It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Says who? You? Some poll? Some poll taken by the MSM?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer

Says who? You? Some poll? Some poll taken by the MSM?

Just going by the posts on ATS, actually.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Has it set in that even if he landslided the popular vote, that someone else would emerge as the victor?
sure

That even if he were elected president, and that if he actually lived up to his word, that he would be assassinated by the Global Chimp Empire?
sure

We were shown in that Bush/Gore showdown that what the able people want, they get.

Do you really expect me to believe that the Elmer Fudd Sock Monkey was reelected by popular vote?

With all the allegations of fraud throughout this process, it is hard to determine what has really taken place.

If true, it adds more value to the conclusion that our voting process has been annihilated, and our vote truly does not count.

If false, then it shows that we have even deeper problems than simple election fraud.

It would show that as a voting public we have become so simple minded that any weasel that comes along that can excite the emotions and twist things up for us with their little one liner memes as if they had said something, "causes" we the masses to begin nodding our heads in agreement over nonsense, as if we were all mental/emotional slaves, unable to think for our selves.

The senate was formed with the mandate of quieting down the passions of the masses. I see no one making the attempt and haven't for years now.

No one who is running has said anything that really convinces me that they have the US in mind. I need to hear things like: "Maybe it's time that we rethink our policies regarding GAT and NAFTA to some degree where we participate less, in favor of a genuine american industry." We were hard sold that by Clinton, a dem, and were told how good this would be for america. What america? Not mine.

No one who is running has said anything about rooting out unfair, unjust, and unconstitutional laws that protect our individual rights and ... our livlihood. They only mention constitutional values when it works to their advantage, the same as any other trashy con I have ever met, and I dare say that you have ever met.

There is much that I need to hear in order to get my dumb little one vote.

The founders thought that the american people would stay educated enough and well informed enough to dissuade all the types of things that we have been privy to over the last few years. They were wrong. They did not anticipate that the nation might actually become a nation of dimmy dum dums. Not only not well educated, but not really well socialized either.

I am not saying that we are a bunch of bad people. Not at all, Its just that the majority of us can't be trusted on the wall above the gate in the middle of the night.

One candidate "claimed" that he didn't "know anything" about the NDAA. Why would anyone in the country vote for someone who knows nothing about the constitution REALLY, but pretends to but is unwilling to weigh in in favor of the population of the untied states? He acts more like an enemy than a friend.

Paul seems to be the only one trying to keep the promise for us, and if there is no election fraud, then it would be true that almost no one cares about the constitution and so by default do not rate any protections granted. But they probably don't care. What seems to be important to them is that like mindless automatons, or possibly simple morons, they care more for the entertainment value of the ad hoc and bandwagon groups of fallacies that do nothing but yank the emotions around. We are more like volunteers than victims, collectively.

Maybe that's been a lesser goal pertinent to the larger picture that entire time. I don't know.

Possibly a vote for Paul is a vote for Obama by default. But it just seems like it makes no difference which party is in charge. We, meaning THEY, will keep us on the course of nursing on the nipple of this weird global plan, to the expense of us all. Only one person hints at the endemic problems and possible solutions.

How much more of it do you want?

If you knew that your life was at stake here, would you act differently?
edit on 12-3-2012 by akalepos because: awkward

Hmmm... "untied states"? Was that a Freudian Slip or a reflection of how we are in relation to one another?
edit on 12-3-2012 by akalepos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
Do you really expect me to believe that the Elmer Fudd Sock Monkey was reelected by popular vote?

With all the allegations of fraud throughout this process, it is hard to determine what has really taken place.

Given -- but without merit. Or is the Supreme Court decision not valid because you don't agree with it? Have you actually read the case law on this? Honest questions....

If true, it adds more value to the conclusion that our voting process has been annihilated, and our vote truly does not count.

You voting process -- started much before the General Elections and I would hope you understand that. Don't like how your State's electors vote -- run and vye for a spot as an elector. Don't like how they are voted in, change the process. The "democracy" that many cry for is alive an well if we actually use it at the local levels.

No one who is running has said anything about rooting out unfair, unjust, and unconstitutional laws that protect our individual rights and ... our livlihood. They only mention constitutional values when it works to their advantage, the same as any other trashy con I have ever met, and I dare say that you have ever met.

I can agree with the sentiment except...what have you done? Beside moan and complain via a backwater website known to be a focal point of conspiracy theorist? Nothing against you -- nor this site -- but such a statement would lead me to believe that you have set out to change things, outside of complaining anonymously upon a vague message board.

The founders thought that the american people would stay educated enough and well informed enough to dissuade all the types of things that we have been privy to over the last few years. They were wrong. They did not anticipate that the nation might actually become a nation of dimmy dum dums. Not only not well educated, but not really well socialized either.

