is so "backwater", then why do you bother with this place? Finally, yes I have, but I'm not discussing it with you.
My post here deals partly with ideas that come to my mind and to others when considering all that has happened over the last decade.

The founders thought that the american people would stay educated enough and well informed enough to dissuade all the types of things that we have been privy to over the last few years. They were wrong. They did not anticipate that the nation might actually become a nation of dimmy dum dums. Not only not well educated, but not really well socialized either.

The actual engagement in politics, the likes in which have been formulated to the point in which the average citizen abhors such, is counter-intuitive to a Republic. It is our duty as self-governing freeman to be engaged in politics!.

possibly, non corrupt individuals will fail in the present atmosphere. Like it appears Mr. Paul is.

Paul seems to be the only one trying to keep the promise for us, and if there is no election fraud, then it would be true that almost no one cares about the constitution and so by default do not rate any protections granted. But they probably don't care. What seems to be important to them is that like mindless automatons, or possibly simple morons, they care more for the entertainment value of the ad hoc and bandwagon groups of fallacies that do nothing but yank the emotions around. We are more like volunteers than victims, collectively.

This is all predicated on the notion that there is rampant fraud occurring. .

You missed here. I see that you have small difficulties with the purpose and use of conditional postulates. I said IF THERE IS NO FRAUD, then the other possibly follows. You have to test both sides. Take care!
edit on 12-3-2012 by akalepos because: cleanup

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Jesus was clearly an alien and Mary was a victim of alien abduction

Joan of Ark was an Indigo, duh!
edit on 12-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Vote for Obama again. In a heart beat. GOP lost their chance to get some libs on their side when they threw their lot in with Mittens O'Bomney.

It is better to not vote at all then than voting for someone that is stripping your freedoms. You should just wake up to the FACT that the system is rigged and that there never really was any choice in first place. Having a choice between two parties is just a way to fool you into thinking you have anything to say.

Yes Obama is really stripping your freedom, as seen clearly by your ability to vote, surf the Internet uncensored, travel where you want, freedom of speech, free press and tv. Get a grip.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by juleol

Yes Obama is really stripping your freedom, as seen clearly by your ability to vote, surf the Internet uncensored, travel where you want, freedom of speech, free press and tv. Get a grip.

Huh?? Obama gave us internet, freedom of speech, free press and tv??? That is big news to me, as i have seen him pass laws that makes the internet LESS FREE, restricting the freedom of speech and so on.
But i guess this is what you define as freedoms eh??

And you clearly did not understand my post at all, since i clearly stated that the system is rigged so that it does not matter if you vote republican or democrat.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Doesn't matter if he wins or not. If voting were based on certainty of results than there would be no point in voting at all.

But if it comes to that, i'll still write him in.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
[Yes Obama is really stripping your freedom, as seen clearly by your ability to vote, surf the Internet uncensored, travel where you want, freedom of speech, free press and tv. Get a grip.

He is. It's called debt.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

No where in that post did he say Obama gave us the internet or any of the above. The post did in fact try to inform you that the Obama Administration, also known as Washington DC is systematically continuing the DC agenda of STRIPPING American Rights away from them

edit on 12-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join