Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has Reality Set In for Paulites Yet? What Will You Do??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Just for you seabag.......

Enjoy!!

S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What will we do? Same thing we always do. Preach the message of peace and liberty.

Has reality set in? I think so, we continue to pick up delegates while Romney and Santorum continue to hurt each other. The momentum is growing, I think people are picking up on that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Muhuhahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by spoonbender

what will I do ...

keep...keeping on with the
plan to Ex-Patriot myself ...

think I wanna be on the outside
looking in when it all comes crumbling

RUN AWAY!!!

If the US economy crashes there won’t be a safe or stable place to run to, sir.

take it on the chin brother, if You want too

my choice of where to and what for are as subjective as your above quote

Unlike most Americans I Understand that America is Not @ the center of the World
even though RandMcNally would have you believe different

for whatever reason You feel
the need to stick it out....please do so buy all means.

But don't make assumptions that your privy to how the rest
of the worlds gonna act when the USA eats itself....

I'm pretty sure their gonna "Keep ...Keeping on"

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Republican Party Platform of 1936
June 9, 1936

Money and Banking

We advocate a sound currency to be preserved at all hazards.

The first requisite to a sound and stable currency is a balanced budget.

We oppose further devaluation of the dollar. We will restore to the Congress the authority lodged with it by the Constitution to coin money and regulate the value thereof by repealing all the laws delegating this authority to the Executive.

We will cooperate with other countries toward stabilization of currencies as soon as we can do so with due regard for our National interests and as soon as other nations have sufficient stability to justify such action.

Foreign Affairs

We pledge ourselves to promote and maintain peace by all honorable means not leading to foreign alliances or political commitments.

Obedient to the traditional foreign policy of America and to the repeatedly expressed will of the American people, we pledge that America shall not become a member of the League of Nations nor of the World Court nor shall America take on any entangling alliances in foreign affairs.

We shall promote, as the best means of securing and maintaining peace by the pacific settlement of disputes, the great cause of international arbitration through the establishment of free, independent tribunals, which shall determine such disputes in accordance with law, equity and justice.

Source: American Presidency Project

The apple has fallen far from the tree...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When Doctor Paul goes to the Convention with 50% or more of the delegates and gives the GOP the option of nominating him or walking out of the Tampa Forum with said delegates, tell me...What will you do?

Will reality finally set in for you and the rest of the neo-cons?

And even if he doesn't win...the r3VOLution is already under way!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by seabag

When Doctor Paul goes to the Convention with 50% or more of the delegates and gives the GOP the option of nominating him or walking out of the Tampa Forum with said delegates, tell me...What will you do?

50% or more of the delegates? Look I like most of Congressman Paul's message but you have lost reality. He has 48 delegates......how are you calculating delegates?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
you're done with us "backwater" people here.

Cute...when I reference this site at "backwater" it means that it is small....it is obscure and it is is negligible in terms of the overall sentiment of society as a whole. I engage here and enjoy being here. There are great minds here. But focus that argument on the "backwater" comment all you want.

It only takes a smidgen of critical thought to understand it wasn't a slight against the posters, but the fact that that this site is a small niche of society as a whole.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Bahhahahahah!!

He was thoroughly rebuked in Mississippi and Alabama this week, wasn't he? I don't know how anyone could have been a more solid last place. RP could fit all of his delegates on one school bus and drive them to the convention.

He won't...and what r3VOlution? All the Paulites I've talked to are running back to Barry. You must mean 'hope and change," right?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Bahhahahahah!!

He was thoroughly rebuked in Mississippi and Alabama this week, wasn't he? I don't know how anyone could have been a more solid last place.