I can agree here. But the separation of the Individual from politics has been hard at work. A Republic needs a well informed populace and the Founders knew that this wouldn't always be the case. The actual engagement in politics, the likes in which have been formulated to the point in which the average citizen abhors such, is counter-intuitive to a Republic. It is our duty as self-governing freeman to be engaged in politics!

Paul seems to be the only one trying to keep the promise for us, and if there is no election fraud, then it would be true that almost no one cares about the constitution and so by default do not rate any protections granted. But they probably don't care. What seems to be important to them is that like mindless automatons, or possibly simple morons, they care more for the entertainment value of the ad hoc and bandwagon groups of fallacies that do nothing but yank the emotions around. We are more like volunteers than victims, collectively.

This is all predicated on the notion that there is rampant fraud occurring. That Congressman Paul is not given his fair shot. While I can agree on certain aspects of the media being selective, I have yet to see solid evidence of election fraud. I see cries of it. I see screams of it even. Yet nothing more than speculation about it. I am very open to seeing it -- as I generally hold the view that there is at least some sort of fraud taking place; just haven't seen the evidence on the scale that Paul supporters are claiming.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

One thing is for sure... 

This thread isn't going to win over any Ron Paul supporters.

Well I guess its a good thing I'm not running for office.

You RP supporters are going to be so butt-hurt when he loses! I can't wait to hear your disgust when RP does the unthinkable and endorses one of the other three. 

It's pretty pathetic that you would rather see the country implode than vote for the republican candidate. It's not surprising...just pathetic. 

Fortunately it won't matter. Obama will likely still be out with or without you. If I'm wrong then we'll all pay the price. I hope you've been prepping.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You’re clueless about conservatism. Conservative wouldn’t run around advocating the legalization of drugs (I don’t feel the need to explain why).

Convenient oversight. Why legalize (normalize) and destroy a multi-billion dollar illicit off-the-books cash cow industry? How would those dark ops get funded then? Ending prohibition would eliminate a free pass to kick in our doors and invade our homes at will. That would be completely UN-AMERICAN to allow such freedom. Such a scenario could spell the end of the stranglehold over us by Big Pharma and the AMA. Big Bank Conservatives could NEVER let such liberties and personal choices come about. At the core of it all is who decides what foods we eat, what substances we consume, and who is claiming ownership over our bodies.

Left/Right, Conservative/Liberal is all just a huge smokescreen with everyone professing those ideologies flailing around on both sides of that divide trying to justify their position as being the True one. I am anti-authoritarian and anti-big government telling me what to consume as GMO products with fluoride and aspartame flood every shelf of every aisle at the supermarket. Conservatives and Liberals are both are crying for their nannies when they describe their political ideologies in those terms, just begging for government to come in to define their boundaries and tell them how to live.

I vote Paul, the only non-authoritarian running, or I don't vote at all. The rest of you can decide what fascist nutjob you want making your decisions for you. I don't really care any more, I already left the US. These elections for me just help decide if I even risk going back there for a short visit. It appears most of you are getting the government you desire, the oppressive, over-regulated, homogenous, "get tough" authority you crave. Next time, after the fall, try some tolerance and learn to appreciate your differences. And don't give away your liberties.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
They all work for the same boss. Paul has his faults but he damn sure is the best choice. This country is going down hill and I don't even care. When the bubble pops the game stops and hopefully we can start over.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by The_Phantom

One thing is for sure... 

This thread isn't going to win over any Ron Paul supporters.

It's pretty pathetic that you would rather see the country implode than vote for the republican candidate. It's not surprising...just pathetic. 

Fortunately it won't matter. Obama will likely still be out with or without you. If I'm wrong then we'll all pay the price. I hope you've been prepping.

I don't want to see the country implode. Resorting to that type of argument is pathetic, not surprising...just pathetic.

I'll be happy when Obama is gone, I just don't want him to be replaced by another NWO candidate. I'm pretty tired of the false left/right paradigm that people keep falling for over and over and over again. Unfortunately, it looks like that is what will happen regardless of Obama winning or losing. I hope I'm wrong about that, but I don't think that I am.
edit on 12-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It is going to be an amazing 3rd party run. Paul is going to revolutionize presidential elections by making a viable alternative to democrats and republicans. Most disenfranchised eligible voters would get on board, we already have a chunk of the conservative base. we can get liberals to convert from obama, and lets face it the young people already know what it is... and im sure the old people like what the man is saying... it aint over till its over ..

RP2012

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I rarely agree with you, but I do here.
I was a democrat before switching to the GOP for Paul.
The GOP made their bed with the media blackout of Paul and the manipulation. They can lie in it.
If they wanted to beat Obama they should have gone with Paul, the sure thing for beating Obama. Not pumping up their candidate at all costs and hoping they can swing Paul voters.

