It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
To all the people who don't support Ron Paul & think Ron Paul supporters will vote for either Obama or Romney,

For those who said Ron Paul supporters will write him in come November 2012, you would be correct. No self respecting RP supporter would ever vote for the others & that's just how it is. They're going to vote Ron Paul or not at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ron Paul has been a Repub for a long time, he was a Repub when the party actually followed Repub ideals.

RINO (Republican In Name Only). The term you were looking for is RINO!

That party has shifted into a Neo-Con party now, hardly a shadow of the original ideals anymore.

You’re right that the party is a bunch of NEOCONS. Do you know the definition of Neocon? Neocons are a group of disgruntled LIBERALS who didn’t quite agree with true conservatism...much like today’s Paulites.

I believe if RP is not the Candidate for the Repub party, he would never consider a Vice Pres for Romney .

How many ATS points would you like to bet? Maybe the mods will facilitate this wager!

Romney represents most of what RP is running against.

All of the Candidates represent most of what RP is running against…because RP is on the wrong ticket.

Myself, and I believe a lot of "Paulites" will probably vote Obama, if Romney is the other choice, Kinda a lesser of two evils if you will.

I agree that Paulites will vote Obama. I’m wondering how Obama is the lesser of two evils? Obama has run up more deficit than and president in history (actually all of them combined) and has started 2 wars (both of which RP disagrees with). How is this a better option. What could ROMNEY or SANTORUM POSSIBLY do to top THAT??

edit on 12-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I respectfully disagree…and so do prominent RP supporters like Napolitano. They’re stoked that RP would be on the ticket! I would be happy with that too. 

Good for you however Ron Paul has been asked before if he would consider it and he has said no.

So you would put Barry back in office? And that would do WHAT? Further destroy the country? You forget that Barry has started two wars with his eye on 2 more (Syria and Iran).

LOL! And you think Romney would do any less or be any different? It doesn't matter who is in there they are both the same and will carry on the agenda just like every president before them have. They may put on a different dress and different color lipstick but they are all whores.

Are you TEACHING CONSERVATIVES A LESSON? Who does that hurt beside you, me and the rest of the people that work for a living? 

No not trying to teach so called conservatives anything you can't fix stupid been trying that for over 30 years and most so called conservatives are just plain stupid. I Just refuse to participate in the fraud! If you think Romney will not further destroy the country and continue to push for war in Syria and Iran then you are beyond naive.

I am not hurting anyone it is all the stupid people that keep voting these idiots in year after year and things steadily get worse until we are staring into the abyss of disaster now. You'd think they'd get clue when the economy is on the brink of disaster and we are in three undeclared illegal wars and pushing for more. But no they are too stupid.

So called conservatives voting for Obamney is completely laughable. Go ahead put obamney in office and you and all the rest like you are the ones hurting everyone else as he further destroys this nation and continues the agenda. Romney is a known liar and fraud willing to say what ever he needs for votes yeah gee he has been sounding a lot like Ron Paul lately but if you think he will actually do what he says then you need to take a look at his track record.

Putting Ron Paul on the ticket will not prevent Romney from carrying out the elites Agenda. Ron Paul would only be a figure head to pander for votes. I think Ron is smart enough to know that and it is highly doubtful he would run on the ticket or would want to be a benign part of an Administration that further destroys the country.

I have voted and been active in politics for over 30 years been on my local central committee etc. The stupid people have out voted me consistently. This is the false hope of democracy/mob rules and why it was never mentioned in the constitution. So called conservatives and liberals alike think they have a right to vote on just about every aspect of my life because they are ignorant and stupid and know nothing of the concepts of freedoms! I quite you can have obamney and the status quo and your false hope in democracy and when you find yourself living under a bridge when they have finally completed the rape and destruction of this once great nation you will remember my words and how you scoffed at them.

PS most Ron Paul supporters are not liberals at least not in todays cultural definition they are Libertarians or classical liberals who believe in real freedom and personal responsibility not false democracy or that they have a right to tell their neighbors how to live. No harm no crime is the only maxim people should live by but the stupid people are to busy trying to force everyone else to be stupid like they are!

edit on 12-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I really liked Ron Paul.

I really did like him.