And Rick Santorum was the big winner in those states. I'm not sure what that says for the general mental state of America as a whole. Keep laughing, you're the one that lives there.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As you said this country is on the brink of disaster and all due to the unconstitutional decisions the executive and legislative branches of the government. And, not just recently. This war on the constitution in the federal government has been going on at least 100 years. We have no choice but to keep pitching for Paul because every other candidate has been found lacking, or an outright enemy of the constitution. The only other hope we have is Rand Paul is a senator for the state of KY and it takes a long time for the feds to ruin a country.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

"Saying liberals and Obama-supporters hate the constitution is extremely ignorant. "

..perhaps, but traitor fits.. both to him personally, and the GOP & DNC as a whole... traitors 90% of em.

Voting party line after all these years of fascist failure & national decline.. is little more than suborning traitors...

Not to mention Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

..but whatever, have fun participating in this scripted election soap opera.. an incompetent puppet liar wins every time. Never fail.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by seabag

50% or more of the delegates? Look I like most of Congressman Paul's message but you have lost reality. He has 48 delegates......how are you calculating delegates?

He's counting the mass majority of delegates that don't have to vote same as the popular vote and are known RP supporters, putting themselves in that position to help PR win. The news completely ignores those numbers to give everyone the assumption that RP has no chance. Some people say he's actually winning silently at the moment.

TWhile delegates are meant to be committed to a single candidate, they aren't bound by law to do so since political parties are private organizations. So a vote cast by a citizen may not go to the chosen candidate at all, if the delegate breaks from his or her obligation.
...and went after that seat as a ron paul supporter.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
And they are a fiesty bunch when you don't play by the rules! Check out this video to see them in action.

ats thread

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Guessing some of you don't grasp the cheer brilliance of Ron's delegate strategy.

The news media can crow all they want as to who "won" but the delegates haven't been selected yet. You have to stay for the entire thing - and you can be sure, Ron Paul supporters stay for the entire process. I know for a fact that several delegates are going to vote for Ron Paul when the time comes.

Something funny though, how over 5,000 people show up at a rally in Illinois (and barely 100 show up for his rivals) but he will only receive about 2300 votes and ends up last.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You think that most people jumped on the RP bandwagon to derail the the Republican GOP, just so they can vote for Obama again? Well I do not know how true that is, but I do know that a lot of people liked Obama before and voted for Obama, then hated the job he was doing, and went to RP...Beware of the secret squirrel ninjas

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tschusterbauer
I do know that a lot of people liked Obama before and voted for Obama, then hated the job he was doing, and went to RP...Beware

Obama did not have a tough time getting elected. The people wanted to believe-in* any promise of change (*One might "believe" his own eyes but "believe-in" is an expression typically reserved for Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Our Father Who Art In Heaven, the Goodness of Mankind and such things, some of which are more imagined than real.).

Ron Paul is a known commodity, a very predictable politician. What is speculative is the possibility of pulling-off this massive coup in the government with the specific intent of leaving us alone. Shudder at the thought of that. Are we grown-up enough yet to let go play quietly by ourselves and not burn down the house? Maybe even tidy up the place a bit? Some of us are.

I believe it's about time as a humankind community that we grow-up and assume responsibility for ourselves. That's a tall order, I know. Perhaps some will always need a nanny looking over them, and some will always want one. That may remain America's role in the world to be the great nanny nation with massive correctional institutions, child-proof safety regulations, and supervised living. That cannot be the role of all nations in this world, however, and it will be up to those nations to retain their liberties and keep the intrusive nanny influences out of their government, the Globalised GMO Codex Alimentarius substance control and banking scheme stuff. Slaves cannot claim ownership of their own bodies. Are we not more than that? Or are we just children?

Grandfatherly old Dr. Paul thinks we're grown-ups and would like nothing more than to fire the nanny and be able to turn the house over to you. You say "Beware." Can you put on your big-boys pants and not have a poopy?

edit on 16-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You need to learn how the process works. These primaries and caucuses are still just straw polls. There are two types of delegates. Bound & Unbound. State conventions determine the delegates. And guess who's people are all becoming delegates and running a lot of these conventions?