I will vote for no one, but Ron Paul. If he isn't on the ticket in any form (GOP or 3rd party) I will vote Obama to ensure Romney a loss. This is probably what "tptb" wanted all along. Romney was never liked well enough to be president. He has no business even being considered for the job.

You are right about this thread, it is GOP desperation. We won't vote for their tools.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination and doesn't run as an independent, I will be voting for Gary Johnson. Sadly it seems libertarian ideals are being equated with liberalism and not with conservatism. It was my understanding smaller government, fiscal responsibility, laissez-faire markets and adherence to the constitution were conservative ideals, I suppose, according to some in this thread I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Why would anyone vote anything other than their EXACT choice. I will write the mans name in. I WILL vote for Ron Paul. What anyone else does is what it is. At this time you still do have a choice.

youtu.be...

John Belushi says it all.
edit on 12-3-2012 by yoesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What do you mean, "What will you do?"

Yes, us Paulites have known from the start that Paul had a snowball's chance in hell, but we supported him anyway for a very simple reason. He is the only candidate that cares about freedom and liberty, and he is the only candidate with a long-term, sustainable foreign policy that benefits the US economically, and in regards to goodwill and reputation among the world.

So...... "what will we do?"

Simple.

We will continue to support the candidates that stand for the same things we stand for. I won't be shifting my vote over to Romney just to spite Obama. Romney is no better for my beliefs than Obama is. I will vote for an Independent, or a Libertarian, or I might write in Paul, or I might write in GetReadyAlready, and then I will let the cards fall where they may.

The problem with the GOP is they are on a grand "sack Obama" plan, when they should be on a "fix the country" plan!! Screw the GOP, they can fix their policies or they can live with the fact that their party will be split between faux conservatives and real conservatives and this means Obama will win a landslide.

Message to GOP....... THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT OBAMA IS TO FIX YOUR POLICIES AND PLATFORM!! The GOP thinks they will walk into the Whitehouse because of this giant hatred for Obama, but they are sorely mistaken. They need to get their house right, and then maybe they'll stand half a chance in November.

By the Way..... GetReadyAlready for President!! Seriously.
edit on 12-3-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is something really strange going on with this election. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it is definitely strange. We are, imo, seeing a new game plan being played out. A game plan to ensure the re-election of Mr. Obama.
I thought it was strange during the last election when, while debating Mr. Obama, John McCain seemed to literally hand over the election to Obama. McCain was just a bump on a log during these debates and he probably would have done a lot better had he just stayed home.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I've had the same conversation with many IRL. It just seems that the GOP is intentionally trying to lose this battle. Why? Not sure, guessing it is because anyone but Ron Paul ensures the scam continues. Because really what is the difference between Obamney and Romney? Skin color.. and...?

Sadly enough most people will not see through this charade. It is pretty gross IMO.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Are all of your threads deliberately incendiary and appealing to ad-hominem from the onset? I think so.

It's pretty evident that most "Paulites" have been comfortable with reality for a very long time. Most of them realized that Paul has a pretty much impossible chance of winning, but they support him nonetheless, not because they think this is a game of sport where their team needs to win, but because Paul is a candidate closest to their personal values, for better or worse.

Some people just don't "get that".. that Ron Paul is more about an idea, and less about a candidate. You can't kill an idea. Has reality sunk in for you yet?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul is just the Perot of the 2010s.

In twenty years, nobody will even remember who he is.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

mmmmmkay! Going by ATS posts, the world is gonna end, the illuminati are killing us, Chemtrails run rampant, Bigfoot is living in TN, Obama is a reptile, Arch Angel Gabriel is an ATS member, Aliens are demons, Aliens don't/do exist along with ghosts, and so on and so forth.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Obama who is president of the UN security council and because of that Illegally president of the US has just sold the US out by bypassing congress....
Obama is funded by the same people that are funding Romney
The republicans have shown the primary process is completely rigged like the federal elections are
(vote fraud in ohio convictions during Bush proved that beyong a shadow of a doubt

yes the PEOPLE'S CHOICE Ron Paul has no chance

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE ACTUALITY OF THE SITUATION?

for the slow
"It doesn't matter who votes, its who counts the votes that matters" Joseph STALIN"
see you in the Gulags
edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As I have said before, I will not support any other Republican than RP. The rest of the field are a bunch of carnival sideshow acts!

The only thing the GOP has done this election cycle is insult my intelligence by thinking I am dumb enough to fall for the crap they have given us!

So, it's RP or bust. If he is on the ticket as a VP.....I will not vote for the ticket.

If he endorses one of these other candidates I will lose all respect for him as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join