Right up to the point he opened
his mouth on foreign policy.
Man the guys a jack ass.
Let Iran have a nuclear weapon?
Has to be the DUMBEST thing I HAVE
EVER heard in my life.
That 20% I disagree with Paul on
is a HUGE disagreement. One that
can not be overlooked. Ron Paul in the
white house would be MORE dangerous
for this country then the jobber we got now
as POTUS

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I really liked Ron Paul.

I really did like him.

Right up to the point he opened
his mouth on foreign policy.
Man the guys a jack ass.
Let Iran have a nuclear weapon?
Has to be the DUMBEST thing I HAVE
EVER heard in my life.
That 20% I disagree with Paul on
is a HUGE disagreement. One that
can not be overlooked. Ron Paul in the
white house would be MORE dangerous
for this country then the jobber we got now
as POTUS

What a liar you never liked RP. N Korea and Pakistan already have nuclear weapons and are far more dagerous then Iran who has no delivery system even if they got a nuke. How come we haven;t bombed them back into the stone age...Sigh Go drink your fluoridated water and turn on the tube for some brainwas...er ah relaxation listening to the war propaganda....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

LOL! And you think Romney would do any less or be any different? It doesn't matter who is in there they are both the same and will carry on the agenda just like every president before them have. They may put on a different dress and different color lipstick but they are all whores.

Well we don’t know what Romney will do militarily but Obama has laid out his cards.

I know that Romney has actually HAD A JOB and RUN SOMETHING, so the economy would be in better hands!

Would you like wars and a bad economy or wars and a better economy?

No not trying to teach so called conservatives anything you can't fix stupid been trying that for over 30 years and most so called conservatives are just plain stupid.

You’re misguided!
You’re referring to REPUBLICANS not conservatives!

Just refuse to participate in the fraud If you think Romney will not further destroy the country and continue to push for war in Syria and Iran then you are beyond naive.

So will Obama…it’s you that’s naïve.

So called conservatives voting for Obamney is completely laughable. Go ahead put obamney in office and you and all the rest like you are the ones hurting everyone else as he further destroys this nation and continues the agenda. Romney is a known liar and fraud willing to say what ever he needs for votes yeah gee he has been sounding a lot like Ron Paul lately but if you think he will actually do what he says then you need to take a look at his track record.

The options at this point will be Obama, Romney or sit it out (Obama) which is the point of my thread.
You are behind the curve!

I quite you can have obamney and the status quo and your false hope in democracy and when you find yourself living under a bridge when they have finally completed the rape and destruction of this once great nation you will remember my words and how you scoffed at them.

I don’t want the status quo!!!! It’s what we’ve been dealt…again! The question is do you want MARXISM or Romney. There is enough difference there to make some change. You should sit it out if you can’t see that!

PS most Ron Paul supporters are not liberals at least not in todays cultural definition they are Libertarians or classical liberals who believe in real freedom and personal responsibility not false democracy or that they have a right to tell their neighbors how to live. No harm no crime is the only maxim people should live by but the stupid people are to busy trying to force everyone else to be stupid like they are!

There is no such thing as a liberal (classical liberal) who believes in personal responsibility. Liberals are perverted bottom feeders and the question is do you want a president who panders to that or not?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by beezzer
Many (most) of the Paulites here on ATS are probably going to go Obama. That was their plan all along. Derail, defuse, impact the GOP primaries.

Thanks for the chuckle Beez, you never disapoint.

If the "plan" was to derail and defuse to impact the GOP, we would all support Sanitorium to push him over Romney.

Get that Nutjob on a stage in a "one on one' with Obama and even the Young Republicans would vote Obama.

A person with conservative principles would be the antithesis of someone with the type of principles that would support Obama.

Anyone willing to "switch camps" that readily, either did not have a firm grasp of the concept, or lacks basic values and principles.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You’re right that the party is a bunch of NEOCONS. Do you know the definition of Neocon? Neocons are a group of disgruntled LIBERALS who didn’t quite agree with true conservatism...much like today’s Paulites.

I see you're not the sharpest tool on the drawer...Sigh. True conservatism is Ron Paul! You need to study some history because you are a neocon not a true conservative. Start with Robert Taft and Barry Goldwater and you'll find they are very much in line with Ron Paul not the tripe you are preaching.