If there is no clear-cut winner come convention time...and it looks like that will be the case...In the second round of voting, I believe even the Bound Delegates can vote for who they want. Get it?

The Corporate Controlled Media has lied to you and has kept this a four-man race in order to hide the voter fraud against Dr. Paul and to black him out. He's drawing thousands at events which gets no coverage but the others draw a measly two hundred and it's daily news. It's so obvious if you actually follow this and not rely on MSM or childish garbage like the OP writes, you'll learn something.

Paul learned how to play their game and now he's got them by the Cojones.

See you in Tampa!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Though the Paulites said this could never happen because RP is such a man of principle…it’s happening!!

The rumors that have been continuously denied about RP being in talks with Romney have been proven. Business insider reports that:

Sources close to the campaign told Business Insider that, behind the scenes, there have been ongoing discussions between the two campaigns that appear to include, or at least be the precursor to, an eventual deal.

“The courtship has been underway for a long time," a source who declined to be named, talking about internal campaign affairs told Business Insider. "They are smart enough to know that he [Paul] can't win the nomination or get a Cabinet position … but Ron Paul has to go somewhere."
link

RP’s own campaign knows it’s over! He is going to endorse Romney eventually in hopes of getting a position within the Romney administration.

I hate to say I told you so but…

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Like I've said weeks ago in this thread of yours, Paul and Romney both have a good personal relationship with each other, unlike the other candidates who don't have such a relationship with either of them or other candidates. These two men have gotten to know each better this second time around of Presidential campaigning. It was Romney who wanted to be Paul's friend and mission accomplished, he did just that. Now does this mean Paul is going to be Romney's VP running mate? Anything is possible, but if Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination he may run 3rd party for Prez.

It's funny, you heard it first from one of Pauls campaign people that there is no deal, yet this article claims to have insider knowledge, which of course can't and won't be verified.

"Our most cordial relationship is probably with Romney’s people, but cordiality doesn’t imply anything other than that we are civil," Paul's campaign manager Jesse Benton told BI. “Just because we're polite doesn't mean we're cutting deals.” Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

“There’s no way, because he would be working under a neo-con,” Dale Decker, a prominent grassroots organizer for Paul in Wisconsin, told BI. “Ron Paul Nation will not vote for a Mitt Romney-Rand Paul ticket – it’s Ron Paul or None At All.” Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

But sources close to the campaign told Business Insider that, behind the scenes, there have been ongoing discussions between the two campaigns that appear to include, or at least be the precursor to, an eventual deal. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

And the article covers these points as well, which is true through in through,

The problem with any potential deal, of course, is that Paul's support is predicated on the candidate's unwillingness to compromise his principles, many of which are at odds with mainstream Republican positions. Any evidence that Paul had abdicated those ideals for political expediency would destroy both his movement and the Paul brand. “Our supporters wouldn’t let us sell out, so even if we wanted to sell out it would be fruitless," Benton said. "If it turns out we can’t make Ron the nominee, we would have to communicate with our people to see what would be acceptable to them." Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

“Our supporters wouldn’t let us sell out, so even if we wanted to sell out it would be fruitless," Benton said. "If it turns out we can’t make Ron the nominee, we would have to communicate with our people to see what would be acceptable to them." Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

If RP goes with any status quo establishment candidate he will lose most, if not all of his supporters. So again, Paul and Romney are friends, on friendly terms but that doesn't mean Paul is going to give up on his principles and join Romney by either giving him his endorsement or being his running mate.

Paul's campaign is based on state delegates at this point, and I know the MSM has their state delegate count but they are always full of BS, so I don't trust them at all. Ron Paul did very well in Missouri caucus walking away with a good number of delegates. You know his plan is working with the recent caucus delegate fraud as of late, and most likely will see more fraud in the future. So to rule him out based on one lame article is foolish. Anything is possible, but nothing is written in stone. So put your giggles away.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join