Libertarianism is the heart of true conservatism...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Shouldn't the real question be: Who will the electorate vote for come November? Will States elect groups of folks that are pro-Obama or pro-"anyone else". I have a strong suspicion that there are not many delegates that are part of individual State electorates that are pro-Paul.

Or am I digging into the whole process too deeply for most to even recognize that you or I; come November, do not matter. Our time to voice and present our claims came far before that when our States decided their electoral colleges.

No matter -- most still remain ignorant to it all. Have fun in your pissing contest back and forth about Paul or Romney or Obama. The election isn't decided by popular vote for a reason and this thread will be the highlight of exactly why it should never be.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don’t want the status quo!!!! It’s what we’ve been dealt…again! The question is do you want MARXISM or Romney. There is enough difference there to make some change. You should sit it out if you can’t see that! 

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!! Study some friggen history. Have you even looked at Romenys track record? No of course not by the tripe you are spewing...Sigh

There is no such thing as a liberal (classical liberal) who believes in personal responsibility. Liberals are perverted bottom feeders and the question is do you want a president who panders to that or not?

And you continue to spout your ignorance. Todays liberals have hijacked the name look up "classical liberal" and learn something instead of repeating media rhetoric...Sigh

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I see you're not the sharpest tool on the drawer...Sigh. True conservatism is Ron Paul! You need to study some history because you are a neocon not a true conservative. Start with Robert Taft and Barry Goldwater and you'll find they are very much in line with Ron Paul not the tripe you are preaching.

You’re clueless about conservatism. Conservative wouldn’t run around advocating the legalization of drugs (I don’t feel the need to explain why). Conservative also wouldn’t possibly have 50% of their support from liberals. The fact that 90% of you on ATS would vote Obama over anybodybutRP says it all.

Do some research…your definitions are WAY OFF.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well we don’t know what Romney will do militarily but Obama has laid out his cards.

I know that Romney has actually HAD A JOB and RUN SOMETHING, so the economy would be in better hands!

Would you like wars and a bad economy or wars and a better economy?

I would rather have no wars and a better economy.

You’re misguided!
You’re referring to REPUBLICANS not conservatives!

Mitt Romney is not a conservative. LOL

So will Obama…it’s you that’s naïve.

Romney will be the same as Obama, just as Obama has many of the same policies as Bush just on a different scale.

The options at this point will be Obama, Romney or sit it out (Obama) which is the point of my thread.
You are behind the curve!

The other option is Ron Paul.

So, you will go with the Status Quo...even though you don't like it? I say, let's not have Marxism or the status quo...vote for Ron Paul!

Ron Paul does not pander to anyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by hawkiye

You’re clueless about conservatism. Conservative wouldn’t run around advocating the legalization of drugs (I don’t feel the need to explain why). Conservative also wouldn’t possibly have 50% of their support from liberals. The fact that 90% of you on ATS would vote Obama over anybodybutRP says it all.

Im going to side with Hawk here. I suggest you learn about true Conservatism with Barry Goldwater. That type of Conservatism is dead and he called it with the take over of the religious aspects encroaching upon the ideals.

Edit to Add:

I would say your perception of Conservatism is that which is off.

PS:
My avatar is that of Barry Goldwater's head. You want to talk about "swiftboating" -- well he was one of the first in the age of Media to receive it.
edit on 12-3-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by hawkiye

I see no point in continuing to argue with ignorance and stupidity! Oh and by the way _ _ _ _ _ you for contributing to the demise of this once great country! I am so sick of the idiocy you and so many others display...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One thing is for sure...

This thread isn't going to win over any Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I own a pen, so I will be writing in Paul, again. Call it a wasted vote, or a vote for Obama, I don't care. That guilt trip stuff does not work on me. I vote for Paul, because his ideals are very close to mine. To hell with the other losers in the election.
edit on Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:19:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have a question to the Paul supporters.

Why should I vote for Obama instead of a GOP candidate, if Paul doesn't get the nomination?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The only reason I can think of that voting for Obama would be good, is if you are hoping for the economy to implode, the government to fail, so we can start over again

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm pretty sure RP supporters don't care if you vote for Obama or the GOP contender if you're not voting Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by beezzer

I'm pretty sure RP supporters don't care if you vote for Obama or the GOP contender if you're not voting Ron Paul.

And yet, it appears that many Paul supporters will vote for Obama, if they can't vote for Paul.

I wonder why